Game and alcohol

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys,

ive read some people talk about drink negatively affecting your game.

id also be interested to know if a the famous PUA's approve of getting tipsy

for me, when im 'on form' so to speak, being tipsy accentuates my good qualities and helps me be more confident. sometimes i find myself being ALOT funnier and wittier with drink in me. im not a shy guy but i guess it takes drink (not excessive amounts) to be 'center stage' and be 100% comfortable. im just being honest. this might only be 2 or 3 pints by the way

just to say my game doesnt suck with no alcohol but imo it helps with a few beers. i suspect most guys are the same?

ofcourse, too much drink is a disaster but this happens me only rarely.

opinions?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, drinking is your "confidence booster" and drinking too much is a no no.
The other nyte I had too much beer and started talking sh!t to some dumb b!tch. Next thing I know she hit me in the stomache and knocked the wind out of me. So, I poured my drink on her. :crackup: Anyways, just have a few beers at a party and start gaming women.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on where you're at. In college I had a lot of drunk hookups, with girls who were drunk too. After college I have been partying a lot less, still drinking but not to extremes. It has helped in some situations and has hurt my game in some situations. There is a line, don't cross it!

Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
depends on where you're at. In college I had a lot of drunk hookups, with girls who were drunk too. After college I have been partying a lot less, still drinking but not to extremes. It has helped in some situations and has hurt my game in some situations. There is a line, don't cross it!
true

I have gone to parties were I over did it , but I have had a few success stories too :)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like drinking but if you notice you're a different person when you're drunk and it's easy for that liquid courage to be a crutch. on top of that, if you're trying to get your game better, you probably won't remember much about how you pulled that girl the other night

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesusrules said:
dude try to cut the drinking out of your life. its not a good idea. learn to be like how you are without it. chicks arent going to take you serious like that if your always tipsy. learn to feel confident.
This is good advice too. But, if you are going to drink. I would only do it on the weekends or special occasions.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My game goes out the window when I drink. Once I get past about 4 beers, good night.