Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny rejection story that happened to me yesterday

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Robert28 -- The initial rejection is likely horseshiit. Let's say this woman uses a swipe apps, gets cold approached, or meets a man through her social circle. He happens to have a bank account with that particular bank where she works. That guy is technically a client. That relationship is going to happen.

Women are good at hiding behind behind those claims.

Many years ago, I approached a woman in the office building where I was working. She happened to work for the property management company that managed the building. When I asked her out, she claimed "she couldn't date a tenant". I wasn't a tenant. I worked for a company that was a tenant. I had no say in the decision for that company to renew its lease in the building or leave for another building.

I ended up catching a break on that one. I found her social media accounts and found out she was 25-26 at the time and already a single mom.

The lesson here is don't hit on women with service sector jobs that deal with the general public unless you are able to meet them outside of work. This goes for waitresses, strippers, bartenders, coffee shop baristas, retail bank employees, grocery store cashiers, etc.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle was a VP in a bank near a major metropolitan area with an NFL team. One of their tellers was a Cheerleader for that NFL team. He used to regale me with tales of one particular guy who thought he was something special as he tried to get in her pants and she shut him down every single time.

Robert, you aren't the first guy to hit on her. Probably not the first guy to hit on her at work. Like I said before her finding you on Social media is an Action that expresses interest. As long as she is not your Loan Officer, or Personal Banker there is not a Conflict of Interest here.
I'd respond to her with a specific "Ball in your court" kind of message.

"that was insensitive of me to put you on the spot in front of your colleagues. It won't happen again. But if I were to run into you at the Whistling Dixie Tavern while watching the NFL game on Sunday Morning, I hope you would come say hello and we could have a chat."

If she shows up, or offers another time or place she's interested. If not move on...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'd like to meet with you about closing my account then"
Oh my god, is this the kind of advice people give on here and like?

Threatening to close an account because a cashier won't date you is going to get you laughed at by everyone at the bank and potentially reported for sexual harassment.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Threatening to close an account because a cashier won't date you is going to get you laughed at by everyone at the bank and potentially reported for sexual harassment.
It’s all in the delivery. Not everyone can pull it off. It’s gotta be with a wry smile in person and if you do it in the text with the right smilies.

if you are the literal aspy type this won’t work for you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. Anyone who says something this dumb is going to be a laughing stock.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, you say it with a ;)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That would be extreme simping. It's not worth changing banks because one bank teller, who is likely cute at best, refuses to date you and cites a policy of not dating customers. The actual existence of that policy is doubtful.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be extreme simping. It's not worth changing banks because one bank teller, who is likely cute at best, refuses to date you and cites a policy of not dating customers. The actual existence of that policy is doubtful.
It seems to me very stupid for a bank to be telling its employees that they can't date anyone that has an account there. How is it their company's business who they date? Is the bank manager their pimp or something?

And what happens if you're already dating someone or married to them and they open an account. Do you have to dump them or file for divorce?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me very stupid for a bank to be telling its employees that they can't date anyone that has an account there. How is it their company's business who they date? Is the bank manager their pimp or something?

And what happens if you're already dating someone or married to them and they open an account. Do you have to dump them or file for divorce?
@Robert28 -- The initial rejection is likely horseshiit. Let's say this woman uses a swipe apps, gets cold approached, or meets a man through her social circle. He happens to have a bank account with that particular bank where she works. That guy is technically a client. That relationship is going to happen.
That policy that the bank teller cited is in no way real. As said earlier, when a female bank teller randomly meets men outside of work, it is likely that some of them already have accounts at the bank where she works, especially if she's a teller at one of the largest banks in the United States.

A significant other opening an account at the bank wouldn't force a breakup or a divorce.

That's why I categorized the initial rejection as horseshiit.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That policy that the bank teller cited is in no way real. As said earlier, when a female bank teller randomly meets men outside of work, it is likely that some of them already have accounts at the bank where she works, especially if she's a teller at one of the largest banks in the United States.

A significant other opening an account at the bank wouldn't force a breakup or a divorce.

That's why I categorized the initial rejection as horseshiit.
Yeah, probably. But also, it could be that she just was shy or embarrassed in front of her colleagues. I would definitely take a woman tracking me down on Facebook and writing a personal message to me as a sign of interest and I'd ask her to hang out. Then I'd get her to come and sit next to me and I'd escalate. If she said no to that as well or didn't cooperate, then fine but I would definitely give it a try.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, probably. But also, it could be that she just was shy or embarrassed in front of her colleagues. I would definitely take a woman tracking me down on Facebook and writing a personal message to me as a sign of interest and I'd ask her to hang out. Then I'd get her to come and sit next to me and I'd escalate. If she said no to that as well or didn't cooperate, then fine but I would definitely give it a try.
No no one was around when I asked her out, I’d never put anyone on the spot like that in front of co-workers or other customers. It was just me and her that day so I figured that was my best chance. We are still Facebook friends but I haven’t sent her any other messages or anything. She seems to like to post a lot of those relationship quote things. I honestly got over the rejection by the end of the day, I just thought it was funny how brutal her response was and I was caught off guard lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Well she claimed they can’t date clients so I took that as a nice way of saying not interested. Honestly though the next move has to be on her end. I asked her out and she said she couldn’t and apologized for being rude.
Did you respond to her and have you seen her since this incident? You could always ignore her and pretend this never happened to see how she reacts.

In most cases a guy would still try to ask her out, but this is your chance to be different

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guess who hit me up out of the blue today? I didn’t bother responding and am not going to. I know I’m a prideful SOB but I’m also not a desperate cuck. Once I get rejected I don’t give second chances or “I changed my mind” attempts.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words with women. She is interested. Let this marinate a while. Let her temperature rise so her emotions override her pseudo logic.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guess who hit me up out of the blue today? I didn’t bother responding and am not going to. I know I’m a prideful SOB but I’m also not a desperate cuck. Once I get rejected I don’t give second chances or “I changed my mind” attempts.
I wouldnt Id reply, with my frame, no rush, but the instructions would be clear with a corey wayne classic

blah blah blah
blah blah
you:"heys its been a busy few weeks, kind of tired, happy for you to come round mine perhaps grab some wine"

thats the only option she gets, ghost anything other than a yes.

Dating jumped of the building in Die Hard 1, shes lost that privilege.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words with women. She is interested. Let this marinate a while. Let her temperature rise so her emotions override her pseudo logic.
I agree with @Howiestern that she is interested. @Robert28 I think you have a good chance of getting a date out of this and I wouldn't let pride get in the way of getting the date.

There are two ways that I perceive to play this.

1. Let this marinate over the weekend and reply on Tuesday-Wednesday. Don't reply on Monday because Monday is Valentine's Day.

2. Because Monday is Valentine's Day, that might be the reason for the contact now. She is looking for a Valentine's Day date. If you reply after Valentine's Day, she'll be so upset that you won't get the date. There are a lot of times where attraction has an expiration date.

If she were contacting you on a random Thursday in August or September, I'd tell you to do #1. The Valentine's Day aspect adds a layer of complexity.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave my options open with her in case she shows unmistakable interest. Women today tend to be extremely socially awkward when they feel like they are put on the spot out of the blue.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know whether she changed her mind or just wants attention. The only way to find out is to ask her out and then escalate.