Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These people thrive on suckers who think that life will open up once they read this or that,hoping for a quick solution,nothing worths keeping comes effort-free/pain-free.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38 degrees Celsius in Melbourne today. Carrying 4 different injuries. Had to find rehab exercises and stretches and what regular exercises I can still do. Turns out I can do weights and exercise bike. So sweating like 2 pigs did. It sucked. The suck is what moves us forward not listening to glib sh1t talkers.

B

BlueAlpha1

1) Indifference makes the difference
See No 10 as it's similar, I will explain it there.

3) Women need to do 70-80% of the pursuing
This is fantasy. Now, there are silly people on this forum who will tell you they take 15 new women a week who pursue them and beg to cook them meals the next morning, but getting past those fools, even the next tier of allegedly successful men, say the ones that bang 20 new girls a year, will tell you they do 95% of the pursuing. The only time women will pursue is if you are one of his "3% men", so this is useless advice to 97% of his audience.

8) The man's job is to create romantic, fun-filled opportunities for sex to happen
The second half of this is obvious (creating opportunities for sex, well no shlt), the first half is just dumb. I can't believe men still even use the word romantic. Ask @Poon King what he thinks about "romance"

10) Walking away creates attraction
Not always. Not even most of the time. As you and I well know @Infern0 , with a BPD it certainly can and usually will spike her attraction temporarily. But no, the attraction doesn't come from walking away. It's got to be there long before that. This advice is only valuable some of the time and only within very rocky LTRs. But it's easy to envision how a Corey Wayne customer could take this as "if I walk up to the hot girl at the bar, then DHV her and quickly leave, she may follow because scarcity blah blah blah". Outdated PUA nonsense.

11) Her boyfriend can keep her busy when you're not around
Why is this guy encouraging men to hook up with girls that are already taken as though this can work for longer than a very quick fling? Telling guys they can be super Alpha while dating low quality trash is an oxymoron.

Okay, 5 are pure fantasy and 10 are obvious tropes. A woman is programmed to receive a man?? Really chief, well here's $1,000 for a Skype session motherfvcker!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There you have it! BlueAlpha1 thinks he can care what women say, pursue them eagerly, not be romantic, never give her breathing room, and she'll want to be exclusive with him! If not, she is trash!

This is the fantasy part, alright. His fantasy.

PS - Regarding the most beautiful girl I know, after dating her for 2 months, I was forced to walk away from her one night (in order to protect her) but she didn't know why I left at the time. She sent the most poetic letters describing how her world was shattered when she watched me leave her. I saw her a few days later and she was gushing. She lost count of how many orgasms I gave her.

I won her heart by being indifferent, being romantic, walking away at the key moment, and not caring that she has a boyfriend.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally enjoy most of his stuff and find them useful, even if some of it for you the more experienced users here are just obvious. Well, im not that experienced or advanced (certainly not before finding his youtube channel and this forum) so the "obvious" parts really did help me.

Concerning his other beliefs like supporting someone like Trump, I just dont really care who he supports, or what football team he cheers for, etc etc. I only listen to him for advice.

B

BlueAlpha1

There you have it! BlueAlpha1 thinks he can care what women say, pursue them eagerly, not be romantic, never give her breathing room, and she'll want to be exclusive with him! If not, she is trash!

This is the fantasy part, alright. His fantasy.
What a series of ridiculous, idiotic strawman arguments that I never made. You're very sensitive about people disagreeing with you, aren't you? I didn't even say anything personal, I was just disagreeing about the quality of Corey Wayne's work.

As the resident self-proclaimed super successful businessman, is this the way you talk to your clients too? Or do you own stock in Corey Wayne's dumb products?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys aren't providing any examples of why you don't like him? Coach Corey Wayne is one of the best dating coaches. I've probably listened to 100+ hours of him on youtube. He has lots of great stuff.

1) Indifference makes the difference
2) You must love the other person in such a way that they feel free
3) Women need to do 70-80% of the pursuing
4) Once she turns you down, going out has to be her idea, you can't bring it up again
5) Walk away and never look back
6) She needs to know that she is never going to see you again if she doesn't pick up the phone and reach out
7) When she reaches out, extend an invitation
8) The man's job is to create romantic, fun-filled opportunities for sex to happen
9) Hang out, have fun, hook up
10) Walking away creates attraction
11) Her boyfriend can keep her busy when you're not around
12) Any talk about relationships, commitments, marriage and children is about feminine energy.
13) A woman is programmed to receive a man
14) Masculine energy is about your drive and purpose in life
I tend to agree. His stuff is pretty good for the most part. He never really talks about getting the girl back. If you watch the videos, it is more about just walking away if she breaks up with you. I don't think he ever even says to reach out again. Basically the same stuff we all spout off in the no contact thread. "If someone is willing to walk out of your life, let them go"

Also, being distant creates attraction. It can really only be sustained in the early stages as women will likely just see it as games later on.

I am not professing him to be the best, but a lot of what he says is stuff said here, especially his very simple mantra of "hang out, have fun, and hook up"... That is basically what you need to do on dates to get laid. She her a good time, hit her emotions a bit, and get her in the sack. Once you get her in the sack, her attraction rises immensely (usually)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
He has his good points as he mostly lifted DOC LOVE'S THE SYSTEM (even the name of his book is a shameless lift from the system)

His chapter "men are like dogs and women are like cats" DIrect rip off

Now, I believe that for LTR'S and SPINNING PLATES doc's the system is hella efficient and does present an actual easy system to follow and in my humble opinion WORKS. With a disclaimer: you must update what needs to be updated in it (phone) and ignore what's irrelevant to you (marriage).

Corey doesn't actually present a system as such, but rather a lot of convoluted wishy washy information (granted you could say his formula for 'hooking up is a system as such)

There seems to be a lot of Corey's "she will persue you " nonsense going around here....and it seems that fellas are holding onto false hope that the women that dropped them will one day get back in touch with them!!!!!

Selling false hope!!

You don't believe it? Go read the comments on youtube.....you'll find a lot of codependent men, broken, clinging onto false hope

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy sounds like a dip sh it

-women should pursue 70-80% of the time? Lol sure. By that logic we should never cold approach just stand in the sidewalk waiting to get picked up by a hot girl

-walking away increases interest? Not really at least not in 2016. Women have WAY WAY more options than we do. If you walk away they will always find another guy even the fat ones.

If you're paying for a dating coach or even watching one on YouTube it means you're fvcked up on the head and unattractive. People like this guy thrive on taking advantage of betas just like RSD Tyler.

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
The good about Corey Wayne?

What he stole from Doc Love, however Corey doesn't have a system but a lot of secondspeak.

The bad: fellas, this guy is selling a let of FALSE HOPE.

Let her go and hopefully she'll persue you?

Hope to get your ex back?

Fvck this bytch gents.

Get back to basics. It's not a game. It's a way of life
I can't even believe people listen to that fool, he talks like a chump.. his energy and vibe gives out weakness in a man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched some of his videos. To me, he seems no better or worse than a dozen other guys trying to make a buck off this. As such, he has some usable info, but nothing that you can't hear somewhere else.

I recall him giving some rather basic tip, and he said something like "Now that you know this, it means you are in the top 3% of men, so you will be in high demand with women". That struck me as quite a load of BS.

B

BlueAlpha1

I've watched some of his videos. To me, he seems no better or worse than a dozen other guys trying to make a buck off this. As such, he has some usable info, but nothing that you can't hear somewhere else.

I recall him giving some rather basic tip, and he said something like "Now that you know this, it means you are in the top 3% of men, so you will be in high demand with women". That struck me as quite a load of BS.
Anybody who is calling themselves a "coach" makes pretty large claims for themselves. Not a football or dancing coach (or someone claiming to be an expert at ONE particular thing) - but a "life coach", a guy who claims to have a recipe for success with EVERYTHING from women, to money, fitness, and happiness.

Like I said, it's one thing if you're billionaire + sports mogul Mark Cuban, it's another if you're a 5th rate internet celebrity. This guy's net worth is not public, but he has 26k followers on Twitter. To give you some perspective on that, I once had thousands of people visit a shltty blog I once had in a single day because I happened to get an article featured on Return of Kings.

It's very likely that this guy is a total fraud.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's very likely that this guy is a total fraud.
Very likely? It's much more likely that you are. Corey has 5 years of videos on youtube. They play in random order based on subject matter. I have yet to see him waver in his opinions. He generally pushes the same exact advice you find here from better members. He also understands business.

PS - since they closed my other thread on a related subject "They only want what's worst for you"...
(about bigneil) No avatar, no website with a product or service, no pics - nothing..
I have published pictures of about 20 women, many of whom I dated, many of whom rated up to the 99 percentile in beauty. I also published pictures of myself, and details of the business I have run for 20 years. BlueAlpha on the other hand is simply an anonymous, hypocritical, self-declared Alpha with an affinity for trying to tarnish the images of men who have proven much more successful at seducing women than he has.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing I don't like about Corey Wayne is his 3% man gimmick. The community has its "20% of the men are having 80% of the sex" theory, which sounds much more reasonable. 3% sounds a little too exclusive.

Wayne seems to base his top 3% mainly on how much game knowledge a guy has (specifically their knowledge of Wayne's system). That's one factor, but a guy's looks, status, career, charisma, personality, confidence level, interests, and upbringing are also going to make a difference in how he appeals to women. It's a combinatipn of all those things that would make a guy a "3% man", if there even were such a thing.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Corey Wayne's stuff is bad.

Walk away and live in hope?

I don't think I've ever heard him say that.

What I get is walk away, sort yourself out, pursue other options and if she comes back don't beta up again.

What's wrong with that advice?

Don't tell me "taking a woman back who dumped you for being beta, is beta"

I think learning from your mistakes is important. I also don't agree with being butthurt and excluding giving a girl a second chance, IF IT WAS YOU BEING BETA that drove her off.

That's your fault, if it's fixed and you feel like trying for round 2, do it.
Yeah I actually like a lot of Corey Wayne's stuff. I don't see what's so bad about it, or that it gives false hope. I'll admit I only read the book 1.5 times and still have yet to put a lot of it into practice, but I can see it does have good advice overall.

I also like some of Christian Hudson's stuff, too. Seems to fit with my style the best.