Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fwb reached out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For the guys who know my case.

She reached out yesterday and said she left because things became to serious too soon and she don’t want that. I replied ok, what do you want then. She said nothing from you.
Then I asked if we could try again and be just fwb and she said she thinks it’s not gonna work so her answer is no. I think she knows I have feelings and that’s why she left me. She wanted casual exclusive fwb and I kept pushing for more.

Back to no contact?
Any chance here to bang her again?
You are hopeless.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How should have I handled it ?
You should have blocked her so there would be nothing to handle. Then focus on heavy self improvement.

But you aren't serious in actually improving yourself because you've ignored any and all advice in that direction from many many members of the forum who mostly said the same thing in different ways.

Why? Because it's actual work and because you have to actually be honest with yourself.

You are acting like an addict looking for their next fix, except yours isn't drugs, it's low quality women who use and manipulate you to obtain sex. The first step like any addict is admitting they need help.

You haven't done so yet, you think everything is fine. So carry on. When you crash and burn hard enough or repeatedly enough at some point you'll realize you have a problem and be serious when you ask for help. Right now all you are asking for is how to get your next fix. Sorry bro, others can enable your behavior if they want, I won't be.

This might seem harsh but hopefully you let the words in this post slap your face hard enough to sting a little so they can serve as a long overdue wake up call.

Last edited:

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should block her everywhere and move on.

Otherwise you'll be stuck on her longer, and still get nowhere.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
FFS

This is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. No, wait, it's like watching that same train pulling boxcars full of dumpsters, and all of them are on fire. And then it wrecks, yeah, that's the image.

My eyes are bleeding. OP, this horse has been beaten to death; why are we bloviating over this still?

It's over, broheem; you assured the vaclang.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on.

Jesus have some flipping self-respect.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, go listen to the song "Back off b1tch" from "Guns N Roses" and move on already!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She reaches out to you and then she says she wants nothing from you. Then why do f0ck is she reaching out?!

These b1tches, man. I would never do it but she deserves to be b1tchslapped (as much as you kinda deserve it as well, for being needy when you were f0cking her)

Take her at her f0cking word and block her from everywhere. And for the love of everything Holy, please stop making threads about her. Its time to Man the f0ck up and cut your loses.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All rights reserved copyright by @RicBoy ©
‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Richard. Aaah aint we all some fools? We were all wrong....she reached out after all! I'd tell her how much I love her and that I've never had a womam like her and that I am scared to death that I'll never meet one like her.

I'd tell her she is special, send her a boys2men songs to enforce the message.

I'd buy her a expensive gift (its almost her birthday right) . I'd start by calling her every morning, during lunchtime and before bed. Every- single-day. Due this she'll change her mind and finally realize what a great guy you are!

Sarcasm mode OFF

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
O
All rights reserved copyright by @RicBoy ©
‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Richard. Aaah aint we all some fools? We were all wrong....she reached out after all! I'd tell her how much I love her and that I've never had a womam like her and that I am scared to death that I'll never meet one like her.

I'd tell her she is special, send her a boys2men songs to enforce the message.

I'd buy her a expensive gift (its almost her birthday right) . I'd start by calling her every morning, during lunchtime and before bed. Every- single-day. Due this she'll change her mind and finally realize what a great guy you are!

Sarcasm mode OFF
D@mn! I suspected there were more than 3 or 4 threads about her but this is just ridiculous. He is kind of disrespecting our time at this point. But the worse part is, I think he is mostly disrespecting himself.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O

D@mn! I suspected there were more than 3 or 4 threads about her but this is just ridiculous. He is kind of disrespecting our time at this point. But the worse part is, I think he is mostly disrespecting himself.
I even left out some because it " wasn't clear" whether it was about her..ahum.

The timeline also doesn't add up: in april it was one month in, may 2,5 months but perhaps I've miscounted. May 22 it was 2 5 months. Next thread, may 30 it was 3 months . Whatever..Talking bout toxic positivity....

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
The boy is in bad shape, I wouldn't even be able to talk to a girl like that, he even ****s her but above all he has lost his mind, I'm sorry for him

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Keep in mind gentlemen, that men in far eastern cultures are very often the worst simps - it’s all upbringing and culture and unavailability of va-jay-jay that does this. The cultures tend to be very focused on saving face and not being noticed and being polite.

More westernized cultures emphasize individuality and standing out and being forceful in getting what you want.

This poor guy is in the middle of a perfect storm, he deserves our recognition of his situation for what it is and for us to provide him the best advice possible.

I propose that regulars stop responding to his new threads rehashing the same things over and over again.

OP: if you want to grow we are here. Ask questions about seduction and women that are not related to this woman. We are done with her, you can’t get her back is the consensus. We’re here to support you in your growth as a man, not to help you wallow in excrement as you are in each of these compulsive threads.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind gentlemen, that men in far eastern cultures are very often the worst simps - it’s all upbringing and culture and unavailability of va-jay-jay that does this. The cultures tend to be very focused on saving face and not being noticed and being polite.

More westernized cultures emphasize individuality and standing out and being forceful in getting what you want.

This poor guy is in the middle of a perfect storm, he deserves our recognition of his situation for what it is and for us to provide him the best advice possible.

I propose that regulars stop responding to his new threads rehashing the same things over and over again.

OP: if you want to grow we are here. Ask questions about seduction and women that are not related to this woman. We are done with her, you can’t get her back is the consensus. We’re here to support you in your growth as a man, not to help you wallow in excrement as you are in each of these compulsive threads.
I know my mistakes but partially it’s her personality. She is a very strong woman very independent and avoidant. Needs her space all the time and I didn’t listened to her. Kept bugging her with msgs plans to meet her and eventually was too much too soon because she didn’t have the time to develop feelings and missing me.

Of course her past didn’t help either. She never had a single relationship but lots of flings. As soon as someone tries to become closer to her she runs.

Really bad situation I put myself in. I should have seen this for what was which was just sex and let her do most of the chasing and knowing this would never last anyways regardless if I did all wrong or all right

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sir:

Did you even read what I wrote? Do you have a comprehension problem? I just asked you to stop talking about that woman.

And you reply with more information about her.

STOP

One more thread about that worthless woman and you’ll be added to my ignore list, and I’m sure many others’ as well.

I know my mistakes but partially it’s her personality. She is a very strong woman very independent and avoidant. Needs her space all the time and I didn’t listened to her. Kept bugging her with msgs plans to meet her and eventually was too much too soon because she didn’t have the time to develop feelings and missing me.

Of course her past didn’t help either. She never had a single relationship but lots of flings. As soon as someone tries to become closer to her she runs.

Really bad situation I put myself in. I should have seen this for what was which was just sex and let her do most of the chasing and knowing this would never last anyways regardless if I did all wrong or all right

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys who know my case.

She reached out yesterday and said she left because things became to serious too soon and she don’t want that. I replied ok, what do you want then. She said nothing from you.
Then I asked if we could try again and be just fwb and she said she thinks it’s not gonna work so her answer is no. I think she knows I have feelings and that’s why she left me. She wanted casual exclusive fwb and I kept pushing for more.

Back to no contact?
Any chance here to bang her again?
I'm gonna write you the story of what happened

After X amounts of days that she didn't hear or read a text from you, she started to wonder:

"Uh oh, I think this guy is not as weak as I thought he was, am I losing him for real, did he find another girl that quickly, he was in love with me but there are other girls out there, you know what let do this, let me send him text and test the waters to see if I have him still wrapped around my fingers"

After you begging her to comeback, she knew she still has you and all the small anxiety from her of maybe losing you for real, is gone and she's back to feel good again.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oke . Let me try to get at OP from a positive point of view.

Positive pov:
@RicBoy , so one sweet night few months ago you went out. You were just you, full of swag ,dressed nice roaming the vicinity with hunter eyes. This little mama saw you before you saw her; right away she knew there was something special about you. Something different

She started talking to you. You not only managed to hold your own, you immediately sparked her curiosity. She got wet in the spot bro..fast forward, you were blowing her back out. So yeah, her curiosity got more than satisfied and she wanted MORE.
How did you do this? What did you do RIGHT? If you know this, you can use this formula/method on any other woman. There are at least a hundred thousand or maybe even over a million women on this planet who'd fall for your swag , IF you manage to figure out how you got this one and activate this swag when neccessary!

Just like some things went good, some were bad..again analysis and self relflection is where the gains are at . Because that's how and what women are to us: a game that can finish at level 1 or at level 100. But mind you this game has no "final boss". You play untill its game over. New coin, new game. Yoh just try to get further and play better.

This way; you use this woman as leverage to get other women. Like a fisherman uses left over from his previous catches to lure new fish. A confident boost, one that confirms your value in the sexual market.

That way; you use this woman as a mental cyanide pill; a toxic drug like substance that drags you down to hell. You let this silly azz woman determine your value. Due her own lack of value for herself, she will drag the both of you down. A chain is as strong as the weakest link...you must filter what part of her you rather "use" . The part that didn't knew you, and felt head over heels. Or the part that got cold feet due her lack of ability to bond and maintain relationships. I'd advice the former..

When men here advice you, its not just guess work: every man had at least approximately over a 100 women. If we're talking about solely interactions it can be over a thousand per man. So when ten members chime in, you'll get a combined advice of dealing (sleeping and LTR-ing) with at least a thousand women. Interactions? Combined we've have had hundreds of thousands of conversations with women. You can literally deep dive in a library of experience with women.

This one must be used as leverage, as bait to get other women. Fuel to keep the fire inside of you burning. But, that will only work if you go THIS WAY. Acceptance is key. You should chuckle that this woman wants to go. She knows she aint on your level. She doesn't want to deserve it. Cool.

Just listen to us. Let. Her .go. go out there and try to replicate what you did few months ago BEFORE you even knew this woman existed!! By the way, you slept with her over a 100 times. You've had more sex than I had this year. This year i slept with 3 women , 10 sessions per woman. Approximately 30 feck sessions. So your number should be more than enough to use as leverage to have the confidence to go out and get a new woman.

Hope this post will serve you better bro.

Last edited: