"Game" is all about validating women

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
But going around tricking women into dates with promises of cash prizes is on the up and up :up:

The market isn't sh!t. Pua isn't sh!t.

You are a retard. That is the problem.

As for the entire "natural" discussion, i was fvcking hot girls before i had even heard of what "game" was. Suppose i'm natural too.

The greatest "natural" (?) that i've ever known (if we describe it as a guy who behaves without any reflection) is currently living in a caravan outside a woman's back garden last i knew.
I'm not going to keep talking in circles with clowns like you. You keep asking the same sh*t I already explained to you 100 times lol.

Yes the market is TRASH simply because I don't find most women to be LTR material. This doesn't mean I don't easily get laid or date a HOT woman. And while my LMS is decent, many men are better and hypergamy will run its course.

All you can talk about is Urbanyst because you can't support your arguments for sh*t. You have low LMS and get rejected often. When you pass a woman's LMS test you think it was your "game" that got you there.

The more you talk about me, rather than the topic at hand.. the more sad and sorry you look. Keep it up.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The point these videos are trying to make seems very dubious to me. I can literally talk to women at work or the bar and my experiences go against the "rules of attraction" this video talks about as if they're 100% solid.

The most shallow women who just want casual sex and money spent on them are attracted to rich guys with money? The most shallow girls tend to like men with classically handsome jaw-lines? I could have told you that without a series of videos.

1-10 scale bit was hilarious btw, it's almost completely arbitrary. There's pics of guys that look kind of geeky to me right next to supermodels. Same with the women...some hot chicks ranked as 3/10, just nonsense.

This whole implication that you're not going to get laid with hot girls if you don't have a SPECIFIC look, a SPECIFIC job and tons of money smacks of a lazy, defeatist philosophy for people who want to just buy their way to success. I know some hot girls who are into tall, chubby dudes with round faces.

So many of these supposed essential components a guy has to have are just personal preference. All these "there are ironclad rules to dating" vids have either a monetary agenda or they're designed to make people feel better for having a fat wallet and no skill chatting up women.

It's the same with the PUA videos that are like "Unless you work out 20 hours a day, own a Prosche and act like a macho caveman, you will NEVER KISS A WOMAN. EVER."
You can't deny anything in the video.

Not wanting to accept it doesn't make it any less true. Like the usual blue piller.. you are desperately searching for exceptions and examples that deviate from the video rather than just accepting the truth.

Similar to how someone would look at an inter-racial relationship as proof "race doesn't matter in dating". Exceptions don't mean sh*t. There will always be unconventional people who do things differently. What the majority of people do is where the truth lies.

Also the WALL is a major factor as well. HOT women are forced to lower their standards as they approach, reach and pass the WALL. Don't mistake this for women not caring about LMS.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
"Game is trying to act like an attractive man because that's what the industry teaches.

Being your natural self is what a natural is. Hence the fvcking word natural.

You're trying to "teach" me exactly what I just told you in my previous post.

Women are not cookie cut objects. There are all different kinds. Different flavors. And this is where you argument falls to pieces.

You say women are attracted to looks, and this is true. But not all women are attracted to the same look. I slept with hot girls long before I ever hit a gym. When you drill the idea that a guy has to hit the gym to attract women, you're also telling him he can't get women unless he does that. Had I listened to what you're saying here 20 years ago, I would have spent years in the gym without getting laid.

You don't need muscles to have confidence. Does it help? Sure as Fvck does. Is it absolutely necessary? No. It's not
I agree 100%.

Clearly there is a misunderstanding about exactly what I'm trying to say about LMS.

No you don't have to hit the gym every day or have a certain "look" to get women. That's not what I am saying. What I am saying is you have to fit a woman's standard for LMS or you have no chance in hell with her. "Game" is bullsh*t because if you pass a woman's LMS test you're in. If you fail a woman's LMS test, no amount of "game" will change her mind.

I like to use the extreme example of a homeless man with "game" to showcase this. If LMS is a cheeseburger, "game" would be butter on the bread. Worthless on its own, but a good addition to something that is already good.

Guys thinking they can "game" their way into being attractive are like fat women who think they can get a HOT guy by having good bedroom skills lol.

LOL.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't deny anything in the video.

Not wanting to accept it doesn't make it any less true. Like the usual blue piller.. you are desperately searching for exceptions and examples that deviate from the video rather than just accepting the truth.

Similar to how someone would look at an inter-racial relationship as proof "race doesn't matter in dating". Exceptions don't mean sh*t. There will always be unconventional people who do things differently. What the majority of people do is where the truth lies.

Also the WALL is a major factor as well. HOT women are forced to lower their standards as they approach, reach and pass the WALL. Don't mistake this for women not caring about LMS.
I'm a reasonably poor doctoral student who makes almost less than minimum wage at present. You're saying that when I walk up to a 21 year old girl in the library, hit on her and she gives me her number that actually I'm just a blue pill cuck and that doesn't count because it's an exception? And she's hitting THE WALL even though she's 21 years old, and that's why she wants to date me? Lol.

I know a lot of people who aren't rich, don't have huge concrete square jaws and don't even look great and they still get laid all the time with hot young girls because they're confident and know how to talk to a woman.

Not looking for exceptions, I just don't believe a bunch of defeatist stereotypes that video is propagating. It's a gross simplification.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a reasonably poor doctoral student who makes almost less than minimum wage at present. You're saying that when I walk up to a 21 year old girl in the library, hit on her and she gives me her number that actually I'm just a blue pill cuck and that doesn't count because it's an exception? And she's hitting THE WALL even though she's 21 years old, and that's why she wants to date me? Lol.

I know a lot of people who aren't rich, don't have huge concrete square jaws and don't even look great and they still get laid all the time with hot young girls because they're confident and know how to talk to a woman.

Not looking for exceptions, I just don't believe a bunch of defeatist stereotypes that video is propagating. It's a gross simplification.
Nothing I say is "defeatist" unless you're a complete loser.

Lol.

As for the 21 year old. If she had better options she would exercise them. Don't kid yourself lol.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing I say is "defeatist" unless you're a complete loser.

Lol.

As for the 21 year old. If she had better options she would exercise them. Don't kid yourself lol.
Ha, so that's how it is? You have nothing constructive to reply with except calling people clowns and losers? And insinuating that I'm a low value male?

None of us come on this forum to get insulted by some no-logic guy peddling YouTube vids, so f*ck you and your obnoxious attitude. Take it elsewhere. If anyone's behaving like a Gamma "loser" on here it's you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, so that's how it is? You have nothing constructive to reply with except calling people clowns and losers? And insinuating that I'm a low value male?

None of us come on this forum to get insulted by some no-logic guy peddling YouTube vids, so f*ck you and your obnoxious attitude. Take it elsewhere. If anyone's behaving like a Gamma "loser" on here it's you.
Blue pill heart attack victim. The truth hurts, but someone's gotta tell ya. The good news is you can improve your SMV. Most people are too lazy so they fall back on quick fixes like "game". Lol. Which is total bullsh*t designed to give women more validation and orbiters.

Also, getting phone numbers don't mean jack sh*t either. The women you're actually f*cking is what matters. How many orbiters have HOT women's phone numbers lol? Doesn't mean sh*t.

Yeah, I might be obnoxious, but it doesn't matter.

Serenity

Reaction score
No its not.

"Game" is all about following strict rules of behavior. Being reckless or doing experiments is not game.

Stop trying to hard to defend bullsh*t.
You have clearly misunderstood it entirely. "Strict rules of behavior" is indeed bullsh!t, it's bad game. So is strict rules about how you should look, how much money you should have and how many people should look up to you (status). How the fvck can you be free with that kind of pressure? You can't and thus you're a fvcking hypocrite. You talk out of your arse, a strict set of principles on one side and a complete IDGAF attitude on the other.

Do you know what I see? A man with little integrity and not worthy of much respect as evidenced by multiple responses speaking against your shallow ideals. Surely you're not wrong, clearly everyone else is a blue pill beta cuck.

You're full of sh!t! Game over for you.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill heart attack victim. The truth hurts, but someone's gotta tell ya. The good news is you can improve your SMV. Most people are too lazy so they fall back on quick fixes like "game". Lol. Which is total bullsh*t designed to give women more validation and orbiters.

Also, getting phone numbers don't mean jack sh*t either. The women you're actually f*cking is what matters. How many orbiters have HOT women's phone numbers lol? Doesn't mean sh*t.

It's not "the truth" that's annoying me, it's your constant personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you, the baseless insults and disrespect and the smug conviction that you are the great gatekeeper holding all the keys of knowledge.

Also, you think that by getting a woman's number you are now immediately being an orbiter? By hitting on her, you are being an orbiter? I've truly heard it all now. By engaging with a woman in any meaningful way, apparently that's orbiting, even if it's 2 weeks before you have sex with her. Still an orbiter. Amazing.

Instead the solution is to have a perfect jaw and a briefcase full of cash. If anything sounds like low-value male behaviour to me, it's being so insecure that you're convinced that you need cash and plastic surgery to bang a woman.

There's no "might" about it. At least we agree on something though.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

But keep making the topic about Urbanyst. Just shows your blue pill coping mechanism to protect your ego. Whenever I get personally attacked for what I post I know the attacker is blue pill or has a very low level of LMS.
Long ass response for having a pinky penis. You having to explain all that to me shows a fragile ego.

Quite ironic, isn’t it?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the market is TRASH simply because I don't find most women to be LTR material.
More egotistic dribble that even I have to make a double post to point out.

”Yes the market is TRASH simply because I don’t find most women to be LTR material.”

Even a blind man would be able to see the ego behind this hahahahaha! And not only that, but just because YOU can’t get what you want like Trump, that doesn’t mean the market is trash. That’s a coping mechanism for your ego (funny how you used this after I taught you what it was haha!). Here is the reason why:
Then you don't have the LMS you think you do.
Either that, or you are a complete fkn weirdo. Probably both tbh. You’re just a joke, dude. Hahahahaha

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Work hard and make money and women will like you is the ultimate blue pill lol
i think money is very important

lets say average woman who has orbiters only on tinder is trying to find a boyfriend.

she has:
- 100s of very low quality bobs, poor, fat, ugly, low height, desperate, not too wise
- 10s of smart maybe well earning mathematicans/students etc but with very tiny, palm body..
- 10s of muscular guys with ****ty job
- 10s of PUAs without muscles, nor job
- one muscular guy earning more that anyone on the list

I think she would choose the rich guy. muscles are easier to make than money. pua tricks are easier to earn than money. student/full time nerd just doesnt cut it because of being socially awkward/anti-sporty

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she would choose the rich guy. muscles are easier to make than money. pua tricks are easier to earn than money. student/full time nerd just doesnt cut it because of being socially awkward/anti-sporty
Assuming she's into muscles. Most girls are, but again, tough to generalise. Otherwise I'd agree.

And I know some "nerdy" types that are also huge, it's more a stereotype that studious people are poor at physical stuff. I think it's because people who study hard normally don't have the time or energy to lift weights for hours, at least that's how my life feels atm...

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Work hard and make money and women will like you is the ultimate blue pill lol
Have low SMV and use a fraudulent personality based on PUA voodoo to make women like you is the ultimate blue pill lol.

LOL.

The level of denial and coping you guys are doing is getting sad.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You thought game would be a short-cut, and learnt that it wasn't. Serves you right imo. There are no short-cuts.

This guy is all projection. Claims everyone is looking for a quick fix, whilst reading a book (no infield testing ever mentioned) and then using seeking arrangement.

Claims game is fraud, whilst tricking women onto dates and fretting constantly about #metoo.

His view of game is his own reflection, and he's blaming others for his own mistakes.

Why do i bother? Because there are a lot of him in the world, and it pays to know what you are dealing with.

Not yet known a looks/money/status guy who had a good formative years. And this is another one who has missed some crucial development.

As pook would say: "childhood is over". Time to get over it.

Let's just hope he doesn't fvck up some kid's head into getting plastic surgery or suchlike.
Another post about Urbanyst (not the topic). Can't support your points for sh*t.

Just suck my d*ck already and get it over with lol.

LOL.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's not "the truth" that's annoying me, it's your constant personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you, the baseless insults and disrespect and the smug conviction that you are the great gatekeeper holding all the keys of knowledge.

Also, you think that by getting a woman's number you are now immediately being an orbiter? By hitting on her, you are being an orbiter? I've truly heard it all now. By engaging with a woman in any meaningful way, apparently that's orbiting, even if it's 2 weeks before you have sex with her. Still an orbiter. Amazing.

Instead the solution is to have a perfect jaw and a briefcase full of cash. If anything sounds like low-value male behaviour to me, it's being so insecure that you're convinced that you need cash and plastic surgery to bang a woman.

There's no "might" about it. At least we agree on something though.
I'm right but you don't like my attitude?

Lol.

This place is snowflake city.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The beauty of LMS is it frees you to be yourself.

No reason to be nervous around HOT women or worry about your behavior. Your VALUE will ensure you attract enough women. But you have to have VALUE first and "game" ain't going to do it. Game will just have you validating loads of women and getting lucky occasionally. Sound familiar? lol.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
can we all just agree that money/looks/social skills are all important in varying degrees?

I would say social skills are very important. I was good looking and successful for a very long time and still had no success with women because i was scared to approach or I was desperate