Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny rejection story that happened to me yesterday

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This new girl just started at my bank, she’s about 27 or so. We chat it up the couple times I’ve seen her and she’s waited on me. I asked her out “hey, not to put you on the spot but would you like to grab a drink after work one night this week?”. Her response “I’m good”. Oh dang, wasn’t expecting that response after the way we’d been talking even if it was friendly chat. I kept my smile though “no problem, have a good rest of the week”.
Here’s the funny part. SHE LOOKS ME UP ON FACEBOOK. She didn’t know my last name unless she used my account information. I get a random friend request an hour later and it’s her. Then she sends me a message “sorry I was rude earlier, I didn’t mean to be, we just aren’t allowed to date clients”. Which I mean I gets that’s a legit reason but I’ve just never had a girl reject me and then look me up on social media to apologize. My dating experiences never cease to amaze me, I always have weird **** happen to me it seems like.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not unique in your human experience. In high school, I had my number given out and random chicks dialing me star 67 style to tell me I'm cute. Want to know how badly I messed it up? I called them like 15 times until they blocked me. Checkmate.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless there are microphones around her desk, that's a bit strange.

On the plus side, you displayed your wants to the universe and the universe has responded via FB, lol.

Let us know how the drinks go.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I didn’t really do anything wrong, my line of asking her out could have been better but 1) she’d already seen me twice and we’d had good conversations both times so waiting any longer wouldn’t have been good, go ahead and do it now 2) I only had so much time to ask her out, I wasn’t going to be a weirdo and give her my number until she said “maybe” or “sure” or something, then I’d have slid it across to her casually. I wasn’t expecting the “I’m good” line though

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless there are microphones around her desk, that's a bit strange.

On the plus side, you displayed your wants to the universe and the universe has responded via FB, lol.

Let us know how the drinks go.
Strange that she went to all the trouble to look me up or strange that I asked her out the way I did? It wasn’t my most polished line thats for sure but I wasn’t about to offer food or dinner or anything like that. I didn’t try to ask her out again over Facebook I just said “you weren’t rude, I completely understand, I just figured I had nothing to lose. Enjoy the rest of your week.”

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I didn’t really do anything wrong, my line of asking her out could have been better but 1) she’d already seen me twice and we’d had good conversations both times so waiting any longer wouldn’t have been good, go ahead and do it now 2) I only had so much time to ask her out, I wasn’t going to be a weirdo and give her my number until she said “maybe” or “sure” or something, then I’d have slid it across to her casually. I wasn’t expecting the “I’m good” line though
yeah the "I'm good" line seems a bit rude. But maybe she was really surprised. Who knows. Did she message you just to apologise though or is she trying slide in your dms.

Reactions: B80

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange that she went to all the trouble to look me up or strange that I asked her out the way I did? It wasn’t my most polished line thats for sure but I wasn’t about to offer food or dinner or anything like that. I didn’t try to ask her out again over Facebook I just said “you weren’t rude, I completely understand, I just figured I had nothing to lose. Enjoy the rest of your week.”
her response is strange, due to her reasoning she gives you as well the fact that you had conversed a good amount prior.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the "I'm good" line seems a bit rude. But maybe she was really surprised. Who knows. Did she message you just to apologise though or is she trying slide in your dms.
Just apologize so far. Either one of two things are going to happen in my experience 1) she’s going to wait and see how awkward it is the next time she sees me and when she sees ok not awkward about it at all she MIGHT slide into my DMs or 2) this will be the last that’s ever spoken about it which is fine. I honestly just asked her out to keep sharp and I’m cool with the no. The “I’m good” rejection caught me off guard but I didn’t let it ruin my day. So see ladies, men CAN take rejection just fine even when you’re rude about it

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. Recently I tried flirting with this cashier that I've been seeing, and she was just super shy about it. I didn't even think she heard me. Next time I went there, she handed me her number. Go figure.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her response is strange, due to her reasoning she gives you as well the fact that you had conversed a good amount prior.
Yeah I mean it wasn’t like we’d never talked before and I approached her on the street. I thought she’d smile and be like “sorry I can’t” but I guess I did catch her off guard. That’s why it’s better to do it soon like I did as opposed to waiting days or weeks.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. Recently I tried flirting with this cashier that I've been seeing, and she was just super shy about it. I didn't even think she heard me. Next time I went there, she handed me her number. Go figure.
What I have noticed is when you flirt with a girl and she gets super shy, and avoids eye contact, its a sign she are interested in you.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have noticed is when you flirt with a girl and she gets super shy, and avoids eye contact, its a sign she are interested in you.
Is it still a sign when she does this after I follow her to her car?
But in all seriousness, you're probably right. I've had difficulty unwinding this type of chick because they usually clam up pretty hard. Sometimes it's like you're talking to yourself, and I'm by no means a jabber mouth who won't let a lady get a word in.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This new girl just started at my bank, she’s about 27 or so. We chat it up the couple times I’ve seen her and she’s waited on me. I asked her out “hey, not to put you on the spot but would you like to grab a drink after work one night this week?”. Her response “I’m good”. Oh dang, wasn’t expecting that response after the way we’d been talking even if it was friendly chat. I kept my smile though “no problem, have a good rest of the week”.
Here’s the funny part. SHE LOOKS ME UP ON FACEBOOK. She didn’t know my last name unless she used my account information. I get a random friend request an hour later and it’s her. Then she sends me a message “sorry I was rude earlier, I didn’t mean to be, we just aren’t allowed to date clients”. Which I mean I gets that’s a legit reason but I’ve just never had a girl reject me and then look me up on social media to apologize. My dating experiences never cease to amaze me, I always have weird **** happen to me it seems like.
It seems to me like she might actually have some interest. You could counter by suggesting meeting up just to hang out as there are no rules against that.

In any case I doubt that the bank has put a security lock on her vagina.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you have time in line to build s little more comfort? Asking a girl out to drinks without a hook from her is low odds no matter how you aproach it.
Did she know anything about you other then you are a customer?

And when she reached out to you you could have replied.
"I wont tell your boss if you dont tell mine" kinda of banter.
It takes 6-10 minutes to get her to invest in interest in you. Hard to do at a bank window.
Well it’s weird because at my bank there are usually more than one teller and it’s luck of the draw, but I notice I’ve been getting her a couple times and each time we’ve talked. It’s only like a min or two since she’s just doing my transactions and we talk during that time. She knows what I do, she knows my name, she sees my account so she knows I’m not broke, we even talked about her family right before Christmas. I agree though, bank teller is HARD, can’t go sliding notes as they’ll think it’s a robbery note.lol I was thinking either give her my snap chat or just ask her out and went with asking her out. I think it might be salvageable BUT I will have to make sure the next encounter isn’t awkward and talk before like normal and not even mention it. That’ll be better than me trying to slide in her DM’s anymore

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me like she might actually have some interest. You could counter by suggesting meeting up just to hang out as there are no rules against that.

In any case I doubt that the bank has put a security lock on her vagina.
I honestly swear I thought she was interested but the whole “I’m good” reply caught me off guard. What happened to lying and saying you had a boyfriend?lol

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works at a bank with tons of sensitive information and access to money at her fingertips. I‘m pretty sure the bank has very strict policies about customer interactions.
She can’t do this openly at work but took the effort to reach out to you on Facebook. That’s interest bro. Go get her number.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works at a bank with tons of sensitive information and access to money at her fingertips. I‘m pretty sure the bank has very strict policies about customer interactions.
She can’t do this openly at work but took the effort to reach out to you on Facebook. That’s interest bro. Go get her number.
Well she claimed they can’t date clients so I took that as a nice way of saying not interested. Honestly though the next move has to be on her end. I asked her out and she said she couldn’t and apologized for being rude.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl rejects you in rude manner, slides in your DMS but cant talk like an adult and say she would like to go for drinks....

Strong & independent ay

well done for holding frame bro, imagine the amount of naive guys who go right into offering the date again.