"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

!Fvck Buddy Situation..

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
So as you know I got this fvck buddy of mine who I've boned about a dozen times this last week alone. Anyway things have changed for her, so she says....

Now she wants to be more then fvck buddies, she thinks we should be going out together:rolleyes: I don't wanna date this bird, she's unfaithful as fvck for starters and is only 18 and has already boned 20+ guys she has told me.

If I say "No, don't wanna go out with you" I think my FB situation is doomed. So I said "gimme a few days to think about this"

I hate it when these birds pull sh!t like this, as in they fvck you a few times in hope of having a relationship with you :mad:

I don't wanna go out with her, but still would like to keep things on FB status, any ideas? :confused:

P.S. How many of you here have TRUE FB's that want the kock and nothing more?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
I have a few of those. They understand the role they play in my life. Every single one of them have hinted, asked, or said they would love to be in a relationship if I decided that's what I want. They are ok with it. With that being said, all you have to do is feed back the same $hit they tell you when they don't want to be involved with you. You don't need to give her specifics like why you don't want to get involved with her.

The reason these birds use answer like "I am not ready for a relationship", "I only want to be friends", "It's not you its me", etc. its be cause it works. Just turn it around and feed it to them. Don't worry about loosing your priviliges. If you are strong and decisive, and show them that you are actually willing to walk away from the nice situation you got going on, they will be attracted to you even more and agree to your terms.

The key is not acting like a chump by being afraid to tell her what YOU WANT and not what she wants to hear. I recently added a very religious catholic virgin to my stable by showing her I was willing to walk away. It didn't take her long to say "can we be friends with benefits?" Go figure. She was really into me, and I made it clear how I wasn't afraid to walk away and have her miss out.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Give her the line "Let's just enjoy this, I don't want to mess u what we have. Let's let things happen naturally." Yeah I know, it's a woman's line but they don't have exclusive rights to it. Either way, FBs come and they go. That's the nature of the relationship unless the two of you choose to move it to a different level.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
BWS,

If you really wanted to be bold and cavalier you could say to her, "You've got a good thing going here. Don't wreck it for yourself."

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
sorry buddy, but it appears your FB days are over.....just be happy you got what you wanted and don't try to hold on to something thats not there anymore.......it was a good ride while it lasted but my opinion is if you try to stay on this train for any time longer the train's gonna "push you somewhere you don't wanna be"-Tool quote
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top