Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny what money & fame can do to a woman

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harsh.

My girlfriend and I got kicked out of Gene Simmons' elevator on my 21st birthday. Seeing the flock of groupies around him I wouldn't doubt he could have just about any piece of ass he put his mind to.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like watching sports too much..One night..I was in a small italian restaurant/bar..when I notice Jordan..his wife and the same fat gang the guy in that paper described.

My friend BEGGED me to go ask for his autograph..

SO I went and said hello..and asked for his autograph..MJ said "Not right now, Im trying to have a quiet night"

I said "ohh c'mon"

His wife says "Just give him an autograph! jeez"

The big bald Burly guy gets up from his seat and menacingly says "He SAID not now!"
I just said cool..good night and left

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. Any man would be susceptible to the same things from someone rich, famous, and good-looking of the opposite gender.

I do have my doubts about the veracity of the article.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fukk do you compete with such immense celebrity? I mean, if he were Scott Baio, who gives a shiat. Girls under 21 don't know or give a shiat who he is. But MJ? Dayum, you really have your work cut out for you....

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
talk about babtism by fire....hombre didn't help his case any with some of the things he did....

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trajhenkhet
talk about babtism by fire....hombre didn't help his case any with some of the things he did....
What would you have done differently?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just said, "Im going off somewhere to have a good time, if you are through with the groupie/star struck phase of your life, you can come with"