Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From the Horses Mouth

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working on this one girl that I run into here and there and went ahead and called her for a date. She said she had something planned, but would cancel. Apparently one of her orbiters was meeting her somewhere.

Quote:
"I already have plans with my friend John for dinner, but I can cancel. He is always asking me to do something so there won't be any problem rescheduling"

So, there you have it. She has seen me out with other women, so she knows I have options and have other things going on in my life. I wonder if John has any clue that he doesn't have a shot at all, while I have a date, which has a high probability of becoming physical, lined up?

For me, this strongly reinforces that fact that you shouldn't make yourself too available and make sure that your intentions are reasonably obvious. Although the Friendzone isn't inescapable, the odds that a guard in going to pick you off during your attempt are pretty darned high. You don't want to go there and it is preventable.

Only YOU can prevent the Friendzone.