SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
I would for sureIf you’re going for the most spectacular crash and burn possible why not go for the mom as well? Make it a complete family affair.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I would for sureIf you’re going for the most spectacular crash and burn possible why not go for the mom as well? Make it a complete family affair.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Obviously you don't because you are doing everything wrong.Guys....I'm not lying. I legit just decided that you only live once and I can always find another place to rent.
It's awesome when you don't care and just do whatever.
But...let's think...
These girls are doing their part in all this also.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Are you sure this isn’t some cult you accidentally walked into? I agree with another poster you may wake up some night tied down and a ritual is performed that ends badly for you lol.Thing is I legit like all three of them.
I wash the dishes if I see them dirty in the sink on my own accord...I show the girls and the mom pics of my mom and myself when I was little.
It's really not anything bad....
They are cute sexy girls....I treat them as such.
They are 25ish....means they are adults. They know what they're doing.
Walking around in tiny shorts....their mom even mentioned that.
" There's a guy here and you showing your booty"....
Nobody is hurting anyone.
....and I thought the point of this site is to be cool enough to do shyt like this....
That's why I'm sharing. I had another girl who lives 5 blocks away play me....so God threw me a bone here.
And they both don't have dudes coming over or blowing up their phones. I know cuz I never seen them.
The house is big...the mom gets on them to sweep the floors...there's always fresh food.
Like from scratch....
I'm just helping with groceries every now and then. Buying fruits and veggies...
I really feel lucky that they even give me attention.
And they do know what they're doing....I had to grab and wrestle one cuz she took my phone. Like playfully.
And the other came in my room and said I was a slob cuz I had my shirts all on a chair and starts throwing them on the floor and I had to grab and hug her to stop...and it's all laughter.
It's really all innocent and playful.
You ask what you are doing wrong. Honestly most things. Look what you just wrote.Thing is I legit like all three of them.
I wash the dishes if I see them dirty in the sink on my own accord...I show the girls and the mom pics of my mom and myself when I was little.
It's really not anything bad....
They are cute sexy girls....I treat them as such.
They are 25ish....means they are adults. They know what they're doing.
Walking around in tiny shorts....their mom even mentioned that.
" There's a guy here and you showing your booty"....
Nobody is hurting anyone.
....and I thought the point of this site is to be cool enough to do shyt like this....
That's why I'm sharing. I had another girl who lives 5 blocks away play me....so God threw me a bone here.
And they both don't have dudes coming over or blowing up their phones. I know cuz I never seen them.
The house is big...the mom gets on them to sweep the floors...there's always fresh food.
Like from scratch....
I'm just helping with groceries every now and then. Buying fruits and veggies...
I really feel lucky that they even give me attention.
And they do know what they're doing....I had to grab and wrestle one cuz she took my phone. Like playfully.
And the other came in my room and said I was a slob cuz I had my shirts all on a chair and starts throwing them on the floor and I had to grab and hug her to stop...and it's all laughter.
It's really all innocent and playful.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.