Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Gaming low interest/not interested/shy

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
So guys, I made this post to ask if any members had any success gaming chicks that showed low interest. Just curious to know if its possible.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Can someone translate this to proper english ?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Yes. It was with a friend of a friend. I would always flirt with her when we would all go out but got the brush off several times. Most in a joking manner like "okay you're clearly drunk" type responses. But it wasn't until her birthday when I drove 5 hours (I was away for college) to her bday house party that she changed her tune. The funny thing was I had no real expectations but after that day she would text me a lot. Later I found out from our mutual friend that she thought it was so sweet of me to make that drive just for her saying she should've sucked my **** atleast before I went back. The next time I was in town we hooked up multiple times.

I know there are other situations too but that one stands out the most to me. The others involve me maintaining communication while spinning other plates and some eventually come around either because they were horny or recently got dumped. That's why I always preach that if the female doesn't do anything derogatory to you, there's no harm in keeping them around. Events can trigger emotions that'll change their minds.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Has never been worth it although one of them was high value, but if her interest isn't high enough then it's a moot point. You'll always be a HB 5 to her that's just barely tolerable.
But how do you work with a moot point? When its ambigious? is it a path to disaster ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,140
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Do you want to get laid or just an ego boost that you pulled off a difficult score?

Honestly, I think plenty of guys get confused between pleasing their dyck and pleasing their ego. (I'm convinced that 70 percent of pickup is for ego instead of for Mr. Happy lol.)
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Do you want to get laid or just an ego boost that you pulled off a difficult score?

Honestly, I think plenty of guys get confused between pleasing their dyck and pleasing their ego. (I'm convinced that 70 percent of pickup is for ego instead of for Mr. Happy lol.)
I don’t know. I would assume I want to know her more.
 
Top