Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrations of club game

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I have had my share of hot women especially during my DJ days and I tell people all the time for the amount of sh!t you have to deal with 95% of them, they aren't worth it.

I'd much rather date a cute 7 with a nice body. Far less headaches and usually better sex.
BackinTheGame is legit with this, I gotta buddy right now who works Security at one of the hottest bars in my city. He is getting better tail then he has in years mind you he's 6'3 290 pounds. He's big but he's strong if he loses the weight he would be great. Before working as a Security guard he was struggling on dating apps now he has 3 plates at any giving time from women ages 21-50 (yes 50 year old women still go out lol)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Covid CLubs and Bars in my city were popping, quarantine and Covid REKT, I mean absolutely REKT the nightlife scene in my city
Use to be a dozens upon dozens of places that use to be hopping now on a Saturday you might be lucky to find 3 places
Plus you have raising inflation and people are now staying more locally

I know this isn't in every town or city but in my city nightlife is a waste of time now
I said based on OLD, not fake diseases. Obviously, a fake control op like c*vid destroying nightlife (and other businesses) is not the point of the thread/post I was replying to.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said based on OLD, not fake diseases. Obviously, a fake control op like c*vid destroying nightlife (and other businesses) is not the point of the thread/post I was replying to.
OLD exploded because of this "Fake disease" so yeah it may not be relevant to you cause hey you're still slaying but for most of us nightlife is dead bub

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD exploded because of this "Fake disease" so yeah it may not be relevant to you cause hey you're still slaying but for most of us nightlife is dead bub
You've just said your city has a dead nightlife due to c*vid, I'm talking about OLD not affecting nightlife.

You say OLD exploded since 2020? Have you been living under a rock?

MY point is OLD didn't stop me from picking up GF's through nightlife. OLD didn't kill nightlife. You're bringing up c*vid, recent trends, and YOUR city (while saying "most of us"). For what reason I don't know maybe sexual frustration causes you to act like a kid. OLD has been around and booming for decades, ironic calling me bub.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just said your city has a dead nightlife due to c*vid, I'm talking about OLD not affecting nightlife.

You say OLD exploded since 2020? Have you been living under a rock?

MY point is OLD didn't stop me from picking up GF's through nightlife. OLD didn't kill nightlife. You're bringing up c*vid, recent trends, and YOUR city (while saying "most of us"). For what reason I don't know maybe sexual frustration causes you to act like a kid. OLD has been around and booming for decades, ironic calling me bub.
Clearly you are trigged get out your beta feelings bub, calling me a child cause I'm pointing something out in my city your posts reek of insecurity beta boy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you are trigged get out your beta feelings bub, calling me a child cause I'm pointing something out in my city your posts reek of insecurity beta boy
I'm calling you a child because you're struggling to keep up with the discussion while name-calling. You're introducing c*vid for absolutely no reason and quoting my post babbling. You have Solomon's foolishness not his wisdom.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating websites and swipe apps have been impacting nightlife since at least the late 2000s. This isn't a 2020s trend.

The swipe apps exceeded the popularity of the online dating websites, even in the late 2000s-early 2010s after online dating websites were de-stigmatized.

By around 2015-2016, it was evident that the initial interaction swipe app + meet at bar in-person for date method was becoming more common than the initial approach at bar and have a first date at a bar/restaurant method.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I have had my share of hot women especially during my DJ days and I tell people all the time for the amount of sh!t you have to deal with 95% of them, they aren't worth it.

I'd much rather date a cute 7 with a nice body. Far less headaches and usually better sex.
Yea you can get better upper crust women, in day game. Versus the trashy *****s in night, way more often. Lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yea you can get better upper crust women, in day game. Versus the trashy *****s in night, way more often. Lol.
Sure bro...keep telling yourself that. You'll put 100000x the effort in to get one girl in day game that likely won't even go on a date with you than I did during my time as a DJ.

I literally put in no work, they came to me. Multiples every night. Do you have multiple hot chicks running up to you when you are walking around during day game trying to hook up with you that night?

The answer is no, regardless of what you will try to get us to believe.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure bro...keep telling yourself that. You'll put 100000x the effort in to get one girl in day game that likely won't even go on a date with you than I did during my time as a DJ.

I literally put in no work, they came to me. Multiples every night. Do you have multiple hot chicks running up to you when you are walking around during day game trying to hook up with you that night?

The answer is no, regardless of what you will try to get us to believe.
O sit for real? Shiet I'ma try it out den b. Alrigh lolll. Yea DJ has status, so the social frame is up there. Makes total sense.

Hey its all about sex, fux the personality den.

Can you really meet nice 7s DJ'n? I think you can righ? But it's probably super rare. Gaygame aka daygame lol, you can meet a nice 10. Versus the the crazy 8s tho that night game and daygame has to offer. And 8s in the night turn into 6s when they wake up hahaha

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
O sit for real? Shiet I'ma try it out den b. Alrigh lolll. Yea DJ has status, so the social frame is up there. Makes total sense.

Hey its all about sex, fux the personality den.

Can you really meet nice 7s DJ'n? I think you can righ? But it's probably super rare. Gaygame aka daygame lol, you can meet a nice 10. Versus the the crazy 8s tho that night game and daygame has to offer. And 8s in the night turn into 6s when they wake up hahaha
Get back to me when you make sense and can use proper grammar.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve personally seen the open @BackInTheGame78 cites. It’s been thrown at me a number of times, lol. It works because it’s low key, natural & conversational. It also gives off an “I get it” energy.
It’s all I do and I clean up. I make friends with the bartender. They haven’t seen me in a month and they’d be happy to see me back. It’s all about cultivating the image. In other words you’re right, caveman tactics.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet philosopher Aaron Clarey discusses how ridiculous NightClubMaxxing is:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys. Nightclub game is easy. For the cool kids. For the beautiful people.

Everyone else is going to struggle. Your look and your vibe have to be On. Point. but you’ll do best just having a devil-may-care attitude like @Murk. No Fs given. Just have fun & keep it light.

Tucker Carlson look a likes in their topsiders (see post above too) with their heads full of intellectual ideas will fail miserably in nightclub game…and nothing against Tucker. I think he is brilliant and smart & reasonably good looking, certainly tall and trim, but he’s got no game, can’t dance (he tried one season on DWTS & was kicked off early)…he is not a nightclub dude. That’s not his jam. He’s got a righteously indignant vibe. Wrong vibe for nightclubs. Nightclubs require an easy no harm no foul no judgement vibe. You have to be COOL.

Some of y’all A.) Never get out and are spouting your faulty beliefs as reality or B.) Fail miserably because you don’t fit in and are way too uptight, or C.) Are analyzing everything to death, are up in your introverted ass heads and have no clue.

What Murk and @Back In The Game78 are saying is 100% true.

I have met every serious LTR in my life and both my ex husband AND my fiancé in nightclubs. Popular hot nightclubs full of the cool kids & the beautiful people. I love music, I love to dance, I love the energy & the fun of it.

Who cares about OLD? I never used it. I can go out and meet cool people IRL. OLD the one week I trial ballooned it 10 years ago filled my inbox with so many geeks & otherwise socially stunted people that sorting for quality men was a total time sink. Zero value added to my life.

Nope. I dropped OLD like the useless tool it is (and lots of other hot girls have too).

Why? I don’t need OLD. Never have. I can go where I enjoy and let the venue do the filtering.

100%.

It’s a jungle out there Gents.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score