"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

From the Horses Mouth

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I have been working on this one girl that I run into here and there and went ahead and called her for a date. She said she had something planned, but would cancel. Apparently one of her orbiters was meeting her somewhere.

Quote:
"I already have plans with my friend John for dinner, but I can cancel. He is always asking me to do something so there won't be any problem rescheduling"

So, there you have it. She has seen me out with other women, so she knows I have options and have other things going on in my life. I wonder if John has any clue that he doesn't have a shot at all, while I have a date, which has a high probability of becoming physical, lined up?

For me, this strongly reinforces that fact that you shouldn't make yourself too available and make sure that your intentions are reasonably obvious. Although the Friendzone isn't inescapable, the odds that a guard in going to pick you off during your attempt are pretty darned high. You don't want to go there and it is preventable.

Only YOU can prevent the Friendzone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top