Fwb Starts **** Testing Hardcore?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok OP. This unplugged man just gave you the same advice. In other words. Dont hate the messenger bro. Pay attention to the message. Your welcome OP.
And anybody that tells you to ghost her/dump her is wrong. You let her dump you and that’s advanced game.
Yeah he literally told me you were wrong. Thanks again playa

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do I do now that I texted her I can’t make it Wednesday? What I mean is: how do I go forward in a healthy way in your opinion? I would much rather take your advice so school me please
You already told you her you can't make it Wednesday, so leave that be. For me to give you further advice, do you only view this girl as FWB, or do you want a relationship?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already told you her you can't make it Wednesday, so leave that be. For me to give you further advice, do you only view this girl as FWB, or do you want a relationship?
An open relationship is ideal but I’m fine with leaving her as a fwb

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when she payed she may have disqaulified you?
You said she was talking about feminist ****. Reading you post it sounds like it goes to **** after she payed for the food, that was the test. She wanted to look like a good girl but really wanted to be treated.
Dont worry about her IF thats the case then youve saved yourself a head**** and heartbreak anyway.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading you post it sounds like it goes to **** after she payed for the food, that was the test. She wanted to look like a good girl but really wanted to be treated.
@SargeMaximus remember me calling out beexcellent for using this as a shjt test? I think this was one. They will sincerely offer to pay, but if you accept, you fail.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He cant leave it be. He has oneitis.
If you've been following sarge's posts, and conversing with him for a while, you'd know he doesn't have oneitis. He's just analyzing the situation, trying to be proactive, with proper actions in response to female behavior. So there is a frame of reference for when this pops up again.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does it sound like a gf? I'm confused. Because I took her to a store?
I think what they're getting at is, the fact that your involving her in your life(interests in certain stores) without sex being the focus of your interaction with each other, this is going into a grey area that is less like fwb and more like gf.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus remember me calling out beexcellent for using this as a shjt test? I think this was one. They will sincerely offer to pay, but if you accept, you fail.
Lol except that she's paid for me before. Given me money for gas to come see her, made me breakfast, etc. I also knew a player before who would charge women a dollar every time he made them ***.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been around long enough to know what oneitis looks like. This amount of mental energy spent on any 1 particular situation is oneitis. These are plates we are talking about.
Paralysis by analysis.
I came to this forum to improve my game. I'm analyzing everything that I think I need to work on with all women. So if it's oneitis I got it for all women. But in reality I'm just trying to improve my game. I wasn't even going to start this topic, I was gonna be indifferent to it all but I've done that before and have gotten dumped for reasons I couldn't figure out. So I decided to try a different approach this time.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cool man I'm just going off the info you gave. I'm being as objective as possible.
Im married. But I still game. When I meet a new girl that I potentially might want to screw. I put my oneitis screening up imediately. Like a sub routine.
I monitor how much I think of them. Were my focus is. Were my focus is on my job and music etc etc. Not constantly but in passing.
And if any form of anxiety or compulsiveness starts to arise I put it aside and let it sit briefly and come back to it later.
Keeps me non reactive. Nexting has its place but so does patience.

I find a lot of situations with women can bet better delt with by being more patient. Women are good at this in a very cunning way. They use patience as a means to see what comes out of a man. Do it better then them. They want that rock.
Now see, THAT I can get behind. It suits my style of game very well. I already dgaf and so if I just gotta double down in that, that’s cool.

the issue I have is that I know I’ve lost girls in the past because of that. So I’m trying to find the best “way” that gets me the most return for my efforts. It’s such an ordeal to try and find new girls. I’d much rather have a few reliable fwbs I can screw over and over and use my mental energy on other things.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So what do I do now that I texted her I can’t make it Wednesday? What I mean is: how do I go forward in a healthy way in your opinion? I would much rather take your advice so school me please
Find more women so you think about her less. That will cause her to think about you more. You clearly are more invested than she is.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find more women so you think about her less. That will cause her to think about you more. You clearly are more invested than she is.
What do you think I been doing for the last month since I met her? I’m always looking for new women. I never stop

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory that any time you see testing, it is because there is another man giving her an abundance of attention and she is trying to compare you to him, basically it's this but instead of the dudes meeting face to face, she argues for the best qualities of each dude and these arguments for or against are these sh1t tests.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta kill that romance self of yours. Or rather, learn to wield it only in select situations. Catching feelings for a girl, attachment, I almost want to it is not natural. We're humans, yes. We can get attached to people. And I won't deny that men and women can get feelings for one another that cannot be developed between two friends of the same sex. Especially if sex is involved. There is however a beta need that comes from wanting to be with a woman more. Like you cannot live without her. That means you are not busy enough producing things for yourself. Which is why I and others keep telling men to do things in their life that is productive and career building. Women are not the center of your world. They simply supplement it.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I texted her that I can’t meet up Wednesday. She hasn’t even responded lol. Guess that proves it. If she doesn’t get back to me at all I won’t bother messaging her either. Guess it’s over.

it just amazes me how you can have wild hot crazy sex for weeks but as soon as you take another step it evaporates like a damn mirage. How the fvck do regular guys stay with a girl beyond the first month? What am I missing here? I doubt regular guys are in the know with this stuff
Same man. Hypergamy at its finest. Makes me question if I could ever maintain a LTR again with a women. They have far too many options these days and social media is truly ruining them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta kill that romance self of yours. Or rather, learn to wield it only in select situations. Catching feelings for a girl, attachment, I almost want to it is not natural. We're humans, yes. We can get attached to people. And I won't deny that men and women can get feelings for one another that cannot be developed between two friends of the same sex. Especially if sex is involved. There is however a beta need that comes from wanting to be with a woman more. Like you cannot live without her. That means you are not busy enough producing things for yourself. Which is why I and others keep telling men to do things in their life that is productive and career building. Women are not the center of your world. They simply supplement it.
Dude where are you reading that I can't live without her? I literally will not care if I never see her again, the ONLY reason I want to keep her around is it's hard enough finding a girl let alone one I have such good chemistry with in bed. It's a huge time commitment to date constantly. I don't have time to waste on women but I have needs and refuse to pay for sex. So, it's more about protecting my investment than needing the girl.