Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gay jokes

don code

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good or bad to use gay jokes while out with a girl , like for example if she says a certain guy is good looking i will go yeah hes a good looking guy - i know that aint gayness but it shows confidence. Id like to know if this would work - if she said "colin farrell is so hot" is it good to say somthing like " yes i would most definatly give it a go if i was a women"?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should not allow it to worry you if she says it, and you should show her it does nto worry you but do not go over the top. Do not say you would give him a go if you where a women.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm still not getting what this has to do with gay JOKES though... agreeing that a good looking guy is, in fact, good looking is not a gay joke, nor is it gay period.

I would not recommend making gay JOKES when out with a girl, unless you already know how she will react to them. You don't know her particular beliefs and if she has any gay friends or even relatives, she could be offended.

As for the real question... here is my basic rule of thumb for you:

Do not BRING UP the looks of other men (not that you would, lol). If SHE brings it up (um, WHY is she doing that anyway?) then you can agree with her, IF you agree.

Her: "Colin Farrell is soooooooo hot".
You: "Yeah he is a pretty good looking guy, although his eyebrows should have their own agent".

(If anyone there questions your answer or suggests that it's gay, you just tell them "I'm not attracted to him but I can acknowledge that he's good looking. I'm secure in myself and my sexuality so I'm not going to be intimdated by a guy like that.")

I DON'T recommend "Yeah if I was a woman I'd **** him!" unless she specifically asks you that question.

And then there's the even worse question: "If you had to be with a guy...." (meaning NOT if you were a woman, but if you were still a man but 'had to' be with a guy for some stupid hypothetical reason that would never happen). In that case you're better off making a joke like "Oh I'd be with so-and-so because I heard he has a really small ****".

*Side note: I once dated this guy who was SOOOO STRAIGHT in the bedroom, but at other times sometimes a tad 'questionable'. A lot of people always thought he was gay/bi (he was somewhat of a metrosexual I guess) but he always said he wasn't. Then one day a bunch of his friends and I are hanging out and he says "If I had to have sex with a man, I'd have sex with Brad Pitt". Totally acceptable answer, I mean Brad Pitt is one of the 'sexist' men on the planet... but the problem was no one asked him that question, we weren't even talking about it! I turned to him, "Gee ___, I can't imagine why people think you're gay." His friends cracked up. I soon after stopped seeing him. I still to this day don't believe he was actually full-on GAY, but I think he was probably bisexual (possibly in denial) and definitely bipolar (which is a whole other story).

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone there questions your answer or suggests that it's gay, you just tell them "I'm not attracted to him but I can acknowledge that he's good looking. I'm secure in myself and my sexuality so I'm not going to be intimdated by a guy like that.")
Nobody over the age of 21 should be even having this INANE conversation.

don code.
Do YOU know that you're not gay?? Do you know you're not effeminate?
If so, then wtf do you care what anyone else thinks? Grow up and say whatever the hell you want!!

By saying "just kidding" or "not that I'm gay or anything" makes you seem like you're really WORRIED that you ARE gay. Either that or you're too worried what people think.

lame-ass bottom-feeding AFCs will say stuff like "whoa, dude--isn't that a little GAY???"

Don, I suggest you practice saying the following phrase in response:
"Well, then it's a good thing I don't care what you think..."

And as for gay JOKES--making fun of people for being gay or for seeming gay is generally really lame and is something only insecure, immature losers do.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a nice line: I don't mean to sound gay or anything, but I like a good tight butt at a man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoke city

don code.
Do YOU know that you're not gay?? Do you know you're not effeminate?
If so, then wtf do you care what anyone else thinks? Grow up and say whatever the hell you want!!

By saying "just kidding" or "not that I'm gay or anything" makes you seem like you're really WORRIED that you ARE gay. Either that or you're too worried what people think.

lame-ass bottom-feeding AFCs will say stuff like "whoa, dude--isn't that a little GAY???"

And as for gay JOKES--making fun of people for being gay or for seeming gay is generally really lame and is something only insecure, immature losers do.
I couldn't have said it better. How can a true DJ be on top of the world is the only way he can do it is by putting others down? Makes me wonder if he can stand on his own abilities and merit.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't EVER worry about what a woman thinks.

Anytime I'm with a girl and she talks about an actor being good looking I usually tell her that he is gay just to get on her nerves. It works rather well actually. We all know that any emotional reaction from a woman is a good thing. Sex with her will be a little more aggressive if you get on her nerves more. :p

Most americanized f-ckdolls won't like it if you start to make fun of gays. They think that you MUST accept that point of view. If you make fun of gays then you are evil. It is however ok to make fun of Religious people with them. so if you want to lay these women just avoid it and use them for what they are worth - most are very Hypocritical anyway. Their views on political and social issues are typical and they follow the herd wherever it runs.

On the other hand, if she is from another country she will most likely be more conservative and won't be disturbed by it. I found this to be true with a south african girl I dated. In fact, most girls who are religious and/or none americanized won't mind. They are not so insecure with what they belive in.

A real dj can say ANYTHING and still have confidence to get a lay out of her

Reaction score
Originally posted by don code
Is it good or bad to use gay jokes while out with a girl , like for example if she says a certain guy is good looking i will go yeah hes a good looking guy - i know that aint gayness but it shows confidence. Id like to know if this would work - if she said "colin farrell is so hot" is it good to say somthing like " yes i would most definatly give it a go if i was a women"?
1. If a woman is out with you and she comments on how good looking another man is either she is:

1. doing a ho test

2. has no respect for you as a man

Women are sensitive to the feelings of others and to make a comment like that shows low character too me.

Reverse it by pointing out a woman whom you'd like to boink and see how she likes it. Then walk the fawk away and leave her ass.

It's not about self esteem here and pretending shyt doesn't bother you...it's about being real and being respected!

If you take this kinda disrespect she will know that she can walk over you later on and you will still be there licking the shyt off her feet.

Fawk those other heads who probably said act like it doesn't bother you...I know this site...so I know someone said it.

Don't whine to her about it...just ingnore it.

You reward good behavior and ignore bad behavior in order to train your woman.

Reaction score

I agree. I know you don't care if I do or do not.

I agree

I dissagree with this whole line of stuff.

I am not a fan of the gay lifestyle and I do not make jokes about those afflicted with that problem. I do feel sorry for them. But for you to set a criteria and banter around the word AFC as if your the source on what is AFC I do not agree with.

Just because you say something is AFC and loser behavior does not make it so. My point in bringing this up is that there are multitude of opinions on this site (nevermind the aszhole joke).

Multitudes of eyes taking in things and newbies trying to learn this game. If they feel as I do about gay fawks and your up in here saying to feel that way is lame then we have a problem.

We each have our own views on this subject matter. I realize that you younger ones are down with the whole gayish concept and kissing other men is considered cool now.

But it wasn't always this way. Us older fellas and the younger ones who still have old solid values have a different opinion. And I will not let anyone who has been programmed by the new views like you obviously have been spew this kinda shyt around, without making a comment.

No offense. If you want to be a gay supporter then cool so be it. Be all you can be.

EuropeanDJ

Reaction score
Very best thing to do, is to just tell her that you 2 should go and find a guy that looks like this movie star and you will introduce her to him, so you can get rid of her.

Said in joking yet serious manner.

don code

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean saying gay jokes to put gays down i have gay friends n i tease them all the time they ****ing love it.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Multitudes of eyes taking in things and newbies trying to learn this game. If they feel as I do about gay fawks and your up in here saying to feel that way is lame then we have a problem.

We each have our own views on this subject matter. I realize that you younger ones are down with the whole gayish concept and kissing other men is considered cool now.

But it wasn't always this way. Us older fellas and the younger ones who still have old solid values have a different opinion. And I will not let anyone who has been programmed by the new views like you obviously have been spew this kinda shyt around, without making a comment..
I'm not saying that your way is lame--you can dislike gays and their lifestyle all you want. I think that this view is flawed, ill-conceived, and is more the product of popular "programming" than anything else (remember that yours is actually the predominant view, especially in the U.S.) But of course that's my business, and I don't think any less of you for it.
BUT making jokes that degrade ANY group is another story. It's not the BELIEF that's the problem--it's the ACTION.
Usually people make JOKES about gays because they're *uncomfortable with the lifestyle (disapproval aside) and this is a symptom of ignorance and of weakness of character. Oh and the "dude, isn't that a little gay???" comment is nothing but a trite, miserably failed attempt at humor. Being funny at the expense of others is the blunt tool of a dull mind.
So yes I think it's totally LAME and WEAK to be hateful and derisive toward Jews, gays, blacks, christians, republicans, women, or any other group...and I say if you care about showing your strength and integrity--which you want to do if you'd like to make friends and attract women--then instead of making sweeping ignorant statements about groups of people you should keep your flapping mouth shut.

Last edited:

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mean saying gay jokes to put gays down i have gay friends n i tease them all the time they ****ing love it.
for the record, i know what you mean--i joke with my gay friends in the same way. anyway--you get the point...

Reaction score
I'm not saying that your way is lame--you can dislike gays and their lifestyle all you want. I think that this view is flawed, ill-conceived, and is more the product of popular "programming" than anything else (remember that yours is actually the predominant view, especially in the U.S.) But of course that's my business, and I don't think any less of you for it.
BUT making jokes that degrade ANY group is another story. It's not the BELIEF that's the problem--it's the ACTION.
Usually people make JOKES about gays because they're *uncomfortable with the lifestyle (disapproval aside) and this is a symptom of ignorance and of weakness of character. Oh and the "dude, isn't that a little gay???" comment is nothing but a trite, miserably failed attempt at humor. Being funny at the expense of others is the blunt tool of a dull mind.
So yes I think it's totally LAME and WEAK to be hateful and derisive toward Jews, gays, blacks, christians, republicans, women, or any other group...and I say if you care about showing your strength and integrity--which you want to do if you'd like to make friends and attract women--then instead of making sweeping ignorant statements about groups of people you should keep your flapping mouth shut.
1. I stated that I do not make jokes about gays.

2. I also do not lump them in with the rest as you did. Us Blacks hate that when you guys put them in the racial pot with us. We Abhor it. We didn't ask for them to be on our bandwagon. Even though gays say it's by birth...it's still a choice. They still make a choice whether to suck a mans dyck or not. In my case I have no choice as to the color of my skin.

3. My problem was your usage of the word AFC. That word is bantered around too freely on this site. It's not AFC to crack jokes on gays. It's not bigotry either. It's sexual prefrence dislike. AFC has to do with your handling yourself as a man towards women. How do gays come into the equation. Hell they don't even desire women!

4. So take gays outta the pot bro. Put them in the sexual prefference dislike pile not the race, creed or religion pile called bigotry. This is from someone who is in that pile...which means I'm not like you...on the outside looking in...I am deep in the heart of it trying to teach you how it is.

5. I agree making fun of folks cause of the color of their skin, or church is not a good thing in most situations. I guess you would hate Don Rickles the old comedian then wouldn't you.

6. As I stated about the usage of the word AFC and in conjunction with that, is some heads think that by calling something AFC that they can influence others to their way of thinking. That's punkish and weak to me. Only real information should be used instead of just calling something AFC and copping out with a quick remark " Oh that's AFC" "Only AFC's will do that"

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I just wanna keep the newbies who are as I am about the whole gay issue pure also

7. Lastly you said that my views on the gay agenda are "flawed, ill-conceived, " Show me how my views are in error. Show me where the gay lifestyle is the correct lifestyle to have for mankind.

And as far as popular programming...this is where you have err'd. Our way isn't programmed. It's just natures way. Your way is through the media and the gay agenda. You are not old enough to recall how it was before gays came out of the closet and you were not aware of all the subtle changes over the last 25 years within society throught the useage of media.

As I stated you grew up with this programming in place. As they wanted. Being gay is ok with you. This may come as a complete surprise to you but it used to not be that way.

Back in the days before the 80's gays were actually in the closet about their sexual practices and fetishes. Most of them got therapy or commited suicide (the honorable thing to do).

They kept their debase sexual appetites in the dark. Parents only had to worry about occasional molestation by known gay men of the youth of this country.

The Mambla organization didn't exist back then. There were no faggots taking photos of pretty 6-10 year old white boys for their magazines.

It was all in the dark where it belonged. The world doesn't need to accept a sexual disfunction. We need to heal it. Find out why some are this way and find a solution...not glorify it and parade it around like the 2nd coming of jesus.

Look at how society has been sold the bill of goods by the lesbians and the adult industry by showing 2 girls doing it. Andnow our women want to be with other women instead of us.

If only those saps hadda known the truth back then.

If only we hadda known the end result of that whole gay movement back in the 80's.

Now we have queer as folks...will and bracey...queer eye for the real guy...and all the rest of gay supported projects.
Nevermind the " it's a conspiracy nut" cause you haven't lived this one either as you haven't lived being black.

I'm done.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Id like to know if this would work - if she said "colin farrell is so hot" is it good to say somthing like " yes i would most definatly give it a go if i was a women"?
That's not a gay JOKE...it's just gay. :p

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as long as you don't post naked pictures of Colin Farrell on your room.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like gay jokes.

I think those homos think those are the marks of a homo too..always making gay jokes.

I always had some joke to get out & the one day i get hit on ....by a freind.

Never again.

Too many homos in this world,bruh.I try to pretend they don't exist.Some advise I got from an older cat.

Chaghatai

Reaction score
The thing is: it is bigotry. Religion is even more of a choice than sexual orientation can be debated to be. If religion was not a choice, faith would be irrelavant.
So why is choosing a religion "special" but living a homosexual lifestyle not? If it's someone's private business we have no business passing judgement. As for AFCness ... making crude "jokes" at the expense of an group one doesn't belong to is definatly hallmark AFC behavior. Calling something "gay" with the usage where it's "understood" that gay = bad is flagrant flaming bigotry, and yeah that's AFC too....
A bigot is a bigot weather that person discrimates (puts people into differently treated groups) based on religious choice, race, gender or SEXUALITY. One can compare the gay experience to the black experience legitamately since both "groups" have been, or still are treaded as a "less legitamate" "underclass". Putting up with that from society puts both groups together in a larger group of people who know what it's like to be treated differently because of something they cannot or will not change.
Also, don't speak for all black people when you say that, not all black people are as homophobic as you are and some even understand that gay people are just that: people, people that are on the same side of the discrimination fence......after all, shows MARKET toward gay people and the mostly woman who like watching that stuff is just that MARKETING to a group to make $$. It's no more a social agenda than MTV or BET is (some think that is a way to "blackify" white kids - also rediculous)
Finally, homosexuality and pedophelia are VERY different things...just because some homosexuals are pedo's doesn't mean all are, or that they go hand in hand. Hell there are a lot more heterosexual pedophiles out there, going after 12 year old girls is just as bad as a man going for the boys. Neither is acceptable, both are equally unacceptable. You can't just lump it under some all-inclusive catogory of "sexual deviation" as if anything outside of missionary sex between a man and a woman is all that is allowed without being sick. That's like saying if you like to get spanked then you are one step away from children...rediculous!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would say you that Colin farrell is sexy? That's not confidence that's gay. You really think a girl would say "hey, he thinks Collin is sexy, he must be really confident"? She would think your gay. If you don't like fagots so what? Why must you like everything? The u. s is one of the countries most tolerant of gays, in other countries they are rob and humiliated. I hate this fake political correctness, is pathetic how some say things just because it seems like the right things to say. I don't care about fagots, they could **** all they want as long as they don't directly or indirectly affect me. But I hate when people say things just because it is supposed to be right, like many of you. confidence is saying what you want whether people think is right or wrong. you like gays? good for you. You don't? who cares.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaghatai
The thing is: it is bigotry. Religion is even more of a choice than sexual orientation can be debated to be. If religion was not a choice, faith would be irrelavant.
So why is choosing a religion "special" but living a homosexual lifestyle not? If it's someone's private business we have no business passing judgement. As for AFCness ... making crude "jokes" at the expense of an group one doesn't belong to is definatly hallmark AFC behavior. Calling something "gay" with the usage where it's "understood" that gay = bad is flagrant flaming bigotry, and yeah that's AFC too....
A bigot is a bigot weather that person discrimates (puts people into differently treated groups) based on religious choice, race, gender or SEXUALITY. One can compare the gay experience to the black experience legitamately since both "groups" have been, or still are treaded as a "less legitamate" "underclass". Putting up with that from society puts both groups together in a larger group of people who know what it's like to be treated differently because of something they cannot or will not change.
Also, don't speak for all black people when you say that, not all black people are as homophobic as you are and some even understand that gay people are just that: people, people that are on the same side of the discrimination fence......after all, shows MARKET toward gay people and the mostly woman who like watching that stuff is just that MARKETING to a group to make $$. It's no more a social agenda than MTV or BET is (some think that is a way to "blackify" white kids - also rediculous)
Finally, homosexuality and pedophelia are VERY different things...just because some homosexuals are pedo's doesn't mean all are, or that they go hand in hand. Hell there are a lot more heterosexual pedophiles out there, going after 12 year old girls is just as bad as a man going for the boys. Neither is acceptable, both are equally unacceptable. You can't just lump it under some all-inclusive catogory of "sexual deviation" as if anything outside of missionary sex between a man and a woman is all that is allowed without being sick. That's like saying if you like to get spanked then you are one step away from children...rediculous!
Gotta be careful there... the term "bigot" denotes negative discrimination, where a person looks down and treats contumeliously a person belonging to a different group. And any race has bigots, not just whites. If jokes are said in such a way to hurt someone, that's of course wrong. But if, say, Chinese are going to make jokes about whites among themselves, when I'm not around, I'm not going to make a fuss. Also, to say that there are differences between the races is not being a bigot and discriminatory, that's just plain common sense. It's called "biological diversity", and it's not just for humans. (Different breeds of dogs, for instance.)

Also, from what I understand about black homosexuality, it's far more likely to take the "on the down low" form rather than out-and-out gay identification. It's also common among other groups (Latinos and Arabs for instance) but it's more pronounced among blacks.

And sexual deviancy takes many forms, most of which are totally unrelated. Most people are aware of that. However, some say there is a sharp delineation between homosexuality and pedophilia, but in the case of male-male pedophilia, it's not as simple for the reason that there are 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 year old boys. A man who has sex with a 10 year old boy is definitely a pedophile, but if he does it to a 15 year old boy, that's being a homosexual. Where's the line?

BGMan