Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB acting weird, but still talks to me...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So since Monday there's bit a little bit of communication here and there but I've been going radio silent as well.

She let me borrow a few books and I posted that I was reading one, to which she writes "That looks familiar" and I just downplayed it with a little bit of humor.

Then I finished the 2nd book to which I let her know that I did and shared a poem that I liked from it, she writes "I'm glad you enjoyed it!" and I went silent for about 48 hours, and then last night she Snapchats me. I went out last night and sure enough she was one of the top people to browse my Instagram stories.

So I assume I'm getting tested for clinginess, or neediness.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So I assume I'm getting tested for clinginess, or neediness.
Possible and probable. Sounds like you are passing with flying colors so far.

The fact that she was one of the top people to borwse your Insta stories could be a good thing.

Keep me updated, I´m courious what happens next.

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE.

After a few weeks of lack of communication I held my ground and didn't let it bother me, didn't bother responding or bombarding her with multiple messages.

A few Snapchats here and there, she liked a Instagram post and then out of the blue last weekend, asked me to swing by her place around 10:30 to "drop off some books" that I borrowed a few weeks ago (but was out with people having drinks) left it at that. (Pretty sure it was an opportunity)

Woke up to a Instagram story comment from her, and played it coy.

Then last night, texted her, and we started chatting, and then eventually wanted me to FaceTime her, she played me a few songs on guitar and we chatted. She then told me that she had been kind of emotionally wrecked/up & down the last few weeks...

Now I know what you're thinking "Why didn't you just go over there?" I'm certain I could have but scheduling wise for the both of us hasn't worked out (mostly due to work, and the times I do go over, we tend to stay up like... LATE in the morning like 3 am)

R

Ranger

Once a week max and make it good. If she gets feelings she will blow out. If you get feelings she will blow out.

I have a problem that I’m looking at in my own situations. I say things that draw them emotionally closer. I don’t have anything really specific that I say to throw out there as an example. I genuinely like women naturally so things just come out but I’m very much in control of any emotions or thoughts of “girlfriend”. In fact, I’m certain it will end.
My frame is a nice protection frame. It’s just a natural part that maybe I shouldn’t even concern myself about.

So look at it in a way that there could be something that draws her in but then she puts the brakes on. Something in you. I can really like a woman and absolutely know that I will never make her a girlfriend. I want to be and like to be a woman’s go to for that protection feeling.
There is a side benifit. They are ok with giving me anything I want sexually. And I mean anything. They are safe and know that I won’t hurt them. Yet still being powerfully masculine.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

There is something that a really good friend said to me The word here is redemption. It’s a powerful word. Very powerful.
See, I don’t think it’s about how he treated her. A woman or even a man will obstain from things they have damaged.
Does your frame offer a woman redemption? Just think on this for a while.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
UPDATE.

After a few weeks of lack of communication I held my ground and didn't let it bother me, didn't bother responding or bombarding her with multiple messages.

A few Snapchats here and there, she liked a Instagram post and then out of the blue last weekend, asked me to swing by her place around 10:30 to "drop off some books" that I borrowed a few weeks ago (but was out with people having drinks) left it at that. (Pretty sure it was an opportunity)

Woke up to a Instagram story comment from her, and played it coy.

Then last night, texted her, and we started chatting, and then eventually wanted me to FaceTime her, she played me a few songs on guitar and we chatted. She then told me that she had been kind of emotionally wrecked/up & down the last few weeks...

Now I know what you're thinking "Why didn't you just go over there?" I'm certain I could have but scheduling wise for the both of us hasn't worked out (mostly due to work, and the times I do go over, we tend to stay up like... LATE in the morning like 3 am)
10:30 p.m. ? Yes, an opportunity for sure. Maybe you are the one losing interest?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
10:30 p.m. ? Yes, an opportunity for sure. Maybe you are the one losing interest?
I had taken a Lyft downtown to go get drinks and didn't want to risk anything, I had a feeling she would text me but wasn't certain.

I'm still interested in hooking up with her as much as I can.