Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny story.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not score on this experience in the usual way. Before I start, know that disrespect is what gets me off the most. I think it must be the single most irritating thing to me ever. Enjoy:

I went on a field trip with my father yesterday. It's a 1 hour drive. Anyways, on the ride back I'm sleeping the whole way. We eventually get near his place and he needs to stop at safeway. I stay sleeping in the new car with windows down. About 5 minutes before he came back, 2 black chicks walk about the parking lot and one of them notices I'm sleeping. The next retarded move? She starts yelling "HEY BOY! WAKE UP BOY!" and laughs her ass off. She keeps this up for a minute but I pay no mind to it. I was waking up anyways. Her friend is telling her to shut up and quit it but eventually finds it funny. That encourages the first chick to continue making a TON of noise. Acting indifferent was the wrong thing to do. It made her get even more excited and took one of those grocery carts and shakes it real hard to make the most irritating sound ever. It just echos across the lot. I'm very very angry. I'm not showing it. They are just 2 dumb girls. I'm debating wether I should get up or not but I didn't have to for long. She sent the cart flying into the CAR. At about this time, and for the following 2 minutes, not a single logic and reasonable thought crossed my mind. I reached to the back seat and got my tennis racket. I open the door, walk around the vehicle, walk up to the chick who keeps taunting me "momma's boy, pvssy" and whatnot. 1 out of 2 words were a curse word. I walk up to her and take a backhanded swing at her. Ever seen a guy make a backhanded smash in pingpong? Yeah, that's what happened. I swung the thing across her face. approximatly .3 seconds after the hit, she is on the ground bleeding heavily from her nose. She's cussing even more now. To my misfortune, or what I thought would be my misfortune, a police officer was watching the whole thing. The guy walks up, a 22year old white male, throws his cigarette to the ground and puts it out. The girl is cussing him and I out all the while the blood is leeking and she's in panic. He tries to calm her down but it's not gonna happen. He reaches back and pulls out his cuffs and tells her "Missy, you are under arrest for disturbing the peace and assault on a vehicle". Turns to me and says "I'm sorry sir. My name is Gary, in case you ever need it" . He gets the chick up and she's cussing left and right "HE JUST FVCKING HIT ME WITH HIS RACKET". Gary's reply went something like "No he didn't".

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha fvck I hate the whole concept of hittin the chick but man she had it comin...that was awesome, and damn you got lucky with the popo.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the legitimacy of this post.

Reaction score
I dont wanna start a racial debate, but that sounded like a racial thing to me. I mean c'mon, he clearly saw u hit the chick with a racket. He should of brought both you guys in, but he happens to bring in the black chick.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the wrong thing Lik. Use words, not your d@mn racket. I mean....what if you fuk up your racket man?!?! Then that'll suck.

JP JP

All jokes aside, Lik, without the racist cop spectator would have his ass in jail for battery and the lady in jail for assault. So, you got lucky this time, take some anger management courses, and always keep your cool. They want to piss you off. Sure it felt good, but they win in the end. Shame on you.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao man

it has been 10years since i smacked a biatch with my tennis racket... but i went for a forearm, not a backhand - heelarious

hopefully you finished with a nice controlled followthru as well yeh?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao!!!:D I know its not the right thing for you to have done but it was f*cking hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing and take anger managment or something. Lmao!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
I dont wanna start a racial debate, but that sounded like a racial thing to me. I mean c'mon, he clearly saw u hit the chick with a racket. He should of brought both you guys in, but he happens to bring in the black chick.
All jokes aside, Lik, without the racist cop spectator would have his ass in jail for battery and the lady in jail for assault
A cop can't arrest a minor for something like retaliation. She did do all that crap for a while so what he did was completely in his bounds as a minor to protect himself and his property.

I doubt the legitimacy of this post.
Does it really matter, makes an awesome story :)

Very funny Lik :p

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I wouldn't have hit the b*tch.

Reading this post had me thinking, "what would I do in this situation?"

When I first heard her telling me to wake up, I would had told her to STFU or something, not just keep my eyes clothes hoping that they would go away.

He who angers you, defeats you.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Yes the cop was racist. Yes my ass should have been busted. As I said, a single reasonable thought did not enter my system for the duration of the event.

Smooth, I find it funny because of my unbelievable luck in the event. I am ashamed of my actions taken. That was my frist outburst. I usually handle things better. It was funny.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She deserved it.. she threw a shopping cart at your car and was taunting you.

If girls are out of line and start to damage things (such as your car) or start hitting you, they deserve to be taught a lesson.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude u made me fvckin cry.

Thank you bro

Sounds like something out of the simpsons but if that actually happened, wow man uve got balls

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really funny, and kinda disturbing. You go up and hit this girl man?

A cop can't arrest a minor for something like retaliation. She did do all that crap for a while so what he did was completely in his bounds as a minor to protect himself and his property.
O he definitely could arrest u for battering or whatever if he wasn't a racist... u got lucky Lik, I'd hate to be that girl:p

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
hahahahahaha

Whether its 100% true or not, that's a great story man.

And I don't even think your response was that inappropriate. Suppose you were yelling at and throwing shopping carts at a girl, and she busted you in the face with a tennis racket. Of course, that's self-defense. The situation shouldn't be changed by the fact that you hit a girl. I always found it ridiculous that guys who won't hit enormous 300 lb girls will beat down 90 lb. male weaklings without hesitation.

-Dan