“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Funny story.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I did not score on this experience in the usual way. Before I start, know that disrespect is what gets me off the most. I think it must be the single most irritating thing to me ever. Enjoy:

I went on a field trip with my father yesterday. It's a 1 hour drive. Anyways, on the ride back I'm sleeping the whole way. We eventually get near his place and he needs to stop at safeway. I stay sleeping in the new car with windows down. About 5 minutes before he came back, 2 black chicks walk about the parking lot and one of them notices I'm sleeping. The next retarded move? She starts yelling "HEY BOY! WAKE UP BOY!" and laughs her ass off. She keeps this up for a minute but I pay no mind to it. I was waking up anyways. Her friend is telling her to shut up and quit it but eventually finds it funny. That encourages the first chick to continue making a TON of noise. Acting indifferent was the wrong thing to do. It made her get even more excited and took one of those grocery carts and shakes it real hard to make the most irritating sound ever. It just echos across the lot. I'm very very angry. I'm not showing it. They are just 2 dumb girls. I'm debating wether I should get up or not but I didn't have to for long. She sent the cart flying into the CAR. At about this time, and for the following 2 minutes, not a single logic and reasonable thought crossed my mind. I reached to the back seat and got my tennis racket. I open the door, walk around the vehicle, walk up to the chick who keeps taunting me "momma's boy, pvssy" and whatnot. 1 out of 2 words were a curse word. I walk up to her and take a backhanded swing at her. Ever seen a guy make a backhanded smash in pingpong? Yeah, that's what happened. I swung the thing across her face. approximatly .3 seconds after the hit, she is on the ground bleeding heavily from her nose. She's cussing even more now. To my misfortune, or what I thought would be my misfortune, a police officer was watching the whole thing. The guy walks up, a 22year old white male, throws his cigarette to the ground and puts it out. The girl is cussing him and I out all the while the blood is leeking and she's in panic. He tries to calm her down but it's not gonna happen. He reaches back and pulls out his cuffs and tells her "Missy, you are under arrest for disturbing the peace and assault on a vehicle". Turns to me and says "I'm sorry sir. My name is Gary, in case you ever need it" . He gets the chick up and she's cussing left and right "HE JUST FVCKING HIT ME WITH HIS RACKET". Gary's reply went something like "No he didn't".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hahahaha fvck I hate the whole concept of hittin the chick but man she had it comin...that was awesome, and damn you got lucky with the popo.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I doubt the legitimacy of this post.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
I dont wanna start a racial debate, but that sounded like a racial thing to me. I mean c'mon, he clearly saw u hit the chick with a racket. He should of brought both you guys in, but he happens to bring in the black chick.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
You did the wrong thing Lik. Use words, not your d@mn racket. I mean....what if you fuk up your racket man?!?! Then that'll suck.


JP JP


All jokes aside, Lik, without the racist cop spectator would have his ass in jail for battery and the lady in jail for assault. So, you got lucky this time, take some anger management courses, and always keep your cool. They want to piss you off. Sure it felt good, but they win in the end. Shame on you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
lmao man

it has been 10years since i smacked a biatch with my tennis racket... but i went for a forearm, not a backhand - heelarious

hopefully you finished with a nice controlled followthru as well yeh?
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Lmfao!!!:D I know its not the right thing for you to have done but it was f*cking hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing and take anger managment or something. Lmao!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
I dont wanna start a racial debate, but that sounded like a racial thing to me. I mean c'mon, he clearly saw u hit the chick with a racket. He should of brought both you guys in, but he happens to bring in the black chick.
All jokes aside, Lik, without the racist cop spectator would have his ass in jail for battery and the lady in jail for assault
A cop can't arrest a minor for something like retaliation. She did do all that crap for a while so what he did was completely in his bounds as a minor to protect himself and his property.

I doubt the legitimacy of this post.
Does it really matter, makes an awesome story :)


Very funny Lik :p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Me personally, I wouldn't have hit the b*tch.

Reading this post had me thinking, "what would I do in this situation?"

When I first heard her telling me to wake up, I would had told her to STFU or something, not just keep my eyes clothes hoping that they would go away.

He who angers you, defeats you.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Disclaimer: Yes the cop was racist. Yes my ass should have been busted. As I said, a single reasonable thought did not enter my system for the duration of the event.

Smooth, I find it funny because of my unbelievable luck in the event. I am ashamed of my actions taken. That was my frist outburst. I usually handle things better. It was funny.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
She deserved it.. she threw a shopping cart at your car and was taunting you.

If girls are out of line and start to damage things (such as your car) or start hitting you, they deserve to be taught a lesson.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Dude u made me fvckin cry.

Thank you bro


Sounds like something out of the simpsons but if that actually happened, wow man uve got balls
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Not really funny, and kinda disturbing. You go up and hit this girl man?

A cop can't arrest a minor for something like retaliation. She did do all that crap for a while so what he did was completely in his bounds as a minor to protect himself and his property.
O he definitely could arrest u for battering or whatever if he wasn't a racist... u got lucky Lik, I'd hate to be that girl:p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
hahahahahaha

Whether its 100% true or not, that's a great story man.

And I don't even think your response was that inappropriate. Suppose you were yelling at and throwing shopping carts at a girl, and she busted you in the face with a tennis racket. Of course, that's self-defense. The situation shouldn't be changed by the fact that you hit a girl. I always found it ridiculous that guys who won't hit enormous 300 lb girls will beat down 90 lb. male weaklings without hesitation.

-Dan
 
Top