Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gay jokes

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
And sexual deviancy takes many forms, most of which are totally unrelated. Most people are aware of that. However, some say there is a sharp delineation between homosexuality and pedophilia, but in the case of male-male pedophilia, it's not as simple for the reason that there are 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 year old boys. A man who has sex with a 10 year old boy is definitely a pedophile, but if he does it to a 15 year old boy, that's being a homosexual. Where's the line?
Ok. This is off the subject of the thread (sorry to continue the hijack) but... just for the record:

Most pedophiles as sexual deviants are attracted to the AGE of the child, rather than the gender. That is, in MOST cases, the gender was less important to the offender... so a male-male case of pedophilia isn't necessarily a homosexual encounter... rather it's often about having power of someone less powerful/younger (and the 'homsexual' aspect is coincidental).

There is no correlation between healthy homosexual sexual activity and pedophilia.

Also, pedophilia is defined simply as sexual activity of an adult with a child. It doesn't specify where the line of ages is. Sexual activity with any MINOR is illegal, regardless of whether it is male-male, male-female, or female-female. But obviously sex with a 16 year old (statutory rape) is not as severe and heinous a crime as sex with a 6 year old, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, back to gay jokes...

What about joking about yourself? I make jokes implying my ambiguous orientation but I'm 100% straight and everybody who's met me even once knows I'm 100% straight, that's what makes it so funny.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Here is my take on the whole issue.

As a man, why would you want to joke about another man being sexy or joke about yourself being gay? I don't get it, that makes no sense to me.

Also, I don't agree with discrimination against homosexuals but to me there's a big difference between preventing discrimination or violent gay bashing and promoting the gay lifestyle.

You see it in the media every day. Just look at queer eye. Go to your local nightspot and witness girls grinding on other girls while a bunch of idiot guys are drooling all over themselves, you know, the trendy dyke phenomenon. Look at the homesexuals in marketing who decided to coin the term "metrosexual" for marketing purposes. Look at the all out assault on masculinity that is present in today's society. Also, look at the need for web sites such as this for guys to be deprogrammed from society's bullsh!t. This all works hand and hand, you guys, just look around you. This has nothing to do with hate or putting anyone else down, I don't hate anybody.

Anyone who disagrees with this agenda is labeled as a homophobe, which is really just a poor way of trying to quiet legitimate criticism. That is similar to how feminists call everyone who disagrees with their agenda "chauvinist", "sexist" or whatever.

Us Blacks hate that when you guys put them in the racial pot with us. We Abhor it. We didn't ask for them to be on our bandwagon.
Ain't that the truth.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
1. I stated that I do not make jokes about gays.

2. I also do not lump them in with the rest as you did. Us Blacks hate that when you guys put them in the racial pot with us. We Abhor it. We didn't ask for them to be on our bandwagon. Even though gays say it's by birth...it's still a choice. They still make a choice whether to suck a mans dyck or not. In my case I have no choice as to the color of my skin.

3. My problem was your usage of the word AFC.

4. So take gays outta the pot bro. Put them in the sexual prefference dislike pile not the race, creed or religion pile called bigotry. This is from someone who is in that pile...which means I'm not like you...on the outside looking in...I am deep in the heart of it trying to teach you how it is.

6. As I stated about the usage of the word AFC and in conjunction with that, is some heads think that by calling something AFC that they can influence others to their way of thinking. That's punkish and weak to me. Only real information should be used instead of just calling something AFC and copping out with a quick remark " Oh that's AFC" "Only AFC's will do that"

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I just wanna keep the newbies who are as I am about the whole gay issue pure also

7. Lastly you said that my views on the gay agenda are "flawed, ill-conceived, " Show me how my views are in error. Show me where the gay lifestyle is the correct lifestyle to have for mankind.

And as far as popular programming...this is where you have err'd. Our way isn't programmed. It's just natures way. Your way is through the media and the gay agenda. You are not old enough to recall how it was before gays came out of the closet and you were not aware of all the subtle changes over the last 25 years within society throught the useage of media.

As I stated you grew up with this programming in place. As they wanted. Being gay is ok with you. This may come as a complete surprise to you but it used to not be that way.

Fine. I don't care--throw out the word AFC and replace it with LAME-ASS.
Yes, your views ARE flawed, ill-conceived, and the product of programming.
The vast majority of gays live normal and productive lives, and have never engaged in any of the pathological behavior that the MEDIA (yes, the media) likes to portray as being part of the stereotypic "gay lifestyle." ...Do you have any Arab friends?? Are any of them terrorists??
Man, this is AMERICA. It is not the burden of homosexuals, or any group here to prove that their lifestyle is "good for mankind" Do we marginalize (or worse...exterminate) the mentally retarded because they aren't "good for society"? Or maybe there should be a continuum of things--I provide more for society than the guy who pumps your gas, so I deserve more in return. That's bullsh8 and you know it.
It's about as 'natural' to discriminate against gays as it was in the 40s and 50s to have separate water fountains for blacks, and to disallow interracial marriages. Those views, if you are into the history of things, were popularly held and believed to be the "natural way". Segregation was part of the natural order of society. White bigots were trying to prevent the dispersion of the "black agenda."
By the way--I hate to disappoint you--but there is NO "gay agenda" This phrase is part of the rhetoric that you've been programmed with. You should stop watching fox news.
Even if it WERE true that the majority of sex offenses were committed by gay men (which it's absolutely NOT--read the statistics), does it incriminate gays as a group or even anything about their "lifestyle"?
The majority of fatal shootings in urban areas in america are committed by black men. Does that mean there is something wrong with black men as a whole??
This is one of the most common examples of fallacious reasoning and generally sloppy thinking. The fact that two events are *correlated does NOT mean that one CAUSED the other. Think about it.
You argued your point well--but you should have left out the part when you said I'm on the "outside" of discrimination.
Anyway, thanks for the ideas. your posts are more interesting than 90% of the stuff here...

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the difference between a fag and a freezer...

The freezer doesnt fart when you pull the meat out of it.

HAR HAR HAR...just wanted to lighten up the topic...it got a lil too serious.