Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Game" at a new workplace

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Game doesn't exists as what most of you here think it is.

Game is merely frame.

Frame = ur inherent personality + how u think + how u do things or act. Each one influences the other to ultimately produce said frame which is not fake but in its truest form is you or who u actually are.

The only viable way to truly be attractive to both women and even men who admires you is to change how u think, from there everything flows.

If you merely chg how u act or do things when it's not in sync with how u think (mindset) then it's fake and will be found out when it's being put to the test.

Hence the term shiet-test.

And you fellas who r easily insulted, provocated, triggered etc will fail it constantly because ur frame is fake.

That's also why u r clueless when u r being manipulated by women, most of u here can't even match up to a 16 year old female.

Strengthen ur mental fortitude 1st.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What s this **** about standing on streets looking for chicks. I trolled the chick in the lift who looked shocked then burst out laughing. I just shared an umbrella with a girl in the rain and chatted up the counter chick at nandos. And I m old, taken and don't cheat. A lot of youse guys r Greek gods compared to me. Holes want to be filled. Just give it an Ffffing go. You ll be surprised.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What s this **** about standing on streets looking for chicks. I trolled the chick in the lift who looked shocked then burst out laughing. I just shared an umbrella with a girl in the rain and chatted up the counter chick at nandos. And I m old, taken and don't cheat. A lot of youse guys r Greek gods compared to me. Holes want to be filled. Just give it an Ffffing go. You ll be surprised.
I think the key is your vibe. if you're a bit socially awkward, and/or clearly following some rehearsed pua spiel/script it will make women on edge towards you - particularly if not above average in appearance.

if it comes across as natural and you're not hunting for women, probably get some results over time.

couple of years back I worked with a hungarian software engineer who was a really bright bloke, but was having issues with meeting women on tinder and real life. shared a story about a day down the beach where he approached an apparently attractive women and was chatting a bit. offered to put sun cream on and then followed her to the toilet when she said she had to go (probably to get rid of him). Really bright bloke, confident but had a kind of monotone voice with his accent, plus could tell he's not a 'natural' socially, so can imagine how that interaction went down. Could see colleagues giving each other side ways glances and smiling whilst he was telling us these stories. I thought fairplay for getting involved, having the balls, but can tell most women wouldn't find him appealing and a bit weird by the way he comes across.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always more quirky than nerdy. Got me a variety of puss but as you d expect uncertain supply. Then learnt a bit of game total paint by numbers. Now I can do improv. But I wouldn't have got there without the practice. Probably still restricted to my niche but it's wider. The point of game isn't collecting cheesey lines. It's that your setting your subconscious a problem to solve

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea tried to help a similar guy. He couldn't handle the ego threat. That taught me that every man thinks they re god's gift to women in spite of all evidence to the contrary. Now if a mate whinges about his luck with girls I tell him some Disney lies about how he hasn't met the right girl yet but she s out there.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think me and a woman from work have a lot of things in common. To be honest, you members will probably laugh, but i think maybe it is destiny that me and this girl get together.

She is the manager of the office. I knea i wa taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x

(

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a guy who has always wanted a family. Never dreamed about sports cars, successful careers. A family was always my goal

I can definatley understand the skeptics, but lots of people meet their spouses at work. If i get on well with a woman at work...i will defo ask her out for a drink. Life is to short. The women i asked out last week is so lovely...i just had to ask her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first ever approach was a girl with a umbrella and from behind. Her umbrella went flying and she went chasing after it in a the rain. #epic

Gen Z men are busy trying to be pretty and cater to women. YouTube is full of idiots preaching but no substance. No father's or ones presently checked out.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't judge... if you want to make a run at women you work with then just do it like you would any woman you happen to meet, but I wouldn't recommend doing anything with chicks you do ANY business with.

Another thing you have to be careful about with women you work with is her using you to do her job... I've seen this A LOT with dudes that end up busting their butts for chicks in their work place. One of the reasons why you should avoid relationship with women at work.

I have 7 women that work for me... ALL of them are older women with grandchildren. I do not go out of my way NOT to hire younger attractive women. I did hire one about 5 years ago and she was a pain in the rear... she got romantically involved with one of my customers and it just became a sh1t show. Romance and work just doesn't mix well.

My advice is to make these women your friends and use them to meet their friends who you don't work with at an after work happy hour.

Work is WORK not super terrific happy time.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason its not the best idea , is because the woman always catches feelings, women dont handle sleeping around.

If your slightly good at laying down the D, she will want a relationship( happens everytime)

you may find out she has bad hygiene or a weird habit, and call it a day.

she will then proceed with the full might of the herd mentality to destroy you!