Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Front desk girl at gym wants a nickname...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm pretty frequent to one particular gym and sometimes just say hi to the usual front end staff.

Sometimes throw in a nickname just to brighten their day.

Today I walked in and saw the two guys I usually see and said "Hey stud 1 and stud 2"

And then a girl at the desk goes "And stud 3" -- and I said "I dunno, feels weird to call a lady a stud... maybe studette?"

Went about my work out, was walking out and jokingly said "See ya studette" and then I said "I dunno about that word, doesn't sound as smooth"

And she goes "You should think of one"

So my questions are;

1. Was she flirting low key with me?
2. What should I give her as a nickname?

The fact she wanted to throw herself into the conversation, whom I've never met her is pretty cool because she senses the energy I'm giving off.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe she was flirting, maybe not. Ask her out and you will have your answer-

Im not very creative with nicknames. I would probably just call her front desk girl.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go after hired guns, they are literally paid to be nice and some of them flirt as part of that.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she a tall chick? Amazon
Is she muscular? Shield Maiden
Small and gymnast like ? maybe dark complected? "Rue" from Hunger Games

Or pick out a famous athlete or character/actress she resembles

Nicknames give people the feeling of belonging. Especially if it is complementary...

As for whether to ask her out...I'd flirt and let her put herself in a position to be asked out. Any other girls inthe gym who are attracted to you might ask her about you so she could be a good wing girl.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales staff shenanigans.
Actions over words. Quit over analysing trivialities
I was going to say this. It's usually a saleswoman job to make you seem like a love interest. And you guys fall for it everytime.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm pretty frequent to one particular gym and sometimes just say hi to the usual front end staff.

Sometimes throw in a nickname just to brighten their day.

Today I walked in and saw the two guys I usually see and said "Hey stud 1 and stud 2"

And then a girl at the desk goes "And stud 3" -- and I said "I dunno, feels weird to call a lady a stud... maybe studette?"

Went about my work out, was walking out and jokingly said "See ya studette" and then I said "I dunno about that word, doesn't sound as smooth"

And she goes "You should think of one"

So my questions are;

1. Was she flirting low key with me?
2. What should I give her as a nickname?

The fact she wanted to throw herself into the conversation, whom I've never met her is pretty cool because she senses the energy I'm giving off.
front desk bimbo... :cool: