Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Game" is all about validating women

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Teaching desperate men "game" is a MONEY making business designed to keep men chasing and worshiping women. Truth is.. if you have to talk a woman into f*cking you, its already over for you lol.

Your VALUE (looks, MONEY and status) will always do the job for you. To get women you don't really have to work hard or actively do jack sh*t. You just have to have VALUE. Women will come onto you and do most of the work when they find you attractive. All you have to do is show interest in her. The rest takes care of itself.. if (big if) you have VALUE.

Looks is the clearest sign of VALUE. But if you don't have looks you better have MONEY or STATUS. "Game" does not give a man VALUE he doesn't already have.

"Game" teaches you how to validate women. The majority of women you "game" will reject you. The ones who stick around will do so because of the VALUE they see in you. This VALUE is not related to your game at all.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
but is your jawline wide?
I have a pretty good jawline actually.

Another important thing for all guys to know is your personality only matters to women seeking SECURITY. Women in their HOT prime (18-22) are deciding who to f*ck based only on LMS. They don't have the life experience yet to even know what makes a good partner lol.

Your personality only starts to matter when a woman needs more security. So "game" essentially teaches you how to appeal to used up damaged women.

I'm telling you right now.. your time is best spent making MONEY, not chasing hoes. Women do the choosing. Just approach anyone you find attractive and you will f*ck her if you pass her LMS test regardless of your "game". All you have to do is approach women you like. They will do the rest if you have VALUE. But no one wants guys to know this. The MONEY making powers that be want to keep you desperately validating women.

I can tell you I see (and know of) a lot of HOT women with ugly but stable guys. These women are nearing the WALL. All of them. I like to go on their Facebook and look at their pictures from their early 20's. No surprise.. ex boyfriends are attractive guys. Always.

Lol.

The WALL.

Serenity

Reaction score
Looks are mostly genetic, apart from style of course which is an expression of your overall personality. Money is a result of your personality, how you handle stuff to obtain wealth. Status is hugely influenced by personality, how you treat others, what you stand for and basically who you are.

Game is not about cheap tricks to get women, you and many others mistakenly think so. You do not need to spend money on getting good game, just using the brain is enough. Life is a game, you're good at life if you're good at the game as it's basically the same thing. Game is style (looks), money, status and a whole lot more.

What your encouragement leads to is men trying to be validated by women. They turn their focus to their looks, money or status and endlessly obsess about it with zero more succcss with women. They focus on the superficial factors with no consideration for the core factors that lead to it. We've seen cringeworthy examples of guys on here frequently who's been here 1/10th the time I have and pumps out 3 times my total posts obsessing about looks. Does it help them to focus on looks? Not at all!!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is your particular way of talking with women:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/value-proposition-business-card-cold-approach.244269/

I'd call that trying to trick women into fvcking you based on very low self-esteem. I've literally never in my life resorted to that.

But tell me do. So you get them on a date, telling them that they've won some prizes (a trip to the Bahamas, a new car, etc), and then say.... what exactly?

Just sit there having looks/money/status? She forgets that it was supposed to be some giveaway, lost in your jawline?

Are you having a laugh?
LOL.

Yeah, I did that for fun and because of how efficient it is.

People like you who take "game" so seriously due to your low LMS will never understand. I can be reckless with women because I don't give a sh*t. There will always be another option around the corner. And the market is TRASH anyway lol.

Keep making the topic about Urbanyst. Just shows your blue pill coping mechanism to protect your ego. Whenever I get personally attacked for what I post I know the attacker is blue pill or has a very low level of LMS.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me, what do YOU do when you find yourself on a level playing field? Leave? Hang out with uglier people with no money so you can maintain the advantage?
I don't do jack sh*t. My VALUE is what it is. I let the women who see my VALUE choose me and I ignore those who don't.

Try it some time. Instead of being a desperate clown doing everything you can to convince a woman to f*ck you.

Lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You must have a really small ****, don’t you...
Nope.

But keep making the topic about Urbanyst. Just shows your blue pill coping mechanism to protect your ego. Whenever I get personally attacked for what I post I know the attacker is blue pill or has a very low level of LMS.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the definition of ''Game''
Definition of game
1a (1) : activity engaged in for diversion or amusement : play
(2) : the equipment for a game
b : often derisive or mocking jesting : fun, sport
  • make game of a nervous player
2a : a procedure or strategy for gaining an end : tactic
b : an illegal or shady scheme or maneuver : racket
3a (1) : a physical or mental competition conducted according to rules with the participants in direct opposition to each other
(2) : a division of a larger contest
(3) : the number of points necessary to win
(4) : points scored in certain card games (as in all fours) by a player whose cards count up the highest
(5) : the manner of playing in a contest
(6) : the set of rules governing a game
(7) : a particular aspect or phase of play in a game or sport
  • a football team's kicking game
: organized athletics
c (1) : a field of gainful activity : line
  • the newspaper game
(2) : any activity undertaken or regarded as a contest involving rivalry, strategy, or struggle
  • the dating game
  • the gameof politics
; also : the course or period of such an activity
  • got into aviation early in thegame

(3) : area of expertise : specialty 3
  • comedy is not my game
4a (1) : animals under pursuit or taken in hunting; especially : wild animals hunted for sport or food
(2) : the flesh of game animals
b archaic : pluck
c : a target or object especially of ridicule or attack —often used in the phrase fair game
(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/game)

Value, Money, Look = All perceptions
Game = Activity to gain perceptions or ''points''

I prefer ''GAME''.... Game is not to valide women... it's to valide YOU.

What's the definition of ''value, money, look'' for
1) A gold digger
2) An artist
3) A business person
4) A student
5) A SJW

etc.... if you answer their definitions that you have an opening.

Game will keep that opening open to you... it will close it the others that share the same LMS ''definition'' of the target.

It's all contextual in the end.

@AmandeSilvestre post..... if everyone on the same playing field... who wins? The obvious answer : Guy with Game

I am sure the guy who has LMS but too busy to take care of this ''trophy wife''.... might feel the gardener who's she cheating with... has alot of Game.

I agree... You need to have Value, you need to have Money, you need to have Look... you need to have a personality that defines you before everything else... and improve all facets of your life... DO IT FOR YOU.

If you constantly doing it for OTHERS... you are like the guys who chase Girls like they are a trophy to brag about.... these guys tend to be alone, without LMS.

Attraction is contextual
Self-love is always ABOUT YOU

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So you take what you can get, basically. And you ignore the women who don't think you have value? How bold and edgy you are...
That's what everyone does clown.

Chasing women who don't find you attractive is pathetic. Keep making an ass of yourself though. I won't stop you lol.

LOL.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
That's a form of game though...
No its not.

"Game" is all about following strict rules of behavior. Being reckless or doing experiments is not game.

Stop trying to hard to defend bullsh*t.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with lms, but game is not about validating women, but about getting sex. Why you care if a woman willfeel validated if you got what you wanted

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Well then you dont know what game is then. Ive been saying for years that all of the "rules" here are just guidelines to correct bad habits. After that there are no rules. You make your own.

I think you bought that PUA bullsh* hook line and sinker in the past and now you're just angry about it.

Serious question. Why were you reading those books to begin with?
I was reading those books because I was young, horny and stupid.

Not angry about it. Just want to help other guys avoid wasting years of their life believing in bullsh*t. The young guys who come to this site looking for wisdom. I want them to take these precious years and build their wealth, education and become great men. Not to waste time validating women with PUA horse sh*t.

If I had the mindset I do now when I was 18 I would be rich.

MONEY > Women

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have more LMS than all of my friends combined. Still can't get the girl at McDonalds to go out with me. Maybe I need an extra $80,000 in my account for her to realize how awesome I am?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about chasing women who don't find me attractive. It's about ramping up attraction itself.

You do this too and probably don't realize it. The way you talk to a woman is a form of actual game.

You need to stop thinking of game as the sh*t you got out of those PUA books.
"Game" is the sh*t from PUA books.

Having an attractive (or appealing) personality is just that. Having an attractive and appealing personality. That's not game anymore than big boobs are "game". What comes natural is not game.

Game is fraud. You can't just change the definition to fit your narrative when you feel like it lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I have more LMS than all of my friends combined. Still can't get the girl at McDonalds to go out with me. Maybe I need an extra $80,000 in my account for her to realize how awesome I am?
Then you don't have the LMS you think you do.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you think that "game" came from? All the rules and crap? The entire PUA industry is based on the observation of men who were naturals. Somebody along the way studied what these guys were doing and broke it down into a set of rules for clueless guys to follow.

PUAs don't teach game. They teach methods of mimicking game. I know the difference because I was out there getting women long before the PUA industry even existed. I did some things naturally, sure, but by hanging out with other guys who were naturals, guys who got the hottest girls, I learned quite a few things that are not intuitive, as they did too before me.

I'm not redefining game. The PUA industry did. And they got you believing that's what game is.

It is not.
Wrong. Being attractive is being attractive.

"Game" is trying to act like an attractive man rather than just being your natural self.

What blue pill clowns don't understand is there is no such thing as a "natural". What you have is HOT guys with abundant LMS who get a lot of female attention. That attention makes them more confident around women. Blue pill clowns look at their success and think its because of how they act. But its really just their high LMS giving them more options and thus more confidence around women.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-lms-red-pill-is-liberating-for-guys.246951/

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point these videos are trying to make seems very dubious to me. I can literally talk to women at work or the bar and my experiences go against the "rules of attraction" this video talks about as if they're 100% solid.

The most shallow women who just want casual sex and money spent on them are attracted to rich guys with money? The most shallow girls tend to like men with classically handsome jaw-lines? I could have told you that without a series of videos.

1-10 scale bit was hilarious btw, it's almost completely arbitrary. There's pics of guys that look kind of geeky to me right next to supermodels. Same with the women...some hot chicks ranked as 3/10, just nonsense.

This whole implication that you're not going to get laid with hot girls if you don't have a SPECIFIC look, a SPECIFIC job and tons of money smacks of a lazy, defeatist philosophy for people who want to just buy their way to success. I know some hot girls who are into tall, chubby dudes with round faces.

So many of these supposed essential components a guy has to have are just personal preference. All these "there are ironclad rules to dating" vids have either a monetary agenda or they're designed to make people feel better for having a fat wallet and no skill chatting up women.

It's the same with the PUA videos that are like "Unless you work out 20 hours a day, own a Prosche and act like a macho caveman, you will NEVER KISS A WOMAN. EVER."