From pessimist in the US to optimist in the Philippines

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
If those girls were soooooooo different, why is it when they get to the U.S. the Eastern Europeans become the biggest goldiggers around. In fact failure rate for American men marrying Eastern European women is at the highest because they marry solely for money and get pissed when they realize the American guy is'nt rich. They change BIG TIME here cause now they can be picky as opposed to settling! How do I know this? My uncle is an immigration lawyer in NY who does k-1 and K-3 Visas. He has had this talk with his collegues and warns anyone if they want to keep an Eastern European woman stay in her country because there she has little choice. Otherwise she becomes a bigger headache than AW because they are just plain greedy for money they never had. Just like guys who can't get p**(*Y from girls other than poor desperate are so obssesed with it! The true test to a person's charecter is money. Most of these foreign women fail this test miserably as soon as they get here.
ricorico I agree 100%.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Sparky,

Sorry, poor women in desperation don't attract me. Shooting fish in a barrel is not my idea of having game. I would preffer to travel to Greece,Italy or other places than the Phillippines or Thailand. I've been to more countries than you can ever have. Last year I spents 2 months in Bogota along with friends. we rented a condo in Chapiniero Alto which is a very high class neighborhood. Met many girls. Not the cheap poor desperate kinds. But girls who had family money and had been to the U.S. Look this up. Last year in El Tiempo's May Newspaper, the Sunday addition had an article stating 40% of the girls there and Brazil going to college will prostitute themselves, not because they're poor. But because they want designer stuff. A l;arger percent of the poor girls will do that. It makes our society not look so bad. The rate of teen mothers is astounding. Even in Eastern Europe so many girls have kids and get no child support. That makes them really desperate.

Was in Belo Horizonte Brazil a few years back. again with friends who do not hang out with the poorer uneducated class who FKK any American if they think he has money or can get a green card. But people with education that travel.

Been to Costa Rica too. Stayed in Sarchi. A nice small town. Been to lots of other places rich and poor so I can fairly gague in most of those countries the rich older guys stick with their wives, but all have mistresses who will sneak around behind their backs too if someone offers more money. Most of the older guys do not marry the mistresses because they know deep down what these women are about. Most of these countries the people with an education know you do not marry some dumb poor girl and make her the mother of your child. Not smart. same as you don't marry trailer trash here if you're educated.

I have friends from all over. A friend of mine is going to Prague(her native country) for the summer and another friend's family owns a huge hotel and Apres ski club in Austria.I'm invited to go to these places too.

I don't aim low and I know many countries are exactly the same as here. The guys who are perceived to have money in those countries get the youngest beautiful women. SAME AS HERE!!!!. Exact same way it works all over and the natives of many countries will tell you the same. James Woods 60 is dating a 20 year old and Marilyn Manson nearly 40 a 19 year old. Just that in the U.S. it takes much more money for an old to buy a girl cause she ain't as hungry as a poor foreign chick!.

Now if you think a 70 year old man sleeping with 50 year old women is disgusting, do you really think young women sleeping with old men don't feel the same way? Or are you so dellusional you think they really like it?

If those girls were soooooooo different, why is it when they get to the U.S. the Eastern Europeans become the biggest goldiggers around. In fact failure rate for American men marrying Eastern European women is at the highest because they marry solely for money and get pissed when they realize the American guy is'nt rich. They change BIG TIME here cause now they can be picky as opposed to settling! How do I know this? My uncle is an immigration lawyer in NY who does k-1 and K-3 Visas. He has had this talk with his collegues and warns anyone if they want to keep an Eastern European woman stay in her country because there she has little choice. Otherwise she becomes a bigger headache than AW because they are just plain greedy for money they never had. Just like guys who can't get p**(*Y from girls other than poor desperate are so obssesed with it! The true test to a person's charecter is money. Most of these foreign women fail this test miserably as soon as they get here.

This is why America with a HUGE influx of foreigners eastern Europeans,Latinas,Fillippinos coming over EVERY SINGLE DAYwill still have to have men travel to foreign countries to get girls,because it is so easy to get girls when the competition is so piss poor.Soon as the Foreign girl steps foot on U.S. ground,she is not too willing to settle for below average American guys. Will anyone answer why they do not go into Russian,Latin,Fillippino communities to find a nice girl here on U.S. ground? Oh, yeah, they're all *****es. Which then says if you bring one here,would'nt she evntually become a ***** anyway? Or will you guys be so desperate to keep the girl, you'll move to her country in your prime instead of working on making a good living and having a great future just to have P***Y??

If you guys really are hell bent on getting poor girls with little choices why are you here? You don't need game. You don't even need to have decent teeth or clothes. Nothing! You are competing with men who can't get women. All you need to do look no better than a monkey, but have a green card. That's really EASY to do!!!!!
Quit making false statements. Marriages between American men and wives from abroad are less likely to end in divorce. Look, more than half of the marriages between two Americans ends in divorce! You can't do much worse than that :crackup: . Plus, I really don't care. I am getting ready to rent an apartment in Odessa with a 10 month lease :rock: . My Russian might be retarded sounding but it does get me by. I might not be as cool as Mystery, but at least I don't have to "sarge" or "neg" or "peacock" or spend thousands on courses in order to get somebody's sloppy seconds.

Actually, girls from Russian and Ukraine like older guys. Guys older than me :cry: . Part of the culture. I could show you a zillion and one music videos, tv shows, movies, books, etc. that play on that topic. I think every male teacher in that part of the world is having a relationship with one of his students. The reason is simple. The girls (though they look younger than what you see in America) are extremely mature. Ask anyone who has spent time in the Former Soviet Union. It is simply a case of maturity.

Why don't they want a local rich guy? Simple. He is a thug probably. He will show her no respect. He will dump her when she reaches 23 for a new 16 year old. A certain oligarch (now in London) recently dumped his wife for a 16 year old from Siberia. That is their style. Plus, most of the wealthy are just plain scary. These are not polished dudes hanging at some metrosexual cafe in Manhattan. Ever wonder why every freaking hotel in Kyiv/Kiev seems to have a large fish tank with piranhas? Most girls just want a guy who can take them to a nice cafe once in a while. A guy who is a little romantic. A guy who won't drink too much. A guy who will tell them sweet little things.

If you wanna play your little DJ games that is cool. I totally respect that. However, don't talk about something you don't know a thing about and don't complain about the broads you chase after. All I hear on here are complaints about the females in America. Do something about it or keep quiet!

What is funny is that so many think that American broads are superior morally :crackup: . Yeah, whatever. Your uncle story is bull. Find me an immigration lawyer who encourages guys not to marry a foreign female and I will find you a VERY POOR immigration lawyer. First of all, it isn't any of his business. He is not paid to play Dr. Phil. Secondly, he wants their business. You don't turn away possible business. Finally, every immigration lawyer could give a damn what happens to the marriage. As long as it is a legit marriage they welcome that business. Heard of, "Ni*** gotta eat?" Well, this is, "lawya gotta eat."

90% admitted to not loving their husbands when they married them? MMM, pulled that one straight out of your a$$. Didn't you.

The link you sent from that forum is a post from a very Americanized broad. Her English skills are far better than any girl I have known from that region. She understands the use of articles!! She also has no clue what she is saying. Age difference is not an issue. Visit these places! You will see. You are just bitter that you will always be forced to get some guys sloppy seconds :D .

BTW, Greece and Italian females are UGLY compared to what you find in the FSU. Greek females are REALLY ugly. Among the fattest in Europe. Don't hate on girls simply because they are pretty. You sound like an American woman.

Videos for the haters :cheer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FehHFgqVRjs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JunTs0-w10w&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VQYaZjaPmu4&mode=related&search=

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky,

I guess you did'nt look at the link with Russian girls who say they are sick of low qaulity American men writting to them. Perhaps you should. If you go to www.antidate.org and get a Russian man to translate the women's post for you You will then get an earful by Russian women who can't even write English. What they "Accept" because of desperation is not what they want!!!!

You actually beleive what these girls tell you????. That's why if these same exact girls were in the U.S. for even a week, they would'nt give you the time of day. Because as they themselves are saying, the American men who come to our country are mostly below standards. That's why guys till have to go to their countries even though there is a boatload comming in every year and theirt communities can be easily found.

Read antidate. You think you really know how women think. But it's wishful thinking on your part and on the part of most guys who don't make themselves into the best they can be physically and motivationally because they are too lazy to be their best. So they travel to foreign countries where they know the women will put up with second rate men.

The exact way fat,ugly desperate women travel to poor countries knowing the young guys will put up with desperate white women who want to beleive these men really are hot for them..Those women are delusional too. They will tell you these foreign men LOVe older women, these pooooor foreign men love "rounder" bodies. The guys are full of BS and the women buy it because in the U.S. they are second rate and they want so much to beleive these guys. Even though there are also a boatful of those same guys in this country. But the foreign guys from poor countries would not touch those American fatties now with a 10 foot pole, cause they are in the U.S. and don't have to. They can make their own money. ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE then what girls from poor countries do!

!!!!. It shows money or lack of will make a person from certain countries lower their standards a whole lot. Now I'm sure the women on antidate like here will be pretty honest with their oppinions. Unless , after reading the site, you now conclude ALL the Russian women are lying and they are not raelly goldiggers. They are not really asking each other how to file for divorce in 2 years and still stay in the U.S. They are not making fun of their husbands age or appearance. Get a Russian friend to read on. Good luck!!!!

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treefingers said:
If that is true then that would be something. Could you find the link please?

I'll look for the link this week when I get time. It's an interesting poll. But remember it was donw with Eastern European women.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travel a little and see before you prove any more how clueless you are. If you spend more time pulling yourself up rather than spending that effort to tear others down I suspect your life will be a lot better. Some people are doing what makes them happy and are doing it with other consenting adults - who died and made you jokers god?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky,

You seem to obssess over videos with schoolgirls wanting older men. Guess what Sherlock? It happens here too .Girls have crushes on teachers. I'm sure a lot of them act on them and it's kept secret. But also, all of the teachers I've had which the girls in class have crushes on would be 30's early 40's fit guy who look decent. Not ugly fat slobs. The female teachers we had crushes on would also be good looking."HOT FOR TEACHER" was a popular Van Halen song. Pretty sure you know that one since I imagine you are either 50 or close to it . I think you are taking those video's literally!!!

Also, sure Italian women are ALL ugly. If you say so!that is something a guy who only goes to poor countries says to justify why he cannot succeed where girls are not so desperate. I know a lot of hot Italian girls and very hot Greek girls. But of course since you are a world traveler, you know different!!
http://www.lifeinitaly.com/fashion/sexy-list.asp
I travel enough. But why does travelling for women aLWAYS have to be the poor countries????

Yes, women overseas are nice. But it's because you have American dollars and go to poor countries. guys who have game don't need to prey on the poor. Just like good looking women don't need to prey on poor men. Only fat obese old ladies have to travel to prey on poor guys
from poor countries. then they fool themselves into thinking American men are the problem. Not taking the time to look in the mirror and realize their bi-polar,cottage cheesed lard ass is the reason. Or the fact they are old enough to be these guys mothers or grandmothers.

Ugly assed men going to poor countries to get women are = To ugly assed women going to poor countries to get men. If anyone can tell me the diffrence, please do.

The reason these people HAVE to travel to prey on the poor is though there are TONS of Eastern European women/men, Asian women, latin women/men,caribbean men, ,here and communities where you can find them. Those foreign girls and foreign men will not give those Second Rate men AND WOMEN in the U.S. a chance in hell.

So the guys who are so keen on traveling to these Coincidentally poor countries tell you how much they love other cultures, but can't explain why they can't get the time of day with the newly foreign people here. The explanation is farely easy. Even for the retarded. Because now the foreigners are already on U.S. ground and no longer need one of the ugly men or American BBW's to rescue them. Now they also can earn their own money and the hot ones will only date guys who are first rate. Second rate guys will always travel. Never to developed countries because they can't get P***Y there. But poor underdeveloped one. They also will never date a girl from a family with money who has traveled. they say they want a girl who is not jaded. But reality is like the fatso American women, they want a partner who is desperate!!! EVERYTIME I see a guy talking about how great foreign girls are but NOT dating the ones in the U.S. only poor countries, I don't even need to see a pic to know the guy is either old,obese,ugly or socially retarded. When I see groups of good-looking decent guys traveling for a wife,then I'll believe otherwise!

Now if you guys are so keen on playing in the "Special Olympics" Of dating in countries where even your toothless granpa can get a date,they why ar you here for DJ skills? You don't need any skills at all besides an American or European passport!!!

On Blowmeuptom.com, even the guys there are smart ebough to know foreign women are best kept where they are because they become *****es once they get here.

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/leykis-or-not/comments.php?DiscussionID=647

Last edited:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky,

Another website with Russian women talking about American men in their language. The site may be down now, but it should be up again soon. Get a Russian translator to read post from Russian women married to American men. Money seems to be VERY important to a majority. Putting down their American husbands is another VERY popular thing to do!!!Yep, Eastern European woman are so great! When they are poor and are looking for a man to hopefully get them out of their country which holds no future but being a single mom and barely making a couple of hundred dollars a month they are! But bring them to the U.S and they behave like you just fed the Gremlins!!!

From an honest agency owner!!!! Read answer to: Can I write Russian women younger than me! This is reality. Not the BS the other agencies write so they can make money off gullible desperate men!!
http://www.geocities.com/butsenina/PAGE7.html You can navigate and read the post by just Russian women in Russian. Many guys will not like what the women have to say!!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
A hor from here, or there, is still a hor!! And the men are fools for marrying them!! Desperate lonely bastards!!
LMS said it plainly!!! Hold on. that's me quoting myself - oh well. at least I'm consistent in my thinking!!!

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treefingers said:
If that is true then that would be something. Could you find the link please?
I found the link 3rd one down. to Russian women abroad or RWA. it's shut down for now, but should open up soon as the forum is old. There are a TON of Russian women writing in the Women's section. That section is all in Russian for privacy. But if you can get someone to translate(when it's open) there are eye openers. The women tell the truth to each other. Much different than what they tell the guys.
more »
Advanced Search

Search Results
1 - 10 of about 422,000 for 95 % russian women not in love with husbands marriage - 0.10 sec. (About this page)

Russian Women Living In America
I knew a man who fell in love with a picture of a young, ... The imagination of Russian women beauties is often nourished by Hollywood and not real life. ...
www.rwguide.com/How_to_Find_a_Woman_of_Your_Dreams3.cfm - 30k - Cached
Find Russian Women Seeking Husbands, Marriage, Romance Abroad, Database ...
... women look for a life partner abroad is that they are not happy in their love life. ... do Russian women think about interracial marriages? They simply ...
www.1russianlady.com/lrHelp.asp - 58k - Cached
Russian women abroad index
... they agreed to marry their husbands, 95% admitted that they were not in love. ... that they did fall in love before the marriage, were met with distrust ...
www.russianwomenabroad.com/goeswrong.html - 11k - Cached

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
LMS said it plainly!!! Hold on. that's me quoting myself - oh well. at least I'm consistent in my thinking!!!
:eek: You just quoted yourself! That is the highlight of this entire thread. Classic :yes: More guys need your attitude.
-----------------------------------------------------

Rico...
Since when did I say that I encourage someone to bag a broad from youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvYxXmUHaEM?) I am not saying that. I suspect that YOU once tried such an agency and were burned. Probably payed them so that you could send a "girl" letters. Sucker born every single day :kick:

I don't use the Net for getting girls. Real life is good enough for me. Just because I like girls from a certain part of the world does not place me in the loser category. A loser is the guy who does the SAME damn thing every single day. He does it over and over. He complains. He moans and groans. He spends thousands on DJ aids. He believes that a dude in a big fuzzy hat and painted nails has all the answers. Why not just step back for a moment and try something different?

Honestly, you won't find happiness by playing your little DJ games. Sorry, but the guys promoting the DJ lifestyle do it because there is a buck to be made from it. Learning a language like Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Estonia, Latvian, Bulgarian, etc. is not exactly buying into a scam. Travel and relocation are pretty legit things as well. I have NEVER met one person who regrets doing it.

This...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mi63bBwEk ??? 12 seconds in...STOP THE TAPE!! You promoting that?? No thanks. I will continue studying languages and collecting maps. You do what you gotta do.

Notice! I am the one who is encouraging guys to be true to themselves. Most of you are plenty good enough. You are not total losers like rico would like you to think. If you travel to some of these places you will notice the shift in confidence. Not fake DJ confidence/arrogance, but true confidence. You will start being kinder to people. You will let things go that would in the past stay with you for days and days. Trust me. It will happen.

Why must you rip people for doing something that isn't hurting anyone?

Reaction score
ricorico said:
Also, sure Italian women are ALL ugly. If you say so!that is something a guy who only goes to poor countries says to justify why he cannot succeed where girls are not so desperate. I know a lot of hot Italian girls and very hot Greek girls. But of course since you are a world traveler, you know different!!
[/url]
I have to stand up with ricorico on this one. I went to Italy last year and virtually every Italian girl or woman I saw there were fit, in excellent body shape and ON AVERAGE would be what people would consider here to be an hb 8 and over. People in Italy have exercise and fitness as part of their culture and value system. I see people running, jogging or going on bicycles all the time going through mountain ranges and the people are fit as a fiddle.

The thing is, it seem most women there marry early and are taken with their boyfriends and I think that society is more family orientated. But, anyone who says Italian or Greek girls aren't hot NEVER went there - BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMONLY HOT - not like here where you may rarely see a hot babe - over there, they are everywhere.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky,

Read the links to the Russian websites I posted smart ass. You know everything. But have a Russian guy translate what the Russian woemn are writting about American men who come there being losers!!!! www.antidate.org it's in Russian but you'll ignore that.

The other link I gave in which 95% of the girls on that forum admitted in an annonymous poll NOT to love their American husbands when they married them if there too. It is called Russianwomenabroad.com and the link seems to be down now. But ask a Russian friend to read the women's section strictly in Russian when it goes back up and translate as the translation devices really don't make much sense.

I NEVER said my uncle talks people out of the marriages. I said he tells us(his family) and guys who are having problems with wives filing FALSE domestic abuse charges, this is not exactly and easy ride people think it is.

I also notice you completely ignored a link I posted to you of a very honest Russian woman with an agency who posted answer under question " Do younger women like older men" or something like that. Her answer,Yes, it's easy to get a girl in Russia who will marry an older man. But it's not out of choice. And don't be suprised when you find after living in the U.S. for awhile she finds she wants a younger guy. That's reality, but you'll say she's saying BS too. But this is her bread and butter and she warns guys not to be so stupid. What she will accept in her country is way different then what she will expect here.

You've never answered my question to why a guy would have to go all the way to eastern Europe to find a nice girl when there are tons already here. Now if you say they are different here than you are actually saying they change because they have more opputunities when they get to the U.S. and they get picky. So what does that say about them? They really just accept the scarps they had available back in their country. But what they REALLy want comes to light after awhile in the U.S.

I have never visited and agency and never would. But since that is part of my uncle's biz, and I hear a lot of stories about dumb assed guys who got burned because they beleive everything they hear, I look it up cause it's funny.

The same way my uncle will talk about the BBW women who get burned. He shakes his head that people are dumb enough not to realize people are the same everywhere.

Just like you, and men who travel to get girls, these BBW's beleive the BS these men are really into OLDER,FATTER,UGLY women. No different! They get fooled because they beleive the hype!

By the way, I'm young, good looking and have a good future ahead of me because I have ambition. I don't have to travel to poorer countries to get women. And if I want a Russian, Asian,latin woman there are plenty in the U.S. already who are available. Do you really beleive all the pretty woman stay at home in their country? half the stuff you say makes no sense. Just a middle aged guy trying to hang on to a dream he really wants to beleive. You are either fat, olde or ugly. Otherwise you'd be able to get Esatern European women here too!!!

Most guys have no idea what really goes on in the women's heads when he is with them. Just like these fatso women really don't know what goes on in these guys heads when they are with them. It's a shame! At least be honest with yourself! You sound like a male version of these BBw's who beleive all the crap .

this is from Mangosauce.com
Yes,BBW's get fooled too. They also really beleive the BS thinking guys like fat and old because that's what these guys tell them.

« || next »
July 24 2006
Western girls hire black studs in Jamaica

Western girls can't get laid at home so they're going to the Caribbean for paid sex with black studs. The Guardian's Lorna Martin reports from Jamaica:

Negril beach is the destination of choice for an increasing number of British female sex tourists. An estimated 80,000 single women, from teenagers to grandmothers, flock to the island every year and use the services of around 200 men known as 'rent a dreads', 'rastitutes' or 'the Foreign Service' who make this resort their headquarters.

That's 400 each!

Your Ad Here

A live reggae band is on stage and the sandy dance floor is bustling with dreadlocks and dope smokers. Pale, plump, clumsy women do their best not to look ridiculous next to the raw, natural and explicit moves of the Jamaicans.

Most Western women are a bit of an embarrassment but they always come out with the same delusional line about why Western men don't find them attractive.

Back home in the West, many strong-minded, feisty women tend to intimidate guys.

Why do they always say this? It's total bollocks. I've never once heard a man complain that farang girls are too strong and feisty. Men usually say that they're fat, selfish, charmless, smug, dissatisfied, neurotic, spoilt, chauvinistic and completely blind to their own shortcomings - and the self-delusion doesn't stop there:

Payment is rarely mentioned because this would shatter the illusion that she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and he has fallen desperately in love with her. Instead, after charming the women and offering to be their guide, the gigolos set about, sometimes in subtle ways, extracting as much money as possible.
Home Asian Babes Sex Nightlife

« || next »
July 24 2006
Western girls hire black studs in Jamaica

Western girls can't get laid at home so they're going to the Caribbean for paid sex with black studs. The Guardian's Lorna Martin reports from Jamaica:

Negril beach is the destination of choice for an increasing number of British female sex tourists. An estimated 80,000 single women, from teenagers to grandmothers, flock to the island every year and use the services of around 200 men known as 'rent a dreads', 'rastitutes' or 'the Foreign Service' who make this resort their headquarters.

That's 400 each!

Your Ad Here

A live reggae band is on stage and the sandy dance floor is bustling with dreadlocks and dope smokers. Pale, plump, clumsy women do their best not to look ridiculous next to the raw, natural and explicit moves of the Jamaicans.

Most Western women are a bit of an embarrassment but they always come out with the same delusional line about why Western men don't find them attractive.

Back home in the West, many strong-minded, feisty women tend to intimidate guys.

Why do they always say this? It's total bollocks. I've never once heard a man complain that farang girls are too strong and feisty. Men usually say that they're fat, selfish, charmless, smug, dissatisfied, neurotic, spoilt, chauvinistic and completely blind to their own shortcomings - and the self-delusion doesn't stop there:

Payment is rarely mentioned because this would shatter the illusion that she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and he has fallen desperately in love with her. Instead, after charming the women and offering to be their guide, the gigolos set about, sometimes in subtle ways, extracting as much money as possible.

And then, of course, there's the inevitable hypocrisy:

Like many of the women here, Jackie is offended by any suggestion that she is merely a sex tourist and that Andrew is, in effect, a prostitute.

But what kind of farang woman would employ a male prostitute? Playwright Tanika Gupta, spent two weeks in Jamaica researching the subject:

The 'Ibiza-type' are young, frisky and just looking for a good time. 'Many of them were sexy, beautiful, young and slim,' says Gupta. 'But because they didn't have that much money, the guys weren't interested.' The second group are in their mid- to late-30s and desperate for a baby, perhaps a cute brown one. She saw many simply looking for love, and finally what she called the 'grandmother-type': white-haired, sixty-something women walking along the beach hand in hand with fit, handsome young men.

This seems to cover just about every flavour of farang woman.

Lorna Martin then poses the key question:

What makes it different from male sex tourism,
What makes it different from male sex tourism, which is normally seen as sleazy and abhorrent?

It's a good question but, unfortunately, Lorna neglects to pose it to her 'strong and feisty' female interviewees (or perhaps she did but the answers were too hypocritical to print).

But what do the hard-working Jamaican fellas think?

When I ask Leroy what he does if he's not attracted to a woman, he responds matter of factly: 'Close my eyes and pretend it's Beyonc?©.'

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we can reach some sort of conclusion here?

Old men and women who made dyck/pvssy their god and young men and women who made $$$$ their god deserve eachother in a way.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting, white women paying black dudes for sex.... theres many ways to look at it, Dark Chivalry and Ricorico will take the ewww old people and ewww poor people they all deserve each other approach, myself I find it interesting.

Last edited:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Winston Wu understands Russian women more than Sparky does. That's not saying much!! he even provided the quote taken from Natasha at Russianwomenabroad.com. Taken in Russian with Russian only language to respond to. But Sparky will make excuses for the results of this poll too!!He knows everything!!Her findings were

One more point: on our Women’s forum we discussed if any of our women were really “in love” when they agreed to marry their husbands, 95% admitted that they were not in love. Some said that they developed love and respect throughout their life with their spouses. Those, few who replied that they did fall in love before the marriage, were met with distrust and disbelief. Many said that it is impossible to fall in love with a stranger whom you met on-line. Surely, many (if not all) of these women assured their future husbands that they were “in love” before the marriage. This is something to think about!

His scam warnings on Russian women are here. sad part is, now he goes to poorer and more desperate countries to prey on girls.http://www.geocities.com/wwu777us/Russian_Scams.htm

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I have to stand up with ricorico on this one. I went to Italy last year and virtually every Italian girl or woman I saw there were fit, in excellent body shape and ON AVERAGE would be what people would consider here to be an hb 8 and over. People in Italy have exercise and fitness as part of their culture and value system. I see people running, jogging or going on bicycles all the time going through mountain ranges and the people are fit as a fiddle.

The thing is, it seem most women there marry early and are taken with their boyfriends and I think that society is more family orientated. But, anyone who says Italian or Greek girls aren't hot NEVER went there - BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMONLY HOT - not like here where you may rarely see a hot babe - over there, they are everywhere.
I give up. Have fun sarging. You guys are so clueless. Actually travel and learn a language or two.
(1) Italian females marry later in life. Italy has one of the lowest birthrates on earth. Taken with their boyfriends? It is Italy. You don't even see guys hanging around girls that much. Go to a soccer match. Uh, all guys. Not like the USA where every flip-flop wearer has his f*** buddy right next to him 24/7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlawmRpS0A&mode=related&search= Luke-Aren't you part black? Don't go to a soccer game :eek: Italy is NOT what many think it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHykUmwI01g&NR=1 Again...This is not for DJ loving boys. This is hardcore. You boys will never understand how extreme most of this planet is. You view things in the wrong context. Your belief that people all think the same is as dumb as Americans thinking everybody wants American style democracy.
(2) Nobody jogs in Italy. That is a very American thing. People will find it funny if you run around the neighborhood.
(3) They are not hot. You live in the Arctic. Even Norway will seem hot to you. Imagine Death Valley :whistle: .
(4) The best Italian town isn't even in Italy. It is in Switzerland - Lugano. Very nice and beautiful town. Easy to reach by train from either Milano Stazione Centrale or from Zurich (the main station is right off the main shopping street in the center of town). I love Milan as well.

Anybody who hates these agencies so much must have used one. That is all I know. I don't use them. So I don't hate them.

BTW, not all of us are old and ugly. Some of us would prefer to have our "golden years" when we are young enough to enjoy them. I will work my a$$ off when I am 70. When I am young I want to have as much fun as I can.

Reaction score
Sigh. I went to Italy between August 20th to September 10th, 2006.
I'm talking based on what I saw in the town of Montebelunno, an hour north west of Venice near Asolo. It's a nice small country town where we stayed with my family that was in a commune.

My experience is based on what I observed first hand. Of course, I was with my folks the whole time and didn't approach any girls during the trip - and that like spoiled half my vacation there since I was depressed on that.

sparky0000 said:
(1) Italian females marry later in life. Italy has one of the lowest birthrates on earth. Taken with their boyfriends? It is Italy. You don't even see guys hanging around girls that much. Go to a soccer match. Uh, all guys. Not like the USA where every flip-flop wearer has his f*** buddy right next to him 24/7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtlawmRpS0A&mode=related&search= Luke-Aren't you part black? Don't go to a soccer game :eek: Italy is NOT what many think it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHykUmwI01g&NR=1 Again...This is not for DJ loving boys. This is hardcore. You boys will never understand how extreme most of this planet is. You view things in the wrong context. Your belief that people all think the same is as dumb as Americans thinking everybody wants American style democracy.
Not where I was, I saw couples allot and the men were also fit and handsome to compliment the women there - see women with babies, children and their husband. Very common where I was at.

But we were in a very prosperous part of Italy - they look down on people in the south there. People seem to carry on the family line strong up there and to be honest, it would be rare to see any ugly girl, everyone was virtually hot and some had great complexions.

I've travelled there - have you really? Where did you go?

sparkle0000 said:
(2) Nobody jogs in Italy. That is a very American thing. People will find it funny if you run around the neighborhood.
You never went to Italy - I saw people jogging and biking every day.
I have pictures of it on my myspace page so I can PROVE I went there - what can you prove big mouth?

sparkle0000 said:
(3) They are not hot. You live in the Arctic. Even Norway will seem hot to you. Imagine Death Valley :whistle: .
They are hot they sizzle. Obviously you've never been to Italy - I doubt it.

sparkle0000 said:
(4) The best Italian town isn't even in Italy. It is in Switzerland - Lugano. Very nice and beautiful town. Easy to reach by train from either Milano Stazione Centrale or from Zurich (the main station is right off the main shopping street in the center of town). I love Milan as well.
I've been in Lugano - I had to pass by it to go on the way to Zurich. I saw hot women there too. Hot women are everywhere in Italy, and even Switzerland for that manner.

If I took pictures of all the hot babes in Italy - it would send everyone here masturbating and buying the next plane ticket to go to Italy right away.

What part of Italy did you stay at?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to add to this, I live in Vancouver Canada, truly multi cultural city, have for the last 15 years, I dont have any problems pulling women here or where ever I go. I have without exageration had sex with over 200 women from 15 different countries and I have to say that I agree with Riccoco that yes most of the foreign women abroad!! are looking for a better life from hooking up with you, and you have to be carefull! They will fill your head full of BS about being in love and as soon as your out the way theyll be milking some other sucker dry.

However as a Greek guy here in Vancouver said to me, "Canadian women make the best house keepers in the world!"

"really " I said

"yes" he says, "they marry you, then they divorce you and they keep the house" haha

and I have to agree with him, here in Canada where the women already have there green card (not called that here but anyway) I'll take a foreign women over a Canadian anyday, 2nd generation asian women are usually about ok, but after that no thanks, any semblance to there native culture is lost even if they look asain or whatever.

I didnt start out that way it's just based on expreience, most the Canadian chicks Iv'e met are just horrible, there good looking on the outside but once they start talking and coming out with all that predictable ****.....turns me off, and Im outta there.

Wish it wasnt so, theres always exeptions to all this, but not many in my experience of it all.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to live somewhere like that. I doubt it'll happen any time soon, but I will never rule it out.

Philippines, Brazil, Carribean, Africa, etc. Unfortunately, such beautiful regions have been destroyed and raped by the white man (European man) resulting in poverty which leads to all the problems you can read about.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky will never be able to answer the question "with all the foreign women in the U.S. why does he have to travel to find easy ones who like older men"? If it was in their culture to do so, the U.S. would not change that preference.

Sparky, I don't disagree there are easy girls in certain countries. But take it for what it is. fun. These girls would not touch you if you were a poor Eastern European local. Your advantage is passport and perception of money. To beleive anything else is being totally delusional. Sure, I believe your good looks have them all interested even though they can barely speak English.

. I agree with Englishman that there are many really hot foreign girls here who are available to date.I've dated latina,Czech and Armanian girls here . They are plentyful in the U.S. I also have nothing against going on vacation to nice countries and dating women who aren't desperate. But to get on a plane to travel to countries where you know women are desperate says a alot about you.It says you can't get laid in the U.S. by beautiful women,so you do what you can to get laid.

I doubt Sparky can ever date a foreign girl from a prosperous family who is not desperate. That is why he will tell you the women in Iceland,Greece,Italy ect are all ugly. Because they would'nt give him the time of day.. He wants to live in his fantasy world where teens are in love with old men. But from all the links I've posted Russian women themselves are saying that is rarely so. Even a Russian woman who has a forum, posted in her F&Q this is agency hype only desperate men beleive. The same way desperate,overweight ugly American women believe all POOR foreign men love them and all American men are intimidated by them. delusion is a terrible thing.

http://www.mangosauce.com/farang_life/female_sex_tourism_thailand.php

Last edited: