"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

FU Report: HB_Singhe

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Ahh first F*** Up report in a while , expect more.

I was at the gym a bit late ie I only had five minutes to kill before class. I went into the mall to check my bank balance and saw a real live , dyed in the wool unaided natural HB9 (18ish , eastern descent , cute as a button). This threw me a bit as I hadn't done a throwoaway to warm up or anything. I went in using RSD style , "have you been waiting here long / looking fro my friend" opener. That flew well, I fed the concversation , stayed in through a few lulls and we got past the social hook point and were chatting (as always , the new in town schtick sold me. I ran the "Auckland Girls" DHV which started her into preening gestures and such.

All going well when her ride came and I ejected without closing also failed to run my b/f qualifier / soi.
Everybody kick Walden...stupid...stupid...stupid.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Kick, kick, kick .... stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

;)

Dude, although I don't understand half the acronyms you used, you really should cut yourself some slack. Most of the slackers of the world wouldn't have even APPROACHED.

I'm glad you're still out there DOING it daily.

You know the drill, but just a reminder to take some of the ego out of the situation ... it's the ego that prevents you from just closing without fear of rejection or anxiety, etc.

Good job bro.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I didn't understand what you wrote with those acronyms, could you repost using english? I know from you're from New Zealand but that excuse don't fly by me.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
those ackronyms do drive me nuts but walden is one of my heroes on this board

prosemont is right, 95 % of guys don't have the balls to do what you do, most do absolutly NOTHING
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Just by the way you've typed, it seems like you have it all together......Good job nonetheless bro.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by Walden
Ahh first F*** Up report in a while , expect more.

I was at the gym a bit late ie I only had five minutes to kill before class. I went into the mall to check my bank balance and saw a real live , dyed in the wool unaided natural HB9 (18ish , eastern descent , cute as a button). This threw me a bit as I hadn't done a throwoaway to warm up or anything. I went in using RSD style , "have you been waiting here long / looking fro my friend" opener. That flew well, I fed the concversation , stayed in through a few lulls and we got past the social hook point and were chatting (as always , the new in town schtick sold me. I ran the "Auckland Girls" DHV which started her into preening gestures and such.

All going well when her ride came and I ejected without closing also failed to run my b/f qualifier / soi.
Everybody kick Walden...stupid...stupid...stupid.
is that SS terminology?
 
Top