Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay guys the TRUE DJs???

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with gay guys, as long as they don't try anything sexual with me I'm cool with them. But I do sorta envy them in a way. There's this guy at my school who "acts" completely gay, or should I say just "feminine." He rarely hangs out with other guys, in fact I don't think he even has a "guy" friend. This kid hangs with the girls at EVERY chance he gets. You'da think this guy is an AFC but he is FAR from it. This kid is butt ugly but he can get a chick sitting on his lap eating a doggy treat from his hand in less than a second. This kid is loud as fvck! He always speaks his mind and is not afraid to do so, no matter how stupid or "gay" it may sound. He always teases the girls he meets and flirts with them alot, but he also shows so much compassion to them, making them feel loved almost like a sister. The girls practically love him to death even though if he was any less of a man he'd be practically wearing a tampon. I thought this would turn them off, but instead they are all over him. My assumption is that he has the confidence to be who he is, even if it is not accepted by many, especially males. It astounds me of how girly he acts but gets the girls at the same time.

What are your thoughts on this?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he is very very gay and i think you should smash him good.

KbTo

Don Juan
Reaction score
He gets no girl at all, have you seen him kissing girls or something?
a girl sitting in your lap means nothing at least for me :D

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sniper...

Nope...Dead wrong...

Point is he has no interest in her so he "listens" to her...

That all ends and she loses interest...

So for now he is "golden"...Later she loses interest...

It's called "Emotional Tampon"

JNA

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy just like that in my program. He's very social with the girls and effeminate guys. He brings stuffed animals to school and sets them up at his workstation and acts like a flaming homo in the way he carry's himself and speaks. It sort of irritates me that he's so comfortable being such a homo because he treats the computer lab like his living room at times and he's always buzzing around chatting girls up and giving them attention. I'm hardly jealous of him though for the obvious reason that he'll never get laid by any of those girls, he's most likely just the token gay friend ever gal needs to have these days, and at best an emotional tampon.