Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny rejection story that happened to me yesterday

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know whether she changed her mind or just wants attention.
shes split up with someone the night before and wants validation. happens everytime, right on time.

he will get her out and she will act all precious and , untouchy. like she doesnt kiss on the first date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes split up with someone the night before and wants validation. happens everytime, right on time.

he will get her out and she will act all precious and , untouchy. like she doesnt kiss on the first date.
Dude I was just about to type this! Two weeks after she rejected me I noticed she started dating someone. You know how it goes, all over Facebook with pics and “I found the love of my life” posts even though they’d been dating two weeks. Fast forward a month and they suddenly broke up apparently and then she messages me. She’s definitely seeking attention and an ego boost so she can reject me again “I just got out of a serious month long relationship, I’m not ready to date right now, I need to heal”. I can hear it now. Sorry but I’m not dating a 27 yr old that thinks she’s in love after two weeks and can’t keep a relationship going past a month. I’m thankful she rejected me now, she helped me dodge a serious bullet.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I was just about to type this! Two weeks after she rejected me I noticed she started dating someone. You know how it goes, all over Facebook with pics and “I found the love of my life” posts even though they’d been dating two weeks. Fast forward a month and they suddenly broke up apparently and then she messages me. She’s definitely seeking attention and an ego boost so she can reject me again “I just got out of a serious month long relationship, I’m not ready to date right now, I need to heal”. I can hear it now. Sorry but I’m not dating a 27 yr old that thinks she’s in love after two weeks and can’t keep a relationship going past a month. I’m thankful she rejected me now, she helped me dodge a serious bullet.
I'm at a point now where I dont really give women chances a few months later.

Ive been slow faded a few times in the last year because an ex was in the picture. the women had courtesy when slow fading and didnt just ghost tbf, but it makes me feel low value allowing a chic to circle round.

so they can meet me in the next life amigo, not this one.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a point now where I dont really give women chances a few months later.

Ive been slow faded a few times in the last year because an ex was in the picture. the women had courtesy when slow fading and didnt just ghost tbf, but it makes me feel low value allowing a chic to circle round.

so they can meet me in the next life amigo, not this one.
It's never worth giving women second chances.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you went with your gut and didn't listen to anyone on here. People on here give terrible advice. Giving multiple chances to someone who commits an unforgivable sin. Some men have no pride.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree though, bank teller is HARD, can’t go sliding notes as they’ll think it’s a robbery note.\
OP, you reminded me that I did this once about two decades ago. There was a bank teller I saw on the regular (at the bank I mean) and got into light flirtatious banter with her. This was back when we actually deposited checks with deposit slips, which I did each week for the company I worked for. So one day I went in and wrote on the deposit slip asking if she'd like to get a drink some time. (There was no deposit, ha.) She smiled and wrote on it, then stamped it for effect and slid it back to me. "I'd love to but I have a boyfriend." Probably a smiley face or something too. Well I tried, but at least I could tell I'd made her day. This was all back when I was first getting my cojones back and learned game, reading articles on the old Sosuave and such. That polite rejection felt as sweet as a lot of victories for me and I still enjoy the memory as much as a lot of conquests. Unfortunately our office moved a few weeks later and I stopped going to that branch.

But enough of me, as for your experience, way to go and I think she was cool to follow up and apologize. She was obviously invested/curious enough to look you up and write you, that's a good thing. It's possible she didn't want to get in trouble at work but maybe she will find a way to seek you out on the sly. (Haven't yet read past page 1 of the thread.)

FYI, I'm not suggesting you wait around hoping or try again. You took your shot. I'm seeing some bad-frame advice from guys who are preoccupied with how many times she gets asked out, how many options she has online, etc. Who GAF.

Two concepts to keep in mind:

ALWAYS ASSUME ATTRACTION. Speaks for itself.

REJECTION ISN'T REAL. Guys thinking of all the reasons behind the reasons they get rejected are wasting their time. Most of this is nonsense and mental masturbation. Guys judging her for rejection are really showing the holes in their game.

She brought a little positivity into your story, and you rewarded her by inviting her to bring some more. She declined for her own reasons which is her right. Your story goes on. I do recommend you follow @Atom Smasher 's advice in tweaking your frame a bit. As I read on another site, the mindset should shift from "Please" to "Thank you."

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This new girl just started at my bank, she’s about 27 or so. We chat it up the couple times I’ve seen her and she’s waited on me. I asked her out “hey, not to put you on the spot but would you like to grab a drink after work one night this week?”. Her response “I’m good”. Oh dang, wasn’t expecting that response after the way we’d been talking even if it was friendly chat. I kept my smile though “no problem, have a good rest of the week”.
Here’s the funny part. SHE LOOKS ME UP ON FACEBOOK. She didn’t know my last name unless she used my account information. I get a random friend request an hour later and it’s her. Then she sends me a message “sorry I was rude earlier, I didn’t mean to be, we just aren’t allowed to date clients”. Which I mean I gets that’s a legit reason but I’ve just never had a girl reject me and then look me up on social media to apologize. My dating experiences never cease to amaze me, I always have weird **** happen to me it seems like.

So....ask her out. Duh.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guess who hit me up out of the blue today? I didn’t bother responding and am not going to. I know I’m a prideful SOB but I’m also not a desperate cuck. Once I get rejected I don’t give second chances or “I changed my mind” attempts.
Guess you got too many other options.....Lemme know how those are working out for ya...

Rebound chicks can be a great POA.....