"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Funny and Sad

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
A friend of mine who just happens to be a girl talked to this guy maybe twice. Then like a week later he sends her a dozen roses with a card that says call me lol? Anyway she was like he better not keep doin this i dont like him like that.

So a week later he's like following her around everywher and later that day she told me he was standing by her car with two presents (alarm clock lol) and a little streo rofl, She was like i dont like you i dont want anything from you, so he said he would just leave the stuff ther behind her car even if she didnt want it.

She keeps tellin this loser to leave her alone and hes like i dont think i can promise that.

So basically she ask me to walk her to her car now cause this guys like stalking her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT AN AFC I LOVE IT!!

Wait why are you in the friends zone with this chick?

hmm wait a second?

lol J/p, don't get in to deep. If the guy gets to serious, you may want to tell someone. Just get some good laughs out of it.
 

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
40
write down the address to ths site and tell the guy he needs to visit it....
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
:D I agree with that last one!! Hahaha that guy's a total AFC!! THe worst case of AFC i've ever heard of!! Lol!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top