Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcked up culture or not?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I PMed this to Pandora since he is the main guy talking about this kind of stuff, but I'm gonna get some general input here too...

Reading a post on this blog. It won't let me link it directly, so you have to search here for "college women: seen as a “slut” if they have sex on a hookup"

And I think to myself, you are 100% right. It's grossly irresponsible of us to leave women without supervision to make their own sexual choices. The things I notice the most are:

- The main reason they have sex is out of low selfesteem
- They somehow think that guys don't respect women who don't hook up (wtf??? who is teaching them that?) and that they have to hook up or men won't "like" them (again, who the fvck is teaching them that let alone that they should follow that?)
- How they chronically make themselves passive and victims in their own narratives, thus strongly indicating that they cannot be left to make their own choices. They neither think of themselves as making their own choices in the first place, nor do they even like the choices they actually make!

As you say, it sounds like misogyny, but reading what these women themselves say - you are 100% right. WTF are we doing in our culture... man I feel bad for these women.
I bet it's a combination of both propaganda ("sex positive", "empowered", etcetra from feminists, who then also demonize and shame reality checks against their propaganda that guys like us would give) and lack of good guidance and supervision, coming together to make the situation even worse than just either one of them would by themselves.

Fvck it man. It makes me want to help these women somehow...
What do you guys feel? Do you guys even feel anything about this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I PMed this to Pandora since he is the main guy talking about this kind of stuff, but I'm gonna get some general input here too...

What do you guys feel? Do you guys even feel anything about this?
Where are the guys reading that gives them access to the ladies mindset? What type of women are these that are posting? Do you think the "hot girls" that get you guys all bothered would be "un cool" enough to be talking about it in a forum?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the guys reading that gives them access to the ladies mindset? What type of women are these that are posting? Do you think the "hot girls" that get you guys all bothered would be "un cool" enough to be talking about it in a forum?
Honestly I can't discern what you are really trying to communicate in this post lol. What do you mean bro?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What website/forum are the ladies complaining about acting as if they are in a victim mindset?
It won't let me link the article directly, so you have to search for "college women: seen as a “slut” if they have sex on a hookup" here: https://contexts.org/search/

I think what the authors of that blog post intended was to stop "slut shaming", but I had the completely different reaction to it that you can read in my OP.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation You are a person that suffers deeply from white knight syndrome

"It makes me want to help these women somehow"

Dude they don't want your help, they want Chad
I have to agree... Ever since @AttackFormation wrote that thread about feeling sorry for women I knew the dude had a white knight complex...

.... I'm not knocking the dude, I just tried to counsel him to reserve his sympathies for people who actually deserve it, not these h0es that are secretly banging Chad and Tyrone on the sly while taking advantage of gullible men.....

Here's the thread:
Feeling sorry for women

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree... Ever since @AttackFormation wrote that thread about feeling sorry for women I knew the dude had a white knight complex...

.... I'm not knocking the dude, I just tried to counsel him to reserve his sympathies for people who actually deserve it, not these h0es that are secretly banging Chad and Tyrone on the sly while taking advantage of gullible men.....

Here's the thread:
Feeling sorry for women
How can you not feel sorry for them? They are literally unable to see themselves as accountable, they do not consider themselves as making their own choices. They are seriously confused. They don't like the choices they make when left alone to make them (and as I just said, they don't consider themselves to be making any choices).

@Pandora has repeatedly said that letting these women make their own sexual choices without guidance and supervision is a form of cruelty, even though it sounds misogynistic to say that. How can you read that stuff these women say and not agree?

Don't think for one moment that I'm not black pilled. I will fvck them all the same. But I still think they should at least be given the chance to hear the right information and have some sort of guidance.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll repost what I wrote in the feeling sorry thread because it's still relevant:

..... The truth is that, in regards to interpersonal relationships, women are far more intelligent, cunning and ruthless than men.... They evolved that way as a survival mechanism and it's reinforced by today's gynocentric culture.... They are not naive nor are they gullible.... Nor do they show compassion for weak men.... They despise weak men....

.... It is actually men who are gullible and easily manipulated by flattery and words that conveniently align with their personal beliefs(bias).... In this case that bias is the White Knight complex....

.... Look, I get it, the white knight mentality is something men inherited through evolution and it's hard to get rid of it...

...but gents, for your own sake please suppress your inner white knight so you dont get yourselves cvcked when you catch your sweetheart getting double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone ....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you not feel sorry for them? They are literally unable to see themselves as accountable, they do not consider themselves as making their own choices. They are seriously confused. They don't like the choices they make when left alone to make them (and as I just said, they don't consider themselves to be making any choices).

@Pandora has repeatedly said that letting these women make their own sexual choices without guidance and supervision is a form of cruelty, even though it sounds misogynistic to say that. How can you read that stuff these women say and not agree?

Don't think for one moment that I'm not black pilled. I will fvck them all the same. But I still think they should at least be given the chance to hear the right information and have some sort of guidance.
Yo my man, have you ever considered converting to Islam....????... Cause this is the same type of thing my Muslim friends say about women......

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's the thread:
Feeling sorry for women
One of the members got offered to be the one that has sex with two ladies while they cuck guys on dates. He was confused. Thats what they do nowdays.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing complicated about the way women behave nowadays.

Their sexuality has been allowed to run free and it's loose and they are doing what nature intended them to do: banging away their teens up to their late 20s (some even early 30s) with Chads and Tyrones and then finding a nice guy who they can control and who can minimally or maximally provide for them and start a family. Women now have their cake and eat it, too.

Socially speaking, they are encouraged to do that. They are encouraged to "explore and have fun when they are wild, young and free" and then change into baby making mode when they decide the right time comes. And frankly speaking...why wouldn't they? We have a **** ton of betas willing to believe these women have been pure like their mamas told them when they were little all through their 20s. Little do they know ****s of all races and sizes have been shoved down most of these women for years and years. They believe they have their princess and in many cases, they believe the babies are theirs while the babies are (in much more worrying numbers than they'd have you believe) Chad's and Tyrone's babies who she continues to bang away even when with her guy.

And do not be mistaken here, gentlemen: women have never evolved beyond their ***** as creatures. If given the freedom (that they have now), they will willingly go and **** patriarchs and the older men (since a **** ton of them have daddy issues and have been raised by single mothers) and they will crave whoever guy they perceive as alpha and worth banging. This is most of them with rare exceptions. I know a lot of you want to believe women are special and have ideas and thoughts and passions, but I am gonna break your dreams: most of them absolutely don't.

Here's another "radical" conclusion I've come to over the past 2-3 years: women generally do not give a fack about the concept of time or time itself. They do not care. You see them going to universities? And reading books? And working? I tell you, my men, that is all just secondary activity while they go through **** after **** trying to lock a high value one down. Most women don't care and don't have any real passions like men do. Even some of the stupidest men could stay for hours talking about politics or sports because they have a real, raw passion for it. You don't see any women doing that, do you? It's all just passing time for them as they HOPE they get the right **** to marry them and put a baby in them.

They have never evolved as creatures because they never had to. We make everything ready for them. These young girls...that's kingdoms version 2020. They are ****ing the "kings" and the "peasants" get nothing, maybe an average, nothing special wife and that's it. This is modern sexual darwinism at its best. One guy is banging 7 chicks at the same time and putting them on timetables, 7 guys are banging 1 or 0 chicks!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What im keeping my eyes open too is the point where we know the titanic is going down. Were enough guys stand up and say enough of this shyt
We've reached that point, it's called MGTOW and the Manosphere.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my man, have you ever considered converting to Islam....????... Cause this is the same type of thing my Muslim friends say about women......
So the serpent in the bible promising bs and ultimate power simply means by nature she will seek to gain leverage over her man. To go over him and seek a greater power. Even to both of their demise.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad happens to be muslim. What do they say?

So the serpent in the bible promising bs and ultimate power simply means by nature she will seek to gain leverage over her man. Even to both of their demise.
Not in the gnostic tradition... for the gnostics, the serpent was trying to help them.

Here you go:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad happens to be muslim. What do they say?
That it is a woman's duty to maintain modesty, chastity, and obedience to her husband and live according to his guidance.....

You might find happiness joining the Muslim community...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That it is a woman's duty to maintain modesty, chastity, and obedience to her husband and live according to his guidance.....

You might find happiness joining the Muslim community...
I don't agree that it's their "duty", that can lead to the kind of shythole that places like Afghanistan are. I would phrase it more lovingly as being "good for them" in the same way that a child is not fit to entirely make its own choices, so you guide it along, not because you want a slave but because you want the best for it. If you simply leave a child completely to its own impulses, you are being an irresponsible parent because the child does not have either the knowledge or the capability to raise itself. So in that way, just leaving these women to live completely by their own impulses from a very young age goaded on by feminist propaganda could be likened to a kind of child neglect. You read that blog link I sent and tell me if they don't come off as being like confused children.

Haha, even if you are not saying that with tongue in cheek I wouldn't be able to do that bro. I am actually interested in theology as a subject of study, but I can't get past the superstition of actually believing it. I would never be able to say that I believe in Muhammad's testimonies with a straight face. Same thing with christianity - too many claims and stated or implied logics that are nonsensical.

Last edited: