Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Oh man! I would give this person another typical man view and launch her into outer space. There's no way a woman that cares about you and values your relationship acts like this, then turns it around and tries to make you look like you're in the wrong. The nerve of this woman is unbelievable. She needs to get dumped.Originally posted by JohnJones
When we talked, she was ticked because I didn't return her calls and she attributed my attitude toward the date as a somewhat typical view that a man might have and that it was not under any circumstances a date.
As has been said repeatedly in this thread, I think it´s not the fact that she sits and chews her food with him at the table. Rather the fact that she gives her number, counteroffers with a "dinner for two" option, and forgets to mention your existance until the date (cause lets face it, at least to Mr Newintown, that was a date). Listen to the guys who experienced similar things. If she were totally with you she wouldnt even consider going out with a guy without you. You can end it now and get the upper hand. GOriginally posted by JohnJones
Does everyone here agree that the punishment for going to dinner should be being dumped?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
How much credence do you give to this statement: She said she never would have thought I would want to go out on such an event and that's why she didn't ask me.Originally posted by Gonzalo
Listen to the guys who experienced similar things. If she were totally with you she wouldnt even consider going out with a guy without you. You can end it now and get the upper hand. G
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I don't see the bother... John's not going to believe you... Nobody ever does until it happens to them... It's always, my situation is different... These guys don't understand her or have been in my situation... They don't know all the factors.Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
John, honestly I dont think I can make this any clearer than I already have, but i will try.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.