"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Gay guys the TRUE DJs???

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
I have no problem with gay guys, as long as they don't try anything sexual with me I'm cool with them. But I do sorta envy them in a way. There's this guy at my school who "acts" completely gay, or should I say just "feminine." He rarely hangs out with other guys, in fact I don't think he even has a "guy" friend. This kid hangs with the girls at EVERY chance he gets. You'da think this guy is an AFC but he is FAR from it. This kid is butt ugly but he can get a chick sitting on his lap eating a doggy treat from his hand in less than a second. This kid is loud as fvck! He always speaks his mind and is not afraid to do so, no matter how stupid or "gay" it may sound. He always teases the girls he meets and flirts with them alot, but he also shows so much compassion to them, making them feel loved almost like a sister. The girls practically love him to death even though if he was any less of a man he'd be practically wearing a tampon. I thought this would turn them off, but instead they are all over him. My assumption is that he has the confidence to be who he is, even if it is not accepted by many, especially males. It astounds me of how girly he acts but gets the girls at the same time.

What are your thoughts on this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
he is very very gay and i think you should smash him good.
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
He gets no girl at all, have you seen him kissing girls or something?
a girl sitting in your lap means nothing at least for me :D
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Sniper...

Nope...Dead wrong...

Point is he has no interest in her so he "listens" to her...

That all ends and she loses interest...

So for now he is "golden"...Later she loses interest...

It's called "Emotional Tampon"

JNA
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
There's a guy just like that in my program. He's very social with the girls and effeminate guys. He brings stuffed animals to school and sets them up at his workstation and acts like a flaming homo in the way he carry's himself and speaks. It sort of irritates me that he's so comfortable being such a homo because he treats the computer lab like his living room at times and he's always buzzing around chatting girls up and giving them attention. I'm hardly jealous of him though for the obvious reason that he'll never get laid by any of those girls, he's most likely just the token gay friend ever gal needs to have these days, and at best an emotional tampon.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top