Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcking women from work

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i work in a hospital in a big department and there are multiple couples within the department. Not great and not a top choice.

i do wonder if dating a woman from a completely unrelated department is ok. Should be much less risky. Especially it didn’t involve much interaction at work. For example could meet her there and get contact info but never interact on the clock beyond the initial meet.

this would require daygame where you meet on the way in to work or out of work or at hospital cafeteria at lunch

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never done it. In a big company/ institute, I could see how it would become dangerously fun if no one else knew. But awkward and career limiting if word got out. And it most likely will.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I work it is not uncommon to date coworkers. The problem I had, this last time, is that is that the organization really likes me where I'm at. I was talked to by upper management who were concerned that if things didn't work out, they'd have to relocate me to another site. And they weren't keen on that.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive dated women from work before. The biggest downside is having to deal with them at work after the break up, not worth it!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm getting very close to the cleaner at work. She is 24. I'm 38. If she put in a complaint about me, dont think i would lose my job.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cleaners at work, assuming they're a third-party vendor, is not as error prone to backfiring in your face.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends from where you are.
Dude, i come from a conservative country and i have seen more than enough people finding their SO from work. If you're sensible it can be done. Some of the people who got married , no one had a hint at work they were togethar.

One thing most people don't consider is demographics are great at work-- the women at work are most likely educated similar to you, basically spends 60-70% of her time in the same place as you everyday and a lot of women are very well put together in the corporate world . Where i come from , i have seen better women at work than at any of the dating apps. I'm not gonna miss all that opportunity, however, you have to be very careful with it, if you can do it -- its rewarding

One of the best ways to do it to play the game at "sensible stealth mode"

1. Don't get entangled with a woman who seems like she will blow up like a bomb and create emotional drama at work if things don't work out. Basically, date sensible , intelligent and emotionally stable women.

2. Don't get involved with married women. This ends terribly.

3. Once you've established a relationship, don't hang out or interact with that person at work, at all. Plenty of time to do it after and away from work location . No one will be able to even guess you are together then.

4. No posting social media pictures of yourself together

5. Always be well prepared for getting another job :)

Basically everything OP said.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm getting very close to the cleaner at work. She is 24. I'm 38. If she put in a complaint about me, dont think i would lose my job.
Is that due to a socio-economic difference and you having more pull at workplace than her?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarcity mindset is the only reason you would even mull this over as opposed to like not being a caveman carrying a torch over a gasoline soaked bridge crossing over crocodile infested waters, "But what's on the other side?"

Who gives a **** what's on the other side if your not gonna make the journey.

Ill make one exception to this rule, because America has this virtuous wokeness emulating through its entire corporate structure, there's this underlying notion that Black People are victims, thus the white corporate philosopher must bow down, like my buddy Israel was this jacked dude from Ghana, he literally dated every woman in the office, was a machine shop, we all worked the floor and he's up in the office with a new chick every 2 months it's ridiculous.

Like could you imagine being a white person and saying "Its not my job" when it's clearly your job to do? Rofl, that was the way Israel would talk to the head boss, you couldn't tell this guy nothing

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarcity mindset is the only reason you would even mull this over as opposed to like not being a caveman carrying a torch over a gasoline soaked bridge crossing over crocodile infested waters, "But what's on the other side?"

Who gives a **** what's on the other side if your not gonna make the journey.

Ill make one exception to this rule, because America has this virtuous wokeness emulating through its entire corporate structure, there's this underlying notion that Black People are victims, thus the white corporate philosopher must bow down, like my buddy Israel was this jacked dude from Ghana, he literally dated every woman in the office, was a machine shop, we all worked the floor and he's up in the office with a new chick every 2 months it's ridiculous.

Like could you imagine being a white person and saying "Its not my job" when it's clearly your job to do? Rofl, that was the way Israel would talk to the head boss, you couldn't tell this guy nothing
Scarcity mindset is fvcking women from work?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, tha
Scarcity mindset is fvcking women from work?
Why wouldn't it be? Abundance is the mitigation of all risk, its the point where why risk something to go wrong when you don't have to, when it's readily available from outside of work, so why even spend the effort to cultivate work relationships? What you think you two are gonna be together if you don't have a job, what is this, blue pill fantasy, no you will be replaced immediately if that is the case unless this is like your babies momma or something which... You shouldn't be working with your babies momma.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, tha

Why wouldn't it be? Abundance is the mitigation of all risk, its the point where why risk something to go wrong when you don't have to, when it's readily available from outside of work, so why even spend the effort to cultivate work relationships? What you think you two are gonna be together if you don't have a job, what is this, blue pill fantasy, no you will be replaced immediately if that is the case unless this is like your babies momma or something which... You shouldn't be working with your babies momma.
If I wanted to, I could, also women outside. Who said I want to be together with a woman from work dude? My topic was fvcking not being together as relationship, get your act together.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd done it many times in the past and said "oh it's no big deal." Until one turned out to be borderline psycho and made life very stressful for me. Now I can say, keep your private life out of the office. Don't even do happy hour with them. Now I work from home so I can jerk off if I want to have sex with a coworker.