"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Game on vacation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Heading to Southern California in 2 weeks.

Planning to work on some game while there - figure it’s a great environment for it: lots of good looking women in southern CA, different culture than the Midwest where I live, also literally have nothing to lose.

Anyone have any tips or advice for gaming women while on vacation? I know it really should be no different than doing it locally where I am already, but I figure it will be a good learning or training experience.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Heading to Southern California in 2 weeks.

Planning to work on some game while there - figure it’s a great environment for it: lots of good looking women in southern CA, different culture than the Midwest where I live, also literally have nothing to lose.

Anyone have any tips or advice for gaming women while on vacation? I know it really should be no different than doing it locally where I am already, but I figure it will be a good learning or training experience.
Chain gun cold approach. Spam calibrated pickup. Key is volume. You want dtf. Repeat.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Avoid feminists, green hair, excessive tattoos
 
Top