Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Full proof system to getting laid now I know there is going to be back lash here , it all boils down to location .

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now in some places in the world you can get laid like a rockstar now this is for the guys in here that say money doesn’t get you laid, also even if you don’t have a lot of money this can be done.” All you have to do is download tinder gold travel on the app now find a few countries or city’s where ever you live in the world , say Australia change city’s if this does not work , go to Eastern Europe or any European country city start swiping now see where you get the most matches , now you will be able to travel to say Czech Republic etc or hungry or Ukraine , Cyprus , Estonia for safety reasons if your scared , guys in USA can try the whole country if that does not work same thing , get some great photos dress to the tens look great feel good,”Now the beauty of this is two things first you are gonna find a city country or place women are attracted to you when you have more matches so you can bang some of these girls if you choose , Or at least you know when you cold approach the women in these country’s will be more attracted to you than your own city etc!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again.......
If you can't attract women from your own continent, you've got major problems to solve.
While i share this view, its unfortunately amongst the minority.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thi
If you can't attract women from your own continent, you've got major problems to solve.
this is not true I can get girls where I am but not on the same level I have tried and tested this theory if you don’t believe me try it your self,any one here has a spare 30 dollars for tinder gold , then you just add them to what’s app travelling etc why do you think Puas like rsd travel to Brazil dress well etc take students money , I seen rsd in perth wa they couldn’t get laid to save there lives so don’t bull **** me about location ok , I know what I’m talking about !!

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I have traveled and done this multiple times I’m not new to this , to all the guys that have trouble getting laid in there country try what I say , you will be amazed at your results , all you need is money for tinder choose your locations , see what matches you get and daiting sites always make sure it’s legit meet in a public place logistics is the key , have what’s app tell them you own a big business back home even if you don’t , what’s app is massive in south east Asia Eastern Europe and Europe , travelling to spots that people don’t go for tourist holidays is key too , give it a go seriously it will change your life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's true that all you need is money to get laid.

You could get laid in Timbaktu right up all the way into the temple of Aphrodite with money.

Yes I believe you.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that all you need is money to get laid.

You could get laid in Timbaktu right up all the way into the temple of Aphrodite with money.

Yes I believe you.
Ok if you don’t believe me I’ll pay for your tinder gold or just Moscow Russia and start swiping on the capital of Estonia Tallinn start swiping , and see what matches you get ? Do it for like 3 days what you say ? Wanna punt on this ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ok if you don’t believe me I’ll pay for your tinder gold or just Moscow Russia and start swiping on the capital of Estonia Tallinn start swiping , and see what matches you get ? Do it for like 3 days what you say ? Wanna punt on this ?
Didn't I say I believed you ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We
Didn't I say I believed you ?
well try it man what you guys waiting for yes money is massive to attracting women I’m sorry for the miss understanding so basically we live in the western world we have money and status going to these country’s!

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
It still reeks of desperation.

If you're that desperate, you might as well just buy a Thai bride.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It still reeks of desperation.

If you're that desperate, you might as well just buy a Thai bride.
Actually you don't need to go to Thailand for that, you can practically buy one from anywhere, even right at ur home base.

It's all about targeting the right demographics - poor, desperate, homeless, etc

Even cheaper.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
***** is ***** I prefer Russian girls who cares if there attracted to you what does it matter rich or poor ? What’s wrong with traveling the world seeing other cultures ? Also getting sex while you are there nothing wrong with that , I’m not desperate I’m just saying you guys come on here and want higher quality there is a easier way to get that !!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Only difference is that theres less chads in Japan so women like masculine a lot

And in poorer countries they like rich americans

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
***** is ***** I prefer Russian girls who cares if there attracted to you what does it matter rich or poor ? What’s wrong with traveling the world seeing other cultures ? Also getting sex while you are there nothing wrong with that , I’m not desperate I’m just saying you guys come on here and want higher quality there is a easier way to get that !!
You mean using money as a means to get laid ?

This might be news to you now but humanity has know this fact for a few thousand years.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man o man you guys it’s not news to me like why do I even bother on this site enjoy life for what it is for Pete’s sake any way I have my two cents in , if your looking for love as well who knows you could meet the women of your dreams on a holiday , who cares each to there own!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Man o man you guys it’s not news to me like why do I even bother on this site enjoy life for what it is for Pete’s sake any way I have my two cents in , if your looking for love as well who knows you could meet the women of your dreams on a holiday , who cares each to there own!
Relax, if you like spreading money about to get laid, that's fine by me.

By all means go ahead, it's ur money.

For me it'll be too easy that way and what's easy would be boring.

It's like going fishing with the fishes practically jumping up onto my lap...

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
True.

If you can’t be a multi multi millionaire by 40, you got major problems to solve too.