"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Gaming Women by Accident (Spoiler: It's Very Easy)

jjflash

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
32
I'm running into situations where I'm picking up women with no intention of doing so.

At the outdoor rec centers and trails I go to, I meet up with friends on a semi-regular basis, but they also bring their friends and family as well.

I try being friendly with everyone and find it strange that female and friends and family fall in love with me on the regular with basically zero effort. All it requires is that they see me a couple of times and I talk to them once or twice and that's pretty much all that's required.

This is leading to a few minor problems as some of the older gentlemen are becoming extremely insecure as they see their wives and other relatives falling in love with me so quickly and that's clearly very threatening to some of them who are more insecure than average.

Fortunately I can dial it back and throw the fish back in the ocean simply by ignoring them, so tensions and strangeness don't rise.

It seems like the past year has made all women hornier than ever, so be careful, as you just may arouse women with almost zero effort!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Been hitting high bleeps on my troll radar with your previous threads already, but with this thread im now sure this user is a troll.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
There is actually merit to this. Some of my most productive times with girls has been when I was not trying.
Makes you naturally outcome-independent, without any effort at all. And while the OP may or may not be a troll, I am increasingly convinced of the power of social circle. Combine the two and things can go well.
 

jjflash

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
32
Not just social circles, but even a casual conversation with a friend can allow women to feel immensely comfortable expressing their attraction. Women are still instinctually concerned about safety and your being socially accepted is a huge icebreaker for her.

Hint: you must be attractive for any of this to work. Highly attractive is preferable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top