"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Gamed tonight girls asking questions

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
I'm not going to get a hard **** even if im rubbing on miss universe or mr universe. I actually have to rub my **** quite a bit with my hand to get hard. Yeah she could of been a hooker she did show me her licence later gave it to me when we were entering the gay club.

the girl was a asian and some asian girls want guys to buy them things. experienced this with mates who were into asian girls and they did the same ****. Other girls have brought me stuff including call girls who thought i was a drug dealer.

the second girl wasn't interested in money as such. she just wanted me to **** her. she was white.

I don't really give a **** if i'm giving a provider feel because you always pay no matter what. Whether its your wife or a hooker. same ****. somewhere down the line your going to pay. Might even be a girl that wants a baby but doesn't want you around. seen it happen and the guy is paying for 18 years and the rest.
How old are you? did you go home with the 2nd girl at least?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
How old are you? did you go home with the 2nd girl at least?
No i bolted out the back door when she was hugging her friends. im 30.

Protected sex is a waste of time. I get turned off by it. can't even get a hard **** with condoms. Had a mate who was the same. he ended up banging a alocholic stripper girl raw and told me he can't get hard with condoms and decided **** it and banged her raw.
 
Top