Fvcking Stressed Out

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
I am fvcking stressed out. I am in sales, and really starting to be great in it so now basically, I have a career and something that I love to do. So I am in my senior year of college, and majoring in Commuications, and I am damn near behind in all my classes, and the sad part is, I don’t even fvckin need a college degree for my profession. I want to get in the field more with women but I am just so fvckin stressed, I don’t know what to fvckin do. I don’t even know why I even went to college. I will have a degree, that basically, I don’t even need, just something to brag about. But what these courses are doing is tieing me up from selling more which is what I ought to be doing. I just feel bad right now, venting, I am crying, fvck it.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you start a journal-thread Mr. cardio? Where you can update how you feel and write down your thoughts instead of writing new, meaningless posts whenever you have something new to whine about?

This thread is pointless...

We all have ****ty days, but you can't make several posts a week whining about the same thing. Atleast keep it in one post instead of flooding the forum!

Take control of your life! Grab your balls and make some decisions!

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace is always a choice !

If you don't need something and it is doing you harm, then the best thing you can do is to get out of it.

If you are stressed out, I suggest you make time for your day to reflect and make peace with yourself. Here are some suggestions.

(1.) Take up Meditating/ Prayer - Use this time to get away from the world and do some soul searching. Use this time to get away from your external world and live from a higher consciousness and calling. As Wayne Dyer puts it - " Stress, depression and anxiety does not exist, only depressive thoughts."

(2.) Exercise- start working out. Bust your ass 2 to 3 times a week. I guarantee you will feel better about yourself.

(3.) Be an early riser - use this time to make peace with yourself and reflect. Theres nothing like enjoying the solitude of the morning.

(4.) Pain and sufferring is a part of our lives, learn to see it as a learning experience and something which you can grow from as a person.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could look at MSN's page headline today and picture:

"How to buy him gifts" - the guy shown with a gift bag is as gay as they look. Aaaaahhhh, just another way our society is becoming feminized and AFCs rule! Now that you're not an AFC Cardio, AFC is in! If that isn't enough to get you more depressed, i'm not sure what really would .. lol.

You're either a wolf or a sheep and there are just too dam many sheep.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but whatever happen to drbeard?was he banned?I know he was a troll but he was funny as hell.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to quit school so many times while I was working full time and going to school full time. It's tough. Keep your nose to the grindstone and get the degree - you'll be glad you did.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever held a job like what your going to school for? It's possible that you'll enjoy that too.

Finish your classes and try it out. If it doesn't work out you can go back to selling crap, no harm no foul.

He're another idea. SWITH YOUR MAJOR! Go into business management or something along those lines.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio knows none of it isn't worth it if you don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of - meaning no quality woman to motivate you.

Finding an attention ***** is dime a dozen, but finding a committed type that it isn't taken who wouldn't be clingy due to her insecurities is a challenge indeed.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im dropping out of college this week. Its my freshman year and my first semester. Im not after a degree so i think going to a uni is worthless.