Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny Story... A Girl From the Past

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1996. I'm a teaching assistant in a high school computer class as an elective my senior year. Since my teacher knew squat about computers, I basically taught the class. It was filled with mostly sophomores. One of those sophomores was a girl named Christy. She was always extremely nice and extremely shy around me. I never really paid much attention (I had a girlfriend at the time) to her.

Fast forward to the end of last year. I transfer to a better, higher paying job in a different department in my company. My boss's secretary asks me if I went to high school with her daughter, Christy. And, of course, I did. Turns out, Christy works in that department, too. Small world.

She's talked to me a few times, and I always got a weird vibe from her... a sort of nervousness that usually accompanies girls when they are attracted yet intimidated by you.

So today I'm in the elevator alone with her and she's asking me all kinds of questions, trying to get me to talk. I talk to her briefly, and this time I get that same vibe except VERY strong. It makes me really wonder what's up.

Luckily, I'm friends with someone she's also good friends with. And without trying to revert completely back to junior high, I sent an email to my friend, basically saying, "Hey, don't read too much into this, but is Christy still single?"

She sends an email back asking, "Are you asking for yourself?"

I said, "I'm just curious. Do I have to be asking FOR anyone? You know how I feel about everyone I work with. I hate you all! j/k"

She responds, "Not at all." As in, I don't have to be asking FOR anyone. But she still dodges the question.

So I went over to her office and said, "Hey, I noticed you keep dancing around my question. What the hell."

She kind of laughs a little and pulls up her email and brings up an email Christy sent her a while ago. It's talking about Christy's ex, who hurt her really bad and blah blah blah.

Christy's ex was named Tracy. A girl named Tracy.

She says, "Does that answer your question?"

Oops. I guess that explains the weird vibe.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up

Christy and you in an elevator

C: hi Gio
G: hey biatch i heard u are a dike....well not anymore....come over to my place tonight and svck me off

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Listen up

Originally posted by ToP DoN

G: hey biatch i heard u are a dike....well not anymore....come over to my place tonight and svck me off
wtf?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
Maybe you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :D
I bet that's what it is... I AM very mannish.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Listen up

Originally posted by ToP DoN

There is no way in hell you're 25. :rolleyes:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
Maybe she's Bi-sexual?
I agree, just because she had a g/f in the past doesn't mean she is a man hating lesbian. The g/f in the past may have been just a phase she went through. Just be cautious, especially considering she's your boss's daughter.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I agree, just because she had a g/f in the past doesn't mean she is a man hating lesbian. The g/f in the past may have been just a phase she went through. Just be cautious, especially considering she's your boss's daughter.
She's my boss's SECRETARY's daughter, not my boss's daughter. Still, I'm not super keen on dating girls that I work with.