Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming Women by Accident (Spoiler: It's Very Easy)

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
I'm running into situations where I'm picking up women with no intention of doing so.

At the outdoor rec centers and trails I go to, I meet up with friends on a semi-regular basis, but they also bring their friends and family as well.

I try being friendly with everyone and find it strange that female and friends and family fall in love with me on the regular with basically zero effort. All it requires is that they see me a couple of times and I talk to them once or twice and that's pretty much all that's required.

This is leading to a few minor problems as some of the older gentlemen are becoming extremely insecure as they see their wives and other relatives falling in love with me so quickly and that's clearly very threatening to some of them who are more insecure than average.

Fortunately I can dial it back and throw the fish back in the ocean simply by ignoring them, so tensions and strangeness don't rise.

It seems like the past year has made all women hornier than ever, so be careful, as you just may arouse women with almost zero effort!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hitting high bleeps on my troll radar with your previous threads already, but with this thread im now sure this user is a troll.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is actually merit to this. Some of my most productive times with girls has been when I was not trying.
Makes you naturally outcome-independent, without any effort at all. And while the OP may or may not be a troll, I am increasingly convinced of the power of social circle. Combine the two and things can go well.

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
Not just social circles, but even a casual conversation with a friend can allow women to feel immensely comfortable expressing their attraction. Women are still instinctually concerned about safety and your being socially accepted is a huge icebreaker for her.

Hint: you must be attractive for any of this to work. Highly attractive is preferable.