Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gender Struggle Escalation

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easy when you meet a woman to see all of the gentle sides in relationships -- it is much harder after you've deeply loved and deeply lost not to get cynical sometimes about the real pains people can breed in one another.

I agree that mind-games and mind-control is never the way to genuine things. And I agree that war between the sexes is not the answer. But I do know that a man ought to have boundaries and expectations as to how he should be treated -- and far too often we sacrifice ourselves or our boundaries for sex or the company of a woman.

Go forth man and grow -- the world exists far beyond the internet lines and flickering screens in front of us. Life itself and experience teaches far better than anything else.

To growth & happiness squirrels.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have too many guys here.... no, let me rephrase that. The mistake, that I see with the site now, is that there are basically too many posts telling guys they aren't the problem, that they are fine, when in reality they aren't. You aren't an attractive person (not just looks). What exactly do you bring to the table that would make a woman see you as a viable candidate? Why are you looking for a woman, a very attractive woman to date you and bring nothing to the table whatsoever?

Quite a few arguments here favor a mens perspective, and sometimes not justifiably so. On one hand, we can scorn a women for dating multiple guys, but can just as easily justify banging a married chick. I see a lot wrong with adapting this mindset; faulting ONLY women for the vicissitudes of dating woes is a horribly flawed perspective. The truth is that men must contribute towards the well being of their dating lives. Said another way, we onus must be on us to provide a quality product just as much as it aught to for a women.

I agree with the question of this post: everyone should ask themselves what they can bring to the table in a good relationship. You had made a post not so long about about 10 qualities one believes they have. This was a worthwhile exercise for people to participate in.

And I agree that war between the sexes is not the answer.

agreed. Sometimes it sure feels like it, but a 'war' is not the right approach. In this case, i'd opt to set a good example rather than stoop to other peoples levels and continue to blame the world for all the injustices.