"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

FWB acting weird, but still talks to me...

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
So since Monday there's bit a little bit of communication here and there but I've been going radio silent as well.

She let me borrow a few books and I posted that I was reading one, to which she writes "That looks familiar" and I just downplayed it with a little bit of humor.

Then I finished the 2nd book to which I let her know that I did and shared a poem that I liked from it, she writes "I'm glad you enjoyed it!" and I went silent for about 48 hours, and then last night she Snapchats me. I went out last night and sure enough she was one of the top people to browse my Instagram stories.

So I assume I'm getting tested for clinginess, or neediness.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
So I assume I'm getting tested for clinginess, or neediness.
Possible and probable. Sounds like you are passing with flying colors so far.

The fact that she was one of the top people to borwse your Insta stories could be a good thing.

Keep me updated, I´m courious what happens next.
 

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
UPDATE.

After a few weeks of lack of communication I held my ground and didn't let it bother me, didn't bother responding or bombarding her with multiple messages.

A few Snapchats here and there, she liked a Instagram post and then out of the blue last weekend, asked me to swing by her place around 10:30 to "drop off some books" that I borrowed a few weeks ago (but was out with people having drinks) left it at that. (Pretty sure it was an opportunity)

Woke up to a Instagram story comment from her, and played it coy.

Then last night, texted her, and we started chatting, and then eventually wanted me to FaceTime her, she played me a few songs on guitar and we chatted. She then told me that she had been kind of emotionally wrecked/up & down the last few weeks...

Now I know what you're thinking "Why didn't you just go over there?" I'm certain I could have but scheduling wise for the both of us hasn't worked out (mostly due to work, and the times I do go over, we tend to stay up like... LATE in the morning like 3 am)
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Once a week max and make it good. If she gets feelings she will blow out. If you get feelings she will blow out.

I have a problem that I’m looking at in my own situations. I say things that draw them emotionally closer. I don’t have anything really specific that I say to throw out there as an example. I genuinely like women naturally so things just come out but I’m very much in control of any emotions or thoughts of “girlfriend”. In fact, I’m certain it will end.
My frame is a nice protection frame. It’s just a natural part that maybe I shouldn’t even concern myself about.

So look at it in a way that there could be something that draws her in but then she puts the brakes on. Something in you. I can really like a woman and absolutely know that I will never make her a girlfriend. I want to be and like to be a woman’s go to for that protection feeling.
There is a side benifit. They are ok with giving me anything I want sexually. And I mean anything. They are safe and know that I won’t hurt them. Yet still being powerfully masculine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
There is something that a really good friend said to me The word here is redemption. It’s a powerful word. Very powerful.
See, I don’t think it’s about how he treated her. A woman or even a man will obstain from things they have damaged.
Does your frame offer a woman redemption? Just think on this for a while.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
UPDATE.

After a few weeks of lack of communication I held my ground and didn't let it bother me, didn't bother responding or bombarding her with multiple messages.

A few Snapchats here and there, she liked a Instagram post and then out of the blue last weekend, asked me to swing by her place around 10:30 to "drop off some books" that I borrowed a few weeks ago (but was out with people having drinks) left it at that. (Pretty sure it was an opportunity)

Woke up to a Instagram story comment from her, and played it coy.

Then last night, texted her, and we started chatting, and then eventually wanted me to FaceTime her, she played me a few songs on guitar and we chatted. She then told me that she had been kind of emotionally wrecked/up & down the last few weeks...

Now I know what you're thinking "Why didn't you just go over there?" I'm certain I could have but scheduling wise for the both of us hasn't worked out (mostly due to work, and the times I do go over, we tend to stay up like... LATE in the morning like 3 am)
10:30 p.m. ? Yes, an opportunity for sure. Maybe you are the one losing interest?
 

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
10:30 p.m. ? Yes, an opportunity for sure. Maybe you are the one losing interest?
I had taken a Lyft downtown to go get drinks and didn't want to risk anything, I had a feeling she would text me but wasn't certain.

I'm still interested in hooking up with her as much as I can.
 
Top