Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game on vacation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading to Southern California in 2 weeks.

Planning to work on some game while there - figure it’s a great environment for it: lots of good looking women in southern CA, different culture than the Midwest where I live, also literally have nothing to lose.

Anyone have any tips or advice for gaming women while on vacation? I know it really should be no different than doing it locally where I am already, but I figure it will be a good learning or training experience.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading to Southern California in 2 weeks.

Planning to work on some game while there - figure it’s a great environment for it: lots of good looking women in southern CA, different culture than the Midwest where I live, also literally have nothing to lose.

Anyone have any tips or advice for gaming women while on vacation? I know it really should be no different than doing it locally where I am already, but I figure it will be a good learning or training experience.
Chain gun cold approach. Spam calibrated pickup. Key is volume. You want dtf. Repeat.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid feminists, green hair, excessive tattoos