Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It’s when SHE texts YOU. You don’t reach out to her. When it’s an ex who dumped you then you make her come to your house for 3 dates in a row to earn you back. If she won’t then you don’t go out with her. You walk away. It’s not difficult. Corey’s work has worked for me. It obv hasn’t worked for you. Probably because you don’t know it that well, which is clear. What’s great is I learned it all for free as well. If you want to blame him go ahead. Enjoy those blue balls
His work isnt original to say the least as pointed out here before, but it does have some pretty good stuff, so I am definately not knocking the guy. If it works for you, i´m happy for you, as long as you get the results you desire keep doing what you are doing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I truly dislike the man and it just took me 1 clip of his YouTube video to profile him as a con artist.

But I do realise now that many men need to kick off somewhere somewhat and he might be useful in that manner.

Just be forewarned that a man might get results but its basically doing a con job on women which then brings you back to square one since women keep leaving you because you can't live up to the con long term.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly dislike the man and it just took me 1 clip of his YouTube video to profile him as a con artist.

But I do realise now that many men need to kick off somewhere somewhat and he might be useful in that manner.

Just be forewarned that a man might get results but its basically doing a con job on women which then brings you back to square one since women keep leaving you because you can't live up to the con long term.
Like most people in this thread you're assuming way too much and have read/watched too little. CW isn't a PUA. No cons. He advocates self improvement until a man feels abundant, them explains how to give and check with that abundance. How can you hope to have an accurate assessment of his work after watching one clip?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like most people in this thread you're assuming way too much and have read/watched too little. CW isn't a PUA. No cons. He advocates self improvement until a man feels abundant, them explains how to give and check with that abundance. How can you hope to have an accurate assessment of his work after watching one clip?
How to get back an Ex.

If I need to explain more then that, it means u r in dire need of an overhaul.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get back an Ex.

If I need to explain more then that, it means u r in dire need of an overhaul.
He mentions it a billion times but most people that come to him are looking to get an ex back. His biggest advice is to state your stance then walk if she doesn't want to work on it, and never look back and adopt an abundant mindset. Then he talks about how to act if she comes back, which includes making her win you back and maintaining frame. It's solid advice.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He mentions it a billion times but most people that come to him are looking to get an ex back. His biggest advice is to state your stance then walk if she doesn't want to work on it, and never look back and adopt an abundant mindset. Then he talks about how to act if she comes back, which includes making her win you back and maintaining frame. It's solid advice.
Exactly why it's a con job.

Be reminded, that a man is always the natural leader of a relationship and if he displays willingness to bend even after a woman breaks a cardinal rule, can you truly expect her to subconsciously respect ur leadership?

She will subconsciously break more and more and even more because you are amendable when manipulated with lovey dovey ideas, all she needs to do is grovel, cry, more grovelling and more pleading - all these are easy for women.

Anything special about that buddy?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be reminded, that a man is always the natural leader of a relationship and if he displays willingness to bend even after a woman breaks a cardinal rule, can you truly expect her to subconsciously respect ur leadership?

She will subconsciously break more and more and even more because you are amendable when manipulated with lovey dovey ideas, all she needs to do is grovel, cry, more grovelling and more pleading - all these are easy for women.

I tend to agree with this, the point really is, why even bother to pose the question “how to get a ex back” and why bother to respond to it from the coaches side (apart from views on youtube)

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How is he willing to bend if she has to do all the work of reattracting him? CW says she has to reach out first, and that she should come over and facilitate a good time at least 3 times before he should consider going anywhere with her. You don't bend for her, you state what you want out of the relationship and if that's not something she wants then you walk. I fail to see how that's being manipulated.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing much wrong with Corey Wayne just nothing much original. There's actually far better stuff here but I agree his material would be fine for a noobie because it's a bit confusing trying to find it here amongst all the noise.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne = (Doc Love + Sex) + (Tony Robbins self help BS)

Like others have said, there is nothing wrong with what he puts out... it's just not original. If how he puts out basic information works for the dude trying to figure out why sh!t keeps going sideways with chicks, then great. You can consume his 'product' free of charge.. you can get his book for free, but be warned that thing is the most boring @ss thing I've ever read... which is filled with unnecessary anecdotes... you can get the same thing with Doc Love, but Doc Love's The System is actually readable and funny.

What I do like about Wayne is that he focuses on self-improvement... Doc Love doesn't The System assumes you are already being the best version of yourself. I think this is why Wayne is appealing. Wayne also talks about sex and seduction... which is really what men want... so his product is focused on demand... Doc Love doesn't. Doc Love doesn't go there, not because it's not important, but his product is focused on what a man needs to do to screen out women, his approach is once you find a chick that likes you... and is sane... what you do after that is really up to you. Both are focused on relationships... if this is what you want either is going to work for you. Wayne tries to sell his product so that you can get whatever you want, relationships... dating multiple women... IMO his product really doesn't help you if your goal is just being a player.

I think where most dating coaches go wrong is that a man's approach will change as he gets older, and what women respond to is going to be different as THEY get older. I believe this is why Doc Love is a superior product... he really only addresses general female behavior, which is why he doesn't go beyond screening out women, he works for all ages. For example: If you are dating younger women in their 20's you will screw up if you aren't having sex with her fast... they are a lot more sexual... and if you don't try something early on... she will lose interest in you really fast because she will think you are awkward, suck in bed, and you are gay. If you push for sex too fast with a woman in her 30s, you will completely spook her off. How women judge you changes as you get older:

Bottom line where you are in life and where she is in her life is a HUGE factor on your approach. I haven't really seen any relationship or dating coach that recognizes this fact.

Men of all ages: She will judge you on your appearance. Being fit... dressing appropriately... well groomed and classy behavior. acting like a man.

Men in the 20s: She will judge you on your POTENTIAL, it's very important at this age that you stay focused on making YOUR life for YOU. If you are not there yet it's really not a problem, but you really have to demonstrate potential with social competence and indicators that you will be successful. When you are this age it is possible to fake it... AKA gaming.

Men in their 30s: She will judge you on who you are. Potential is less important... If you are in your 30s and still haven't figured your life out you will not be attractive. You have to be well on your path to success. You really can't fake sh!t at this point.

Men in their 40s: She will judge you on where you are on the social ladder. She expects you to be an expert at what you do and be successful at whatever it is that you chose to do.

Men n their 50s: Well... you have to have arrived... you have to be doing really well with high social status and a lucrative career.

Men in their 60s and over: You have to have LOTs of resources. The more the better. Money fixes all problems.

Women of all ages: Men will judge her on her her physical attractiveness.

Women in their 20s: Men really don't give a fvck if she is a flaky @ss b!tch, She could be in debt up to her 4th point of contact, living in a pig sty with a pack of other chicks living in absolute chaos and a un-focused sh!t show of a life... and most men will chase her off a cliff.

Women in their 30s: Men want a women at this point to display indications they she is going to be loyal, if her life is still a mess at this point, fewer men will pursue her, but she can still get away with stupidity if she is attractive. If she is a fiscal mess, taking drugs, drinking too much, partying too much, fewer men will find her interesting. Men also start judging her on who her friends are.

Women in their 40s: Men want a women that has her sh!t together. She has to be at a point in her life where she really doesn't need a man in her life. Who her friends are is very important. If she has kids... these kids need to be decent human beings that are flying on their own. Also mutual interest in activity is VERY important. She should be smart funny and entertaining on dates. Her personality will dictate the quality of man she can attract.

Women in their 50s: Wow... the women really has to have a lot going for her at this point. It's really hard for women at this age to attract a man... she really has to be busting her @ss across the board and completely submissive.

Women in her 60s and over: She has hit the wall... if she hasn't locked down a man at this point cats and dogs are her only option.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How is he willing to bend if she has to do all the work of reattracting him? CW says she has to reach out first, and that she should come over and facilitate a good time at least 3 times before he should consider going anywhere with her. You don't bend for her, you state what you want out of the relationship and if that's not something she wants then you walk. I fail to see how that's being manipulated.
She should do all that before she breaks the cardinal rule not after.

A cardinal rule is a rule that cannot and must not be broken.

Once it's broken, it means an end to a relationship.

If you accept her back in, then it means you have bend ur own rules after being convinced by her and what was once a cardinal rule is now no longer a cardinal rule.

And without cardinal rules in place, ur boundaries become vague, flimsy, easily manipulated, etc and in the end that relationship will die a natural death under a rudderless leadership.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should do all that before she breaks the cardinal rule not after.

A cardinal rule is a rule that cannot and must not be broken.

Once it's broken, it means an end to a relationship.

If you accept her back in, then it means you have bend ur own rules after being convinced by her and what was once a cardinal rule is now no longer a cardinal rule.

And without cardinal rules in place, ur boundaries become vague, flimsy, easily manipulated, etc and in the end that relationship will die a natural death under a rudderless leadership.
I get where you're coming from.

Some guys want to give it another shot to be sure. It's entirely situational but his advice is more for if she dropped you. If she comes back you give her a chance but you may realize you want nothing to do with her. Nothing wrong with giving her another shot and being cautious.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get where you're coming from.

Some guys want to give it another shot to be sure. It's entirely situational but his advice is more for if she dropped you. If she comes back you give her a chance but you may realize you want nothing to do with her. Nothing wrong with giving her another shot and being cautious.
When a woman drops me, its mostly because I subconsciously soft dismissed her by failing to lead properly.

I take it as a natural death of a relationship due to either me not finding her amusing enough to lead or (from observation) men who became too supplicating that women ended up in the leadership role, which is unsustainable for a relationship.

Either way, once she's gone, there's no accepting back.

It won't work so it's really useless.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman drops me, its mostly because I subconsciously soft dismissed her by failing to lead properly.

I take it as a natural death of a relationship due to either me not finding her amusing enough to lead or (from observation) men who became too supplicating that women ended up in the leadership role, which is unsustainable for a relationship.

Either way, once she's gone, there's no accepting back.

It won't work so it's really useless.
You know a lot of that resonates. I've always been unable to take a girl back after a break up, despite my best efforts. No matter how much I tried to convince myself to give it another shot some kind of deep internal pride or self respect would not be satisfied with my decision. But then I ask myself if this attitude is rooted in some kind of conditional state or weakness. Ideally a woman can come and go as she pleases and it doesn't phase you. In fact if she's always bringing positivity her visits should be a fun time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You know a lot of that resonates. I've always been unable to take a girl back after a break up, despite my best efforts. No matter how much I tried to convince myself to give it another shot some kind of deep internal pride or self respect would not be satisfied with my decision. But then I ask myself if this attitude is rooted in some kind of conditional state or weakness. Ideally a woman can come and go as she pleases and it doesn't phase you. In fact if she's always bringing positivity her visits should be a fun time.
So from my perspective, you now understand why I say he's doing a con job?

Because if he truly desired to help men by empowering them with knowledge, he'd let them know this little tidbit but he does the opposite.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because if he truly desired to help men by empowering them with knowledge, he'd let them know this little tidbit but he does the opposite.
Spot on. Slightly I would say taking advantage of some blue pill conditioning of many men (and profitting from it)

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No I think you and I both have an issue with personal pride that gets in the way of deeper connections. Thats my working theory anyway.

He does offer everything for free. All his videos are on YouTube and his book is available for free online.

If it was a con then he wouldn't have the following he does. His advice is a bit old school and sometimes seemingly contradictory, but it's usually solid. PUA are a con, CW isn't a PUA.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I think you and I both have an issue with personal pride that gets in the way of deeper connections. Thats my working theory anyway.

He does offer everything for free. All his videos are on YouTube and his book is available for free online.

If it was a con then he wouldn't have the following he does. His advice is a bit old school and sometimes seemingly contradictory, but it's usually solid. PUA are a con, CW isn't a PUA.
Pride is just rules we have.

Some think vanities equals pride but the masculine version is just a set of rules or reputation.

A con works like this, they open people up by selling the truth but then insert a singular con within the vastness of the truth, which is why people can't see it for what it is.

In CW case, he sells everything as truth, which is truthful but then sells the con about how to get back an Ex.

I bet that's his best seller.

That's the con working within the truth.

And that's why people call it a con.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pride is just rules we have.

Some think vanities equals pride but the masculine version is just a set of rules or reputation.

A con works like this, they open people up by selling the truth but then insert a singular con within the vastness of the truth, which is why people can't see it for what it is.

In CW case, he sells everything as truth, which is truthful but then sells the con about how to get back an Ex.

I bet that's his best seller.

That's the con working within the truth.

And that's why people call it a con.
His advice to get the ex back is to walk and make the decision of whether to qualify her or not if she comes back. He teaches to expect her not to come back. He made that the title because like he's said himself most people find him post break up and want advice about how to get the relationship back.