Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun things to keep the fun going

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening friends,

What are some cool little things you do (at a bar for example) to impress or get a laugh out of your friends?

Simple magic tricks with a cigarette or lighter for example, or a fun game to play whilst you wait for your drinks.

I trust sosuave has my back with this one

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody usually just scrolls on their phones until the drinks or food comes

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidding, that’s only kinda true. My buddy’s and I usually don’t have to come up with tricks or games to keep each other interested. We’re usually talking about life, things we’re up to, goals, cool things we’ve seen out in the world, funny stories, making jokes about things in our surroundings, oh and women.

If we had to do magic tricks with lighters to pass the time, it’s probably a sign we need more interesting lives. No offense OP

Read for FREE!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why do you have to entertain others and not the other way around? Arent you the prize?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening friends,

What are some cool little things you do (at a bar for example) to impress or get a laugh out of your friends?

Simple magic tricks with a cigarette or lighter for example, or a fun game to play whilst you wait for your drinks.

I trust sosuave has my back with this one
Get good at doing magic tricks, it always captivates peoples attention and is a an "easy" way of becoming the center of peoples attention. It's also fun because you kind of troll/mess with their heads too as they begin to scratch their heads thinking "how the hell did that happen/how did he do that" etc..

It requires of course a lot of training and time to get good at this.

One of my buddies is crazy good at it and he can easily capture the attention from people of all ages and sexes and so on.

It makes it easy to approach girls too and show them some magic trick. Most of them won't say not to it if you do it right, because people are curious and like the factor of fun in it.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidding, that’s only kinda true. My buddy’s and I usually don’t have to come up with tricks or games to keep each other interested. We’re usually talking about life, things we’re up to, goals, cool things we’ve seen out in the world, funny stories, making jokes about things in our surroundings, oh and women.

If we had to do magic tricks with lighters to pass the time, it’s probably a sign we need more interesting lives. No offense OP
Haha I see what you mean, but something to break away from the talk for a while and have some fun

Read for FREE!

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to entertain others and not the other way around? Arent you the prize?
Wouldn't being the guy who provides the fun bring me closer to being that prize?

Also, I've only just started experiencing what its like to feel like the centre of attention. I think the more often I have that experience, the more comfortable I will become with it and know how to navigate in those situations.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get good at doing magic tricks, it always captivates peoples attention and is a an "easy" way of becoming the center of peoples attention. It's also fun because you kind of troll/mess with their heads too as they begin to scratch their heads thinking "how the hell did that happen/how did he do that" etc..

It requires of course a lot of training and time to get good at this.

One of my buddies is crazy good at it and he can easily capture the attention from people of all ages and sexes and so on.

It makes it easy to approach girls too and show them some magic trick. Most of them won't say not to it if you do it right, because people are curious and like the factor of fun in it.
Do you know any tricks that can be done with common things that would be around? Cutlery in a restaurant, straws at a bar, that type of thing.

I know a few flourishes and VERY rusty on a couple mind**** type magic tricks.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice small talk.

A man on top of his game can make his intentions clear rather quickly, (guided body language, frame smile, look ) ,and pull a number under 5 sentences.

The card trick is a good one though, but the follow up will always come down to my first paragraph ; game with small talk.

Read for FREE!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know any tricks that can be done with common things that would be around? Cutlery in a restaurant, straws at a bar, that type of thing.

I know a few flourishes and VERY rusty on a couple mind**** type magic tricks.
I guess the best would be to go on a paid course to learn magician tricks of the trade, plus look up things online and train on it until you get really good it it?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man on top of his game can make his intentions clear rather quickly, (guided body language, frame smile, look ) ,and pull a number under 5 sentences.
True indeed; but it doesn't hurt if you also instantly can entertain people too and it is usually a very good conversation starter where you do not need to use some awkward pickup lines, (Which most girls have heard a 1000 times before anyway.).

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Photograpic memory DHV.

Memorise this :-

One - bun
Two - shoe
Three - tree
Four - door
Five - hive
Six - sticks
Seven - heaven
Eight - gate
Nine - line
Ten - hen.

Pull out some paper and pen and write down the numbers 1-10. Tell your friends "i need to pick your brains. I need a list of ten random words. Write down a number next to them. Lets say for example they choose 1. Dog. 2. Car. Three water. Four. Dancing. Five. Marijuana. Six. Outer space. 7. Ugly. 8. Airplane. Nine. Straitjacket. Ten. Cd.
After writing them down without another glance, claim to have photographic memory. Then recite them, forward, backward and in random order. If they call out a number, instantly answer with the word associated with that number. They will think you're a genius.

The secret.

Memorise the words simply by hanging them on pegs in your memory. Here's how..Word one is Dog. The first peg is Bun. Form a strange picture in your mind of a furry dog on a hotdog bun....only with a live dog. This is a wierd picture that you wont easy forget. In fact, the more absurd it becomes and emotionally evocative the visual association, the more memorable it becomes. Later when they call out number 1...its easy to make the connection in your mind.

Read for FREE!

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Photograpic memory DHV.

Memorise this :-

One - bun
Two - shoe
Three - tree
Four - door
Five - hive
Six - sticks
Seven - heaven
Eight - gate
Nine - line
Ten - hen.

Pull out some paper and pen and write down the numbers 1-10. Tell your friends "i need to pick your brains. I need a list of ten random words. Write down a number next to them. Lets say for example they choose 1. Dog. 2. Car. Three water. Four. Dancing. Five. Marijuana. Six. Outer space. 7. Ugly. 8. Airplane. Nine. Straitjacket. Ten. Cd.
After writing them down without another glance, claim to have photographic memory. Then recite them, forward, backward and in random order. If they call out a number, instantly answer with the word associated with that number. They will think you're a genius.

The secret.

Memorise the words simply by hanging them on pegs in your memory. Here's how..Word one is Dog. The first peg is Bun. Form a strange picture in your mind of a furry dog on a hotdog bun....only with a live dog. This is a wierd picture that you wont easy forget. In fact, the more absurd it becomes and emotionally evocative the visual association, the more memorable it becomes. Later when they call out number 1...its easy to make the connection in your mind.
I'd been practising this one ok my friends a while ago, thanks for reminding me. This is exactly what im looking for

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice small talk.

The card trick is a good one though, but the follow up will always come down to my first paragraph ; game with small talk.
Small talk is definitely something I need to work on