Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

!Fvck Buddy Situation..

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
So as you know I got this fvck buddy of mine who I've boned about a dozen times this last week alone. Anyway things have changed for her, so she says....

Now she wants to be more then fvck buddies, she thinks we should be going out together:rolleyes: I don't wanna date this bird, she's unfaithful as fvck for starters and is only 18 and has already boned 20+ guys she has told me.

If I say "No, don't wanna go out with you" I think my FB situation is doomed. So I said "gimme a few days to think about this"

I hate it when these birds pull sh!t like this, as in they fvck you a few times in hope of having a relationship with you :mad:

I don't wanna go out with her, but still would like to keep things on FB status, any ideas? :confused:

P.S. How many of you here have TRUE FB's that want the kock and nothing more?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few of those. They understand the role they play in my life. Every single one of them have hinted, asked, or said they would love to be in a relationship if I decided that's what I want. They are ok with it. With that being said, all you have to do is feed back the same $hit they tell you when they don't want to be involved with you. You don't need to give her specifics like why you don't want to get involved with her.

The reason these birds use answer like "I am not ready for a relationship", "I only want to be friends", "It's not you its me", etc. its be cause it works. Just turn it around and feed it to them. Don't worry about loosing your priviliges. If you are strong and decisive, and show them that you are actually willing to walk away from the nice situation you got going on, they will be attracted to you even more and agree to your terms.

The key is not acting like a chump by being afraid to tell her what YOU WANT and not what she wants to hear. I recently added a very religious catholic virgin to my stable by showing her I was willing to walk away. It didn't take her long to say "can we be friends with benefits?" Go figure. She was really into me, and I made it clear how I wasn't afraid to walk away and have her miss out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the line "Let's just enjoy this, I don't want to mess u what we have. Let's let things happen naturally." Yeah I know, it's a woman's line but they don't have exclusive rights to it. Either way, FBs come and they go. That's the nature of the relationship unless the two of you choose to move it to a different level.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BWS,

If you really wanted to be bold and cavalier you could say to her, "You've got a good thing going here. Don't wreck it for yourself."

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry buddy, but it appears your FB days are over.....just be happy you got what you wanted and don't try to hold on to something thats not there anymore.......it was a good ride while it lasted but my opinion is if you try to stay on this train for any time longer the train's gonna "push you somewhere you don't wanna be"-Tool quote