Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m talking to her now and before she went with her new guy and said I was bigger than him. Now she’s saying he’s a lot bigger and gained 20 pounds in one month since she last saw me lol. Is she trying to make me jealous and feel bad. 10 pounds in one month is impossible

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if ur in talking you are in the game.

The weight thing is just to see how you react. Be yourself. Dont take too much of the bate.

She probably wants you to show some emotion so tell her you're gonna give her the punishment of a lifetime when you get ahold of her. Tell her ur gonna smack her ass raw.

Then just let it simmer and wait for her to come to you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit talking to her and cut her out of your life. You are addicted, obsessed, and pvssywhooped... Sad.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to be treated like a piece of trash by you and now you have something special. Ironic that that's how it goes.

Allow her her freedom but don't get insecure, don't be apologetic and don't be weak. Stay in the alpha role.

Did you do what I said? Just keep her submissive and don't pay attention to her otherwise. She doesnt exist to you unless she is well behaved and wants to cooperate.

----

On the other hand. She may respect you more if you express your disdain.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to be treated like a piece of trash by you and now you have something special. Ironic that that's how it goes.

Allow her her freedom but don't get insecure, don't be apologetic and don't be weak. Stay in the alpha role.

Did you do what I said? Just keep her submissive and don't pay attention to her otherwise. She doesnt exist to you unless she is well behaved and wants to cooperate.

----

On the other hand. She may respect you more if you express your disdain.
do you get a lot of girls? Why should i listen to you lol

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wager it would work. Play to your strengths.

She likes Domination and submission. This makes it pretty simple imho. Be the guy she comes to to set her straight.

I think you are missing the part where you understand the way a girls mind works when she lets you piss on her.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate her. Ive been with girls way hotter than her but she has such an emotional impact on me it pisses me off. I want my cold self that just wants fun and winning.
There we go.

Do what I said. Tell her she can come and get her punishment when she decides she wants to behave again.