Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FU Report: HB_Singhe

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh first F*** Up report in a while , expect more.

I was at the gym a bit late ie I only had five minutes to kill before class. I went into the mall to check my bank balance and saw a real live , dyed in the wool unaided natural HB9 (18ish , eastern descent , cute as a button). This threw me a bit as I hadn't done a throwoaway to warm up or anything. I went in using RSD style , "have you been waiting here long / looking fro my friend" opener. That flew well, I fed the concversation , stayed in through a few lulls and we got past the social hook point and were chatting (as always , the new in town schtick sold me. I ran the "Auckland Girls" DHV which started her into preening gestures and such.

All going well when her ride came and I ejected without closing also failed to run my b/f qualifier / soi.
Everybody kick Walden...stupid...stupid...stupid.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick, kick, kick .... stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

;)

Dude, although I don't understand half the acronyms you used, you really should cut yourself some slack. Most of the slackers of the world wouldn't have even APPROACHED.

I'm glad you're still out there DOING it daily.

You know the drill, but just a reminder to take some of the ego out of the situation ... it's the ego that prevents you from just closing without fear of rejection or anxiety, etc.

Good job bro.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't understand what you wrote with those acronyms, could you repost using english? I know from you're from New Zealand but that excuse don't fly by me.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those ackronyms do drive me nuts but walden is one of my heroes on this board

prosemont is right, 95 % of guys don't have the balls to do what you do, most do absolutly NOTHING

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the way you've typed, it seems like you have it all together......Good job nonetheless bro.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Ahh first F*** Up report in a while , expect more.

I was at the gym a bit late ie I only had five minutes to kill before class. I went into the mall to check my bank balance and saw a real live , dyed in the wool unaided natural HB9 (18ish , eastern descent , cute as a button). This threw me a bit as I hadn't done a throwoaway to warm up or anything. I went in using RSD style , "have you been waiting here long / looking fro my friend" opener. That flew well, I fed the concversation , stayed in through a few lulls and we got past the social hook point and were chatting (as always , the new in town schtick sold me. I ran the "Auckland Girls" DHV which started her into preening gestures and such.

All going well when her ride came and I ejected without closing also failed to run my b/f qualifier / soi.
Everybody kick Walden...stupid...stupid...stupid.
is that SS terminology?