Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming low interest/not interested/shy

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, I made this post to ask if any members had any success gaming chicks that showed low interest. Just curious to know if its possible.

Last edited:

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone translate this to proper english ?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It was with a friend of a friend. I would always flirt with her when we would all go out but got the brush off several times. Most in a joking manner like "okay you're clearly drunk" type responses. But it wasn't until her birthday when I drove 5 hours (I was away for college) to her bday house party that she changed her tune. The funny thing was I had no real expectations but after that day she would text me a lot. Later I found out from our mutual friend that she thought it was so sweet of me to make that drive just for her saying she should've sucked my **** atleast before I went back. The next time I was in town we hooked up multiple times.

I know there are other situations too but that one stands out the most to me. The others involve me maintaining communication while spinning other plates and some eventually come around either because they were horny or recently got dumped. That's why I always preach that if the female doesn't do anything derogatory to you, there's no harm in keeping them around. Events can trigger emotions that'll change their minds.

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has never been worth it although one of them was high value, but if her interest isn't high enough then it's a moot point. You'll always be a HB 5 to her that's just barely tolerable.
But how do you work with a moot point? When its ambigious? is it a path to disaster ?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Do you want to get laid or just an ego boost that you pulled off a difficult score?

Honestly, I think plenty of guys get confused between pleasing their dyck and pleasing their ego. (I'm convinced that 70 percent of pickup is for ego instead of for Mr. Happy lol.)

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to get laid or just an ego boost that you pulled off a difficult score?

Honestly, I think plenty of guys get confused between pleasing their dyck and pleasing their ego. (I'm convinced that 70 percent of pickup is for ego instead of for Mr. Happy lol.)
I don’t know. I would assume I want to know her more.