Josh_rugged
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2004
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
My girlfriend was acting strange for about 2 or so months, didn't know what was going on, started hanging with her friends a ton more, and not making any time for me. Last night, I got upset with her, told her shes different now.
She spilled her problem about not knowing her dad when she was younger, and still doesn't. Said shes very depressed and doesn't appreciate anything anymore. Possibably has to take medication or talk to a professional. We are so good together, and we both feel the same about each other.
So my question is, how can I help her feel better, what can I do that will give her life meaning and make her happy???
She spilled her problem about not knowing her dad when she was younger, and still doesn't. Said shes very depressed and doesn't appreciate anything anymore. Possibably has to take medication or talk to a professional. We are so good together, and we both feel the same about each other.
So my question is, how can I help her feel better, what can I do that will give her life meaning and make her happy???