Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Full proof system to getting laid now I know there is going to be back lash here , it all boils down to location .

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I don’t really care who I marry at the end of the game if I get married etc , as long as I’m attracted to her she’s attracted me I don’t give a crap, the funny thing is it was ok for Rooshv to do something like this and he just sold books so he could do it , I really don’t see the big deal about traveling and banging girls and seeing new things also in my home town I still get girls where I live, any way maybe some one should delete this thread because life has no instruction booklet you guys put to many rules on your life you can’t do that your desperate, you tell guys they have problems if they can’t get laid in there home town etc lol , I mean who cares where you get laid as long as you love your life and love what you do , ps I still get laid in my hometown and I couldn’t care if I did or not,I enjoy more things than just sex , like travelling sight seeing rock climbing playing soccer we are only here once I have seen to many young friends die any way peace out fellas!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like I don’t really care who I marry at the end of the game if I get married etc , as long as I’m attracted to her she’s attracted me I don’t give a crap, the funny thing is it was ok for Rooshv to do something like this and he just sold books so he could do it , I really don’t see the big deal about traveling and banging girls and seeing new things also in my home town I still get girls where I live, any way maybe some one should delete this thread because life has no instruction booklet you guys put to many rules on your life you can’t do that your desperate, you tell guys they have problems if they can’t get laid in there home town etc lol , I mean who cares where you get laid as long as you love your life and love what you do , ps I still get laid in my hometown and I couldn’t care if I did or not,I enjoy more things than just sex , like travelling sight seeing rock climbing playing soccer we are only here once I have seen to many young friends die any way peace out fellas!
Didn't I say it's ur money and you could use it to get laid ?

You seem to need more validation even after that.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't I say it's ur money and you could use it to get laid ?

You seem to need more validation even after that.
You guys where saying about desperation which I think is silly

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys where saying about desperation which I think is silly
I didn't say that but I get their meaning.

Remember my post about fishing ?

For some men, especially those that said u r desperate, fishing by paying will almost guarantee him a fish without much effort, hence he can't improve his skills thereby stunting his growth that he so desires.

A fishing enthusiast wants to be good at fishing in any number of environments and paying an entrance fee that guarantees a catch just smacks of desperation to him.

You do understand this right ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You
I didn't say that but I get their meaning.

Remember my post about fishing ?

For some men, especially those that said u r desperate, fishing by paying will almost guarantee him a fish without much effort, hence he can't improve his skills thereby stunting his growth that he so desires.

A fishing enthusiast wants to be good at fishing in any number of environments and paying an entrance fee that guarantees a catch just smacks of desperation to him.

You do understand this right ?
do understand not ever one can be James bind right ? https://lifestylejourney.blogspot.com/2010/02/pua-scam.html?m=1

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You

do understand not ever one can be James bind right ? https://lifestylejourney.blogspot.com/2010/02/pua-scam.html?m=1
Yes I do and that's why I said it's fine for you to spend money to get laid.

It is after all ur money.

While it's also fine for other men not to use money to get laid but to attain skill sets and over time be the very best.

It's my personal belief that a well rounded successful man will attained greatness in both his professional life as well as his personal life - with women akin to a part time hobby of sorts (of which he has little trouble seducing) and not a primary concern.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now in some places in the world you can get laid like a rockstar now this is for the guys in here that say money doesn’t get you laid, also even if you don’t have a lot of money this can be done.” All you have to do is download tinder gold travel on the app now find a few countries or city’s where ever you live in the world , say Australia change city’s if this does not work , go to Eastern Europe or any European country city start swiping now see where you get the most matches , now you will be able to travel to say Czech Republic etc or hungry or Ukraine , Cyprus , Estonia for safety reasons if your scared , guys in USA can try the whole country if that does not work same thing , get some great photos dress to the tens look great feel good,”Now the beauty of this is two things first you are gonna find a city country or place women are attracted to you when you have more matches so you can bang some of these girls if you choose , Or at least you know when you cold approach the women in these country’s will be more attracted to you than your own city etc!
I think you mean fool proof.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Thecamp this is not a fool proof method of getting laid. Fool proof is getting a hooker, a lot cheaper than flying to another country, booking a hotel, spending time and money. This method in fact flawed in that people that don't get laid are too lazy to get laid, moving and doing something is beyond them.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares it works for me and I still get laid at home , but I’ll admit get better looking ones over seas , each to there own!!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Last time someone thought of a fool proof method to be desired by women is by getting a bionic d1ck.

When that didn't work, he bought himself a Lamborghini.

It's no wonder that women think that men are so stupid and easily manipulated.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares it works for me and I still get laid at home , but I’ll admit get better looking ones over seas , each to there own!!
You wouldn't go through the bother just to get a hotter girl a couple of points higher or so from home. That's insane. You must be getting WARPIGs here or something if you have to travel.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't go through the bother just to get a hotter girl a couple of points higher or so from home. That's insane. You must be getting WARPIGs here or something if you have to travel.
Think what you want I do alright mate if you don’t believe me spend the money and see for your self , I enjoy travelling who doesn’t and it’s not just for the ***** !

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To simplify this method for you what I’m saying is , I own a few business in the food industry if it wasn’t for the location it would not be as easy , just like women if you put your self in the right location with more women you definitely have more options, ok I have had my say !

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I go up too a 10/10 looking teen here in the UK, I know I have a like 0.5% chance of getting her in bed.
Them odds shoot up in other countries, tbh.
I also advocate travelling to get laid. I got laid 3 times in 4 nights in Hungary recently. Would never ever happen here!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** is ***** I prefer Russian girls who cares if there attracted to you what does it matter rich or poor ? What’s wrong with traveling the world seeing other cultures ? Also getting sex while you are there nothing wrong with that , I’m not desperate I’m just saying you guys come on here and want higher quality there is a easier way to get that !!
Well, when you're older like me, early 40s, your priorities change, especially after you've banged a Lot, and realized that pretty much all women are the same: Mostly about IMAGE, not to much about content. All you need do is look at a sensual and caty, sexual, curled up feminine female all across all continents and you see her existence is IMAGE. She needs that to "get ahead" in life, to make gains, to acquire the best seed for her baby and her well-being to continue to "look pretty" or alluring (makeup, nails, hair, personal trainer, jewelry, clothes). Unconsciously or not, a female (the feminine kind, not the butchered "feminist" kind or butch dyke, or working workforce same-as-man kind) needs to appeal to a MAN's eyes to live in a lap of luxury or social standing. She either consciously or unconsciously is aware that MOST men are Visual creatures that will give over pretty much EVERYTHING for something that looks nice, is beautiful, or satisfies their Eyes (not ears). Sure we men appraise Function over "looks" in a lot of other things (but a lot of times we don't sadly and will choose the good-looking plus functional gun, tool, equipment, home, car over what costs less), but when it comes to women, we on the whole strictly want LOOKS, naked or not.