"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I’m talking to her now and before she went with her new guy and said I was bigger than him. Now she’s saying he’s a lot bigger and gained 20 pounds in one month since she last saw me lol. Is she trying to make me jealous and feel bad. 10 pounds in one month is impossible
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Bro if ur in talking you are in the game.

The weight thing is just to see how you react. Be yourself. Dont take too much of the bate.

She probably wants you to show some emotion so tell her you're gonna give her the punishment of a lifetime when you get ahold of her. Tell her ur gonna smack her ass raw.

Then just let it simmer and wait for her to come to you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Quit talking to her and cut her out of your life. You are addicted, obsessed, and pvssywhooped... Sad.

 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
She wanted to be treated like a piece of trash by you and now you have something special. Ironic that that's how it goes.

Allow her her freedom but don't get insecure, don't be apologetic and don't be weak. Stay in the alpha role.

Did you do what I said? Just keep her submissive and don't pay attention to her otherwise. She doesnt exist to you unless she is well behaved and wants to cooperate.

----

On the other hand. She may respect you more if you express your disdain.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
She wanted to be treated like a piece of trash by you and now you have something special. Ironic that that's how it goes.

Allow her her freedom but don't get insecure, don't be apologetic and don't be weak. Stay in the alpha role.

Did you do what I said? Just keep her submissive and don't pay attention to her otherwise. She doesnt exist to you unless she is well behaved and wants to cooperate.

----

On the other hand. She may respect you more if you express your disdain.
do you get a lot of girls? Why should i listen to you lol
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
I just wager it would work. Play to your strengths.

She likes Domination and submission. This makes it pretty simple imho. Be the guy she comes to to set her straight.

I think you are missing the part where you understand the way a girls mind works when she lets you piss on her.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
i hate her. Ive been with girls way hotter than her but she has such an emotional impact on me it pisses me off. I want my cold self that just wants fun and winning.
There we go.

Do what I said. Tell her she can come and get her punishment when she decides she wants to behave again.
 
Top